Pakistani Foreign Spokesman Statement - News Article

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
5-5-2011_69890_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/05-05-2011/updates/5-5-2011_69890_1.gif

Did America got permission for such operation? Whoever will take such action will never ask and get permission from Pakistani Authorities.

suAhmed

Citizen
The permission was not important because we are also one state of USA and Obama is our presedent So????????????????????????

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Barking dogs seldom bite......

I am waiting for a similar attack by India on Mureed kay....

THe statement will change...

كوئی اور ملك بھارت اور امریكہ جیسی حركت نہ كرے۔۔۔۔

Then there will be some attacks by Afganistan and then Iran...

The statement will keep changing ...

كوئی اور ملك بھارت امریكہ افغانستان اور ایران جیسی حركت نہ كرے۔۔۔

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Barking dogs seldom bite......

I am waiting for a similar attack by India on Mureed kay....

THe statement will change...

كوئی اور ملك بھارت اور امریكہ جیسی حركت نہ كرے۔۔۔۔

Then there will be some attacks by Afganistan and then Iran...

The statement will keep changing ...

كوئی اور ملك بھارت امریكہ افغانستان اور ایران جیسی حركت نہ كرے۔۔۔

very good post
you have written 100 percent truth!!!!!!!!!

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(omg)
5-5-2011_69890_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/05-05-2011/updates/5-5-2011_69890_1.gif

Did America got permission for such operation? Whoever will take such action will never ask and get permission from Pakistani Authorities.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

pakistani khusra transsexual army and politicians are not fooling anyone anymore

pakistans atomic programme is already under american indian and israeli control .when america india will attack pakistan combined in near future than sleeping pakistanis will wake up but tahn it will be too late to save lives.

above news has reminded me of a joke
a guy once told this joke how he saw a bengali and pathans fight
the pathan slapped bengali...at this bengali said to pathan ab kay maar phir dekhoon gaa(if you hit me now i wont spare you) pathan again slapped him and bengali again said the same words that if you hit me again i will not spare you
after pathan had beaten the bengali brown and blue and he was in hospital with fractures someone asked him that why you kept threatening the pathan and did nothing

the bengali said that after all i have to fool my wife that i am still a man.or how will she remain with me

in above joke america and nato is pathan ,bengali is pakistan army and its rulers and wife of bengali is pakistani people who keep singing mairay watan kay sajeelay jawaan mairay raqbay tumhaarey liyay hain!!(omg)

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
But if India does try to pull off a stunt like America's, Pakistan will have to respond.

Else I dont think people will sit in their homes.