PAT Participants not going inside Parliament on the caution of Pak Army

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PAT Participants not going inside Parliament on the caution of Pakistan Army

Army Earned their Respect, its about time they Keep it.

saeenji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PAT Participants not going inside Parliament on the caution of Pakistan Army

Army Earned their Respect, its about time they Keep it.

From what I heard on one of the TV channels Ms. Shehla Raza from PPP said that while signing NRO(in 2008) there was another agreement signed by Pakistan Army and US that they won't intervene in the democratic process for 15 years to come. Are you aware of that?

Still they don't need to implement Martial Law, they can simply rescue these people and announce Care-Taker setup after getting the resignation from PM.

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

From what I heard on one of the TV channels Ms. Shehla Raza from PPP said that while signing NRO(in 2008) there was another agreement signed by Pakistan Army and US that they won't intervene in the democratic process for 15 years to come. Are you aware of that?

Its about time Pakistan Breaks one of the Commitments , Where America has done a Million times.

saeenji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its about time Pakistan Breaks one of the Commitments , Where America has done a Million times.

You are absolutely right.

Still they don't need to implement Martial Law, they can simply rescue these people and announce Care-Taker setup after requesting the resignation from PM at gun point.

kashi..

Senator (1k+ posts)

​Army is useless.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

i supported army all my life, and will support them till my last breath...
But my heart is bleeding my eyes crying...where is our army ???????
Where is general raheel sharif ????

We dont want another kayani !!!