People slapped Gen Asim Muneer, It's Time to Resign

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani public have sent clear and loud message to Gen Asim and other Generals to step down and slapped them on their Faces
اتنے زوردار تھپڑ کے بعد سب سے نچھلے درجہ کا بےغیرت ھی پاکستانی قوم کے اوپر مسلط ہونے کی کوشش کر گا

https://twitter.com/x/status/1755594485156004027
It will change, But whoever voted knows the truth. I am happy to have voted after a long time. This time for prisoner no 804 ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not bad. But relax results so far are not even 5% yet. There is lot to come and I think wardat will be around mid night.
It always is, but as long as we know the truth, that all there is that matters ...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pakistani public have sent clear and loud message to Gen Asim and other Generals to step down and slapped them on their Faces
اتنے زوردار تھپڑ کے بعد سب سے نچھلے درجہ کا بےغیرت ھی پاکستانی قوم کے اوپر مسلط ہونے کی کوشش کر گا

https://twitter.com/x/status/1755594485156004027
LOL kya baatain ker rahay ho. You think they didn't know they were going to be slapped badly or don't know how much the public hates them? They are aware of all of this, but they don't give a fuck they are the ultimate harami beghairats. They want their dollars and chodrahat above all else.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL kya baatain ker rahay ho. You think they didn't know they were going to be slapped badly or don't know how much the public hates them? They are aware of all of this, but they don't give a fuck they are the ultimate harami beghairats. They want their dollars and chodrahat above all else.
But still appreciate the fact the people came out for the truth. I saw it on ground. Let them do what they want. It will always be done as they like ...

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
People came out in big numbers but sadly its fouj turn to kick people's ass. They will change the results.
Jab tak in harami foujiyun ko awam se direct joote nahi perne ye baaz aane wali makhlooq nahi. Mark my words

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any further attempts to engineer an already engineered process, fabricate results, switch ballot boxes will come back to haunt the engineers.

"Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." (After JFK)