Pakistani Taliban claim kidnapping up to 25 boys

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PESHAWAR: Pakistani Taliban on Saturday claimed responsibility for holding up to 25 boys hostage as punishment for tribesmen who supported the military in the country’s troubled northwest.
Pakistani officials said on Friday militants in Afghanistan kidnapped the boys after they mistakenly crossed the border while on an outing in the border tribal region of Bajaur on Wednesday.
A Pakistani Taliban spokesman said they held the boys, and their fate would be decided by the militants from Bajaur.
“We have kidnapped them as their parents and tribal elders are helping the government and are fighting against us,” spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told Reuters from an undisclosed location.
He said they held between 20 to 25 boys, but did not say where they have been kept. Bajaur’s top government administrator, Islam Zeb, said 25 boys were missing.
A group of around 60 boys took part in the outing but about 20 below ten years old were allowed to return to Pakistan, while up to 40 others between 12 to 14 years old were held, officials said earlier.
Ehsan said they had a plan of mass-scale kidnappings and expected people in large number to visit the border region on Eid al-Fitr.
Security officials said they learned of the kidnappings when the parents of the children, members of a tribe that inhabits the frontier area, informed them of the abductions on Friday.
The boys belonged to tribesmen from Mamoun who are opposed to al Qaeda and the Taliban and have raised militias to fight them, angering militants who often hit back with bombings and shooting attacks.
Bajaur is opposite the eastern Afghan province of Kunar and has long been an infiltration route for militants entering Afghanistan to fight US-led forces there.
Hundreds of Pakistani militants fled to Kunar in the face of Pakistani military offensives in Bajaur, officials say.

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
And this is the kind of Islamic khilaafat that many of our ideologue friends on this forum idealise for the people of Pakistan! Taliban are their dear ideological friends. Tablighees and writers like Orya Maqbool, Abdul Qadir Hasan, Irfan Siddique and many more actively help in providing ideological support to such religious animals.

Wadaich

And this is the kind of Islamic khilaafat that many of our ideologue friends on this forum idealise for the people of Pakistan! Taliban are their dear ideological friends. Tablighees and writers like Orya Maqbool, Abdul Qadir Hasan, Irfan Siddique and many more actively help in providing ideological support to such religious animals.

These are not Afghan Taaliban...... ...... ...... these are the TTP (Tehrik-e-Talibaan Pakistan) which belong to the same Satanic Breed to which U belong... .... .... nurtured, fed, supported and trained by RAW/CIA/MOSAD. Stooges like U who are TTP on cyber front and these moles are on ground. Both are equally sworn enemies of Pakistan. Both are actually "Daktr Paltoo/TTP" of Zionists. Both are working for their Zionist Masters.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Haha Wadda ich...and you are the dear camel (mule?) of your Wahabi Saudi masters who ride on your back to bring their cave-mentality and budduism to Pakistan!
These are not Afghan Taaliban...... ...... ...... these are the TTP (Tehrik-e-Talibaan Pakistan) which belong to the same Satanic Breed to which U belong... .... .... nurtured, fed, supported and trained by RAW/CIA/MOSAD. Stooges like U who are TTP on cyber front and these moles are on ground. Both are equally sworn enemies of Pakistan. Both are actually "Daktr Paltoo/TTP" of Zionists. Both are working for their Zionist Masters.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
imo all munafiqs should be banned from this forum including you.

Wadaich

Haha Wadda ich...and you are the dear camel (mule?) of your Wahabi Saudi masters who ride on your back to bring their cave-mentality and budduism to Pakistan!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Daktar Palto or Faltoo whatever;) How does Satan ride U flogging with Zionist flogging[hilar] Please get cool U cannot serve UR masters' agenda, if are so short tempered.... .... .... And get jobless.. ... in this age of recession. .... ..... .....

Humi

really..do find me a reference where khilafat tells you to kidnap children...mafias in mexico kidnap children too..maybe they were told to do so by pro khilafat mullas as well...[hilar][hilar]

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
For ready reference read about the recently demolished khilaafat in Swat and the still struggling khilaafat in Waziristan...in both cases they have been kidnapping people including academics, doctors, teenagers and foreigners for turning them into suiciders and for ransome calling it MAAL-E-GHANEEMAT...come of the fools paradise 'ms' Huma!
really..do find me a reference where khilafat tells you to kidnap children...mafias in mexico kidnap children too..maybe they were told to do so by pro khilafat mullas as well...[hilar][hilar]

Humi

For ready reference read about the recently demolished khilaafat in Swat and the still struggling khilaafat in Waziristan...in both cases they have been kidnapping people including academics, doctors, teenagers and foreigners for turning them into suiciders and for ransome calling it MAAL-E-GHANEEMAT...come of the fools paradise 'ms' Huma!

just because they do it in the name of khilafat does not mean it is khilafat! I think people understand we dont want the taliban's system that they implemented in swat..

Last edited:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear lady who will decide which is khilafat and which is not? They will call you kafir and gumrah and you'll call them the same. These religious biggots will never agree on any system...And that is why the best way for Pakistanis is to shun these cave-mentality mullahs. They have no place in the 21st century. We have seen glimpses of their Islam in Swat, Afghanistan and Waziristan. And let me tell you the mullahs living in your cities are no better than those in the mountains and caves. For a reference see what the mullahs living in the heart of Islamabd did!
just because they do it in the name of khilafat does not mean it is not khilafat! I think people understand we dont want the taliban's system that they implemented in swat..

Humi

Dear lady who will decide which is khilafat and which is not? They will call you kafir and gumrah and you'll call them the same. These religious biggots will never agree on any system...And that is why the best way for Pakistanis is to shun these cave-mentality mullahs. They have no place in the 21st century. We have seen glimpses of their Islam in Swat, Afghanistan and Waziristan. And let me tell you the mullahs living in your cities are no better than those in the mountains and caves. For a reference see what the mullahs living in the heart of Islamabd did!

its not upto me to decide who is kafir and who isnt so you will never see me calling anyone kafir...nor do i follow any mullas..why you keep telling me we shouldd get rid of these mullas is beyond me...i have never supported any mullas on this forum...our prophet (PBUH) said a time will come when your scholars will be the worst people among you..i believe that time has come so you dont need to tell me we should ignore these mullas..
and i think you have raised the point regarding what is the right khilafat with me before and i gave you my answer previously...however, most people here arent saying they will establish khilafat personally so i dont see why we should have to worry much about it..:)...when we get it and we will get it before the day of judgement comes according to a hadith, it will be because of Allah wills us to have it and of course, Allah would deal with the conflicting ideas of khilafat himself...

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Very well...I appreciate you don't label anyone kafir. That is so gracious of you. But if you think Allah will do all things for us then what are we to do? Why are we discussing things and ideas on this forum then? Iqbal says,' Khudaa ne aaj tak os qaom ki halat nahi badli...Na ho jis ko khayal ap apne halat ke badalne ki'....Islam is a religion of action but unfortunately we have reduced it to lethargic fatalism. I am not against Islamic system but before thinking about its implementation, we have to rescue this great religion from the crazy mullahs and extremist ideologues who have turned it into an ideology of hate for anyone who does not follow their narrow understanding of religion. Enlightenment is the answer dear lady!
its not upto me to decide who is kafir and who isnt so you will never see me calling anyone kafir...nor do i follow any mullas..why you keep telling me we shouldd get rid of these mullas is beyond me...i have never supported any mullas on this forum...our prophet (PBUH) said a time will come when your scholars will be the worst people among you..i believe that time has come so you dont need to tell me we should ignore these mullas..
and i think you have raised the point regarding what is the right khilafat with me before and i gave you my answer previously...however, most people here arent saying they will establish khilafat personally so i dont see why we should have to worry much about it..:)...when we get it and we will get it before the day of judgement comes according to a hadith, it will be because of Allah wills us to have it and of course, Allah would deal with the conflicting ideas of khilafat himself...

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

در در .............

Humi

Very well...I appreciate you don't label anyone kafir. That is so gracious of you. But if you think Allah will do all things for us then what are we to do? Why are we discussing things and ideas on this forum then? Iqbal says,' Khudaa ne aaj tak os qaom ki halat nahi badli...Na ho jis ko khayal ap apne halat ke badalne ki'....Islam is a religion of action but unfortunately we have reduced it to lethargic fatalism. I am not against Islamic system but before thinking about its implementation, we have to rescue this great religion from the crazy mullahs and extremist ideologues who have turned it into an ideology of hate for anyone who does not follow their narrow understanding of religion. Enlightenment is the answer dear lady!
there is no need to be sarcastic..i know what the penalty for calling a muslim a kafir is...i hope other people realize it as well...
i dont think so, i know so..there are hadiths on khilafat coming back in the last ago..why am i talking about it? Because I dont like a system that was made by Allah and his last prophet (PBUH) being bashed...yes, you are right..we have to stand up or we will be destroyed..but i find the youth around me returning back to islam..they could be much better ofcourse, but i definitly think a baby step has been taken..

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

کچھ راۓ دہندگان اپنے دلائل ايسے دعوؤں کو بنياد بنا کر پيش کرتے ہيں جو ناقابل فہم بھی ہوتے ہيں اور پڑھنے والوں سے اس غلط توقع کے متقاضی بھی ہوتے ہيں کہ ان بے سروپا الزامات کو من وعن حقيقت سمجھ کر تسليم کر ليا جاۓ۔

دسمبر 2007 ميں تحريک طالبان پاکستان کا باضابطہ اعلان بيت اللہ محسود کی قيادت ميں کيا گيا تھا۔

ريکارڈ کی درستگی کے ليے آپ کو ياد دلا دوں کہ امريکی فوج نے اگست 2007 ميں ہی بيت اللہ محسود کی گرفتاری پر پچاس ہزار ڈالرز کا انعام رکھا تھا جسے امريکی اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمنٹ نے مارچ 25 2009 کو بڑھا کر 5 ملين ڈالرز کر ديا تھا۔

ستمبر 1 2010 کو امريکہ نے تحريک طالبان پاکستان کو ايک بيرونی دہشت گرد تنظيم قرار ديا اور حکيم اللہ محسود اور ولی الرحمن کو "خصوصی عالمی دہشت گرد" قرار ديا۔ تحريک طالبان پاکستان کو ايک دہشت گرد تنظيم کا درجہ ديے جانے کے بعد اس تنظيم کی حمايت يا اس سے ميل ملاپ ايک جرم ہے اور امريکی حکومت اس تنظيم سے متعلق کسی بھی اثاثے کو منجمند کرنے کی مجاز ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ امريکی اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمنٹ نے ان دونوں افراد کی حدود واربعہ سے متعلق معلومات مہيا کرنے پر 5 ملين ڈالرز کا انعام بھی مقرر کيا۔

امريکی سيکرٹری آف اسٹيٹ اس طرح کے انعام کے اعلان کا صرف اسی صورت ميں مجاز ہوتا ہے جب کسی ايسے شخص کی گرفتاری کے ليے معلومات درکار ہوں جو يا تو اپنے اعمال، منصوبہ بندی، سازش، امداد يا ترغيب کے ذريعے امريکی املاک يا افراد کے خلاف عالمی دہشت گردی کی کاروائ ميں ملوث ہو۔ بيت اللہ محسود پر انعام کا اعلان اور تحريک طالبان پاکستان نامی تنظيم کو دہشت گرد قرار ديا جانا اس بات کا واضح ثبوت ہے کہ امريکی حکومت نے ہميشہ اس تنظيم کو اپنے شہريوں کے ليے براہراست خطرہ سمجھا ہے۔

اگر آپ گزشتہ چند برسوں کے دوران بيت اللہ محسود سميت تحريک طالبان پاکستان کے سرکردہ قائدين کے بيانات پڑھيں تو آپ پر يہ واضح ہو جاۓ گا کہ ان کی جانب سے تواتر کے ساتھ امريکہ کی حدود کے اندر دہشت گردی کی کاروائيوں کی دھمکی موجود تھی۔

مارچ 2009 سے ايک مثال

[URL]http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/03/baitullah_mehsud_tak.php

[/URL]
اس کے علاوہ تحريک طالبان پاکستان کے ليڈر قاری محسود نے اپريل 2010 ميں ايک ويڈيو بيان ريکارڈ کروايا جس ميں يہ دعوی کيا کہ امريکہ کے شہروں پر حملے ان کا اصل ہدف ہيں۔ تحريک طالبان پاکستان نے دسمبر 2009 ميں کيمپ چيپ مین ميں امريکی تنصيبات پر خودکش حملے اور مئ 2010 ميں نیويارک کے ٹائم سکوائر پر حملے کی کوشش کی ذمہ داری بھی قبول کی۔

يہ بيانات صرف امريکی اور مغربی ذرائع ابلاغ پر ہی نہيں بلکہ پاکستانی ميڈيا پر بھی موجود ہيں۔

حکمت عملی کے اعتبار سے امريکی حکومت کو ايسی تنظيم کو مدد فراہم کرنے کے نتيجے ميں کوئ فائدہ نہيں ہے جو برملا ہمارے ہی شہريوں کو ہلاک کرنے کی دھمکياں دے رہے ہیں۔ يہ تنظيم سرحد کے دونوں اطراف پاکستانی اور نيٹو افواج پر کئ براہراست حملوں کی ذمہ دار ہے۔

يہ ايک مسلم حقيقت ہے کہ تحريک طالبان پاکستان نامی تنظيم کے کئ قائدين، افغانستان ميں لڑائ ميں ملوث رہے ہیں اور نيٹو کی قيادت ميں آئ ايس اے ايف کے فوجیوں سے برسرپيکار گروہوں کو تربيت، سازوسامان اور افرادی قوت فراہم کرتے رہے ہيں۔ مئ 2010 کو اپنے ايک انٹرويو کے دوران امريکی جرنل ڈيوڈ پيٹريس نے تحريک طالبان پاکستان اور ديگر جنگجو گروپوں کے مابين تعلقات کو ان الفاظ ميں بيان کيا۔

"ان تمام مختلف تنظيموں کے مابین ايک قريبی تعلق موجود ہے جن ميں القائدہ، پاکستانی طالبان، افغان طالبان اور تحريک نفاذ شريعت محمدی شامل ہيں۔ يہ تنظيميں ايک دوسرے کی مدد بھی کرتی ہیں اور مل جل کر کام بھی کرتی ہيں۔ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔حتمی تجزيے ميں ان کے درميان مخصوص رشتہ قائم ہے"۔

ايسی کوئ قابل فہم وجہ موجود نہيں ہے جو اس بے بنياد الزام کو تقويت دے سکے کہ امريکی حکومت کيونکر ايک ايسی تنظيم کی حمايت کرے گی جو کہ نا صرف يہ کہ خود ہمارے اپنے فوجيوں کے ليے براہرست خطرہ ہے بلکہ پاکستان سميت دنيا بھر ميں ہمارے اتحاديوں کے لیے ايک تسليم شدہ دشمن کی حيثيت رکھتی ہے۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

[email protected]

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

کچھ راۓ دہندگان اپنے دلائل ايسے دعوؤں کو بنياد بنا کر پيش کرتے ہيں جو ناقابل فہم بھی ہوتے ہيں اور پڑھنے والوں سے اس غلط توقع کے متقاضی بھی ہوتے ہيں کہ ان بے سروپا الزامات کو من وعن حقيقت سمجھ کر تسليم کر ليا جاۓ۔

دسمبر 2007 ميں تحريک طالبان پاکستان کا باضابطہ اعلان بيت اللہ محسود کی قيادت ميں کيا گيا تھا۔

ريکارڈ کی درستگی کے ليے آپ کو ياد دلا دوں کہ امريکی فوج نے اگست 2007 ميں ہی بيت اللہ محسود کی گرفتاری پر پچاس ہزار ڈالرز کا انعام رکھا تھا جسے امريکی اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمنٹ نے مارچ 25 2009 کو بڑھا کر 5 ملين ڈالرز کر ديا تھا۔

ستمبر 1 2010 کو امريکہ نے تحريک طالبان پاکستان کو ايک بيرونی دہشت گرد تنظيم قرار ديا اور حکيم اللہ محسود اور ولی الرحمن کو "خصوصی عالمی دہشت گرد" قرار ديا۔ تحريک طالبان پاکستان کو ايک دہشت گرد تنظيم کا درجہ ديے جانے کے بعد اس تنظيم کی حمايت يا اس سے ميل ملاپ ايک جرم ہے اور امريکی حکومت اس تنظيم سے متعلق کسی بھی اثاثے کو منجمند کرنے کی مجاز ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ امريکی اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمنٹ نے ان دونوں افراد کی حدود واربعہ سے متعلق معلومات مہيا کرنے پر 5 ملين ڈالرز کا انعام بھی مقرر کيا۔

امريکی سيکرٹری آف اسٹيٹ اس طرح کے انعام کے اعلان کا صرف اسی صورت ميں مجاز ہوتا ہے جب کسی ايسے شخص کی گرفتاری کے ليے معلومات درکار ہوں جو يا تو اپنے اعمال، منصوبہ بندی، سازش، امداد يا ترغيب کے ذريعے امريکی املاک يا افراد کے خلاف عالمی دہشت گردی کی کاروائ ميں ملوث ہو۔ بيت اللہ محسود پر انعام کا اعلان اور تحريک طالبان پاکستان نامی تنظيم کو دہشت گرد قرار ديا جانا اس بات کا واضح ثبوت ہے کہ امريکی حکومت نے ہميشہ اس تنظيم کو اپنے شہريوں کے ليے براہراست خطرہ سمجھا ہے۔

اگر آپ گزشتہ چند برسوں کے دوران بيت اللہ محسود سميت تحريک طالبان پاکستان کے سرکردہ قائدين کے بيانات پڑھيں تو آپ پر يہ واضح ہو جاۓ گا کہ ان کی جانب سے تواتر کے ساتھ امريکہ کی حدود کے اندر دہشت گردی کی کاروائيوں کی دھمکی موجود تھی۔

مارچ 2009 سے ايک مثال

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/03/baitullah_mehsud_tak.phphttp://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/03/baitullah_mehsud_tak.php

اس کے علاوہ تحريک طالبان پاکستان کے ليڈر قاری محسود نے اپريل 2010 ميں ايک ويڈيو بيان ريکارڈ کروايا جس ميں يہ دعوی کيا کہ امريکہ کے شہروں پر حملے ان کا اصل ہدف ہيں۔ تحريک طالبان پاکستان نے دسمبر 2009 ميں کيمپ چيپ مین ميں امريکی تنصيبات پر خودکش حملے اور مئ 2010 ميں نیويارک کے ٹائم سکوائر پر حملے کی کوشش کی ذمہ داری بھی قبول کی۔

يہ بيانات صرف امريکی اور مغربی ذرائع ابلاغ پر ہی نہيں بلکہ پاکستانی ميڈيا پر بھی موجود ہيں۔

حکمت عملی کے اعتبار سے امريکی حکومت کو ايسی تنظيم کو مدد فراہم کرنے کے نتيجے ميں کوئ فائدہ نہيں ہے جو برملا ہمارے ہی شہريوں کو ہلاک کرنے کی دھمکياں دے رہے ہیں۔ يہ تنظيم سرحد کے دونوں اطراف پاکستانی اور نيٹو افواج پر کئ براہراست حملوں کی ذمہ دار ہے۔

يہ ايک مسلم حقيقت ہے کہ تحريک طالبان پاکستان نامی تنظيم کے کئ قائدين، افغانستان ميں لڑائ ميں ملوث رہے ہیں اور نيٹو کی قيادت ميں آئ – ايس – اے – ايف کے فوجیوں سے برسرپيکار گروہوں کو تربيت، سازوسامان اور افرادی قوت فراہم کرتے رہے ہيں۔ مئ 2010 کو اپنے ايک انٹرويو کے دوران امريکی جرنل ڈيوڈ پيٹريس نے تحريک طالبان پاکستان اور ديگر جنگجو گروپوں کے مابين تعلقات کو ان الفاظ ميں بيان کيا۔

"ان تمام مختلف تنظيموں کے مابین ايک قريبی تعلق موجود ہے جن ميں القائدہ، پاکستانی طالبان، افغان طالبان اور تحريک نفاذ شريعت محمدی شامل ہيں۔ يہ تنظيميں ايک دوسرے کی مدد بھی کرتی ہیں اور مل جل کر کام بھی کرتی ہيں۔ ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔حتمی تجزيے ميں ان کے درميان مخصوص رشتہ قائم ہے"۔

ايسی کوئ قابل فہم وجہ موجود نہيں ہے جو اس بے بنياد الزام کو تقويت دے سکے کہ امريکی حکومت کيونکر ايک ايسی تنظيم کی حمايت کرے گی جو کہ نا صرف يہ کہ خود ہمارے اپنے فوجيوں کے ليے براہرست خطرہ ہے بلکہ پاکستان سميت دنيا بھر ميں ہمارے اتحاديوں کے لیے ايک تسليم شدہ دشمن کی حيثيت رکھتی ہے۔

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

[email protected]

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall

فواد صاحب آج کل بہت کم کم نظر آتے ہیں

پیسے کم مل رہے ہیں یا

ویسے ہی مصروف ہیں