PEMRA has issued notices to 24 News HD & NewsOne for airing derogatory remarks against CM Punjab

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now the blackmailers will cry more!

When government and LEAs gets worried and take action against a journalist opinion on TV, it only means they are the real terrorists trying to silence people.

RIP free Pakistan. We are officially an occupied country and our rulers are the occupying force.

Last edited:

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So why the fuck are you not being censored Is it because you matter little or not at all ?

You have the ability and means to talk shit on an hourly basis on this forum and take every opportunity to do so on this forum. Yet no one has tried to shut up your very important self

I could say the same about you :LOL:

2emxz1.jpg

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ نئی چول حکومت آگئی ہے، اب توہینِ بزدار اور توہین عمران پر بھی نوٹس آئیں گے، میں تو کہتا ہوں توہینِ رسالت قانون کی طرح توہین عمرانی کا بھی قانون بنادو، جو عمران بونگے کی توہین کرے گا اس کو سزائے موت۔۔۔
Haha toheen e imrani qanoon agar nafiz ho gia to sab se pehlay tum par lagay ga? Imran ko bonga bola? Chal Bachhuu jhool ja!.... Ab tum Zinda Rood nahin balkeh
Murda Rood ho!:LOL:

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha toheen e imrani qanoon agar nafiz ho gia to sab se pehlay tum par lagay ga? Imran ko bonga bola? Chal Bachhuu jhool ja!.... Ab tum Zinda Rood nahin balkeh
Murda Rood ho!:LOL:

اری او شبو۔۔ اگر میں میرا تو توبھی میرے ساتھ مرے گی، سوچ لے، فیصلہ تیرے ہاتھ میں ہے۔۔۔

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pics of yourself looking in the mirror do not worry me. You can imagine yourself as a tiger lion falcon or eagle but at the end of the day you are an ant doing your job.....

Saboo

This won't help PTI indeed it will have negative impact

We won't let anyone to curb our freedom of speech. Though I disagree with Hamid Mir but on this notice all sensible Pakistanis will stand with freedom of Speech and newsone
Haha I see you standing on a corner with a hand-held mike blasting away on the government, along with 2 dozen of other sensible Pakistanies ( the total number of them all over Pakistan ) standing with you.....:LOL:

Saboo

اری او شبو۔۔ اگر میں میرا تو توبھی میرے ساتھ مرے گی، سوچ لے، فیصلہ تیرے ہاتھ میں ہے۔۔۔
Chal Dafafa mein kion marrun? Tauheen tum nay ki? Ab tum hi murr parray?
Haha khuss kam jahan pak honay day!:LOL:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Mom batti mafia will on the streets if you do anything to these blackmailers...

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chal Dafafa mein kion marrun? Tauheen tum nay ki? Ab tum hi murr parray?
Haha khuss kam jahan pak honay day!:LOL:
پر شبو تم نے تو میرے ساتھ جینے مرنے کی قسمیں کھائی تھیں۔ ان کا کیا ہوا۔بے وفا شبو۔۔۔
وقت کے راستے پر ہم تم کو
ایک ہی ساتھ تو گزرنا تھا
ہم تو جی بھی نہ سکے ایک ساتھ
ہم کو تو ایک ساتھ مرنا تھا

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستانیو جیسے نقیب اللہ محسود کے ورثاء کو انصاف ملا تھا
ویسے ھی سانحہ ساھیوال کے ورثاء کو جلدی مل جائے گا
# کہاں ہے نیا پکستان