Pakistan told US to stop cia ops in the country

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

1101292057-1.jpg

1101292057-2.gif

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
why to say SACH HOGA why not with all definet surety?
brother cause i quotyed from the news papper that why i said "ho ga"
btw apart from rana, i am also nephew of a shaheed(31 blooch) 1971, kamal pur (east pakistan)
and a son of a gazi,1965,1971!!!!!

Scorpion

Banned
btw apart from rana, i am also nephew of a shaheed(31 blooch) 1971, kamal pur (east pakistan)

Dear your Uncle must have been a brave guy than . . . . as the Charge of the 31 Baluch is same as the Charge of the light brigade to the British Army . . . .

Two hundred and twenty two Brave Baluchis gave their lives in a single night . . . .In fact it was Hilli and Kamal pur being the only places where we fought . . . .

You are a really lucky chap . . . .

Apart from that I really hate this Army for its current involvement in the war for terror . . . .

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh realy pleased to know that. all my regards to u and ur family having a military background.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
those sheeple who think that pakistan has come out of slacery of america are living in fools paradise.
at present pakistan is even worse than an american slave or colony...you people at once believe in army paid media propoganda and get bitten from same hole again and again and again!
prophet pbuhsaid that maumin does not get bitten from same hole twice!so this nation has any maumin or not?

why sheeple here dont think that till ktani and pasha and zerdari and gillani like american enrolled guys are in army and government ,pakistan will fall in american slavery deeper and deeper and deeper every day.till one day you people will have nothing.
this so called america pakistan tension is nothing but drama,to fool sheeple of pakistan yet again!hundreth time this year i guess!