Pakistan to be merged with India after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Or suna abinandan thek hai aye ni dubara tm log hahahhahahaha chaye peene the lahore pee laye hun
yea padh lo , is ki ek copy main ne abinandan ko bhi bej di hai ? chai tu abhinandan ne Lahore main pini hai ek din ...

http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2012/01/future-predictions-by-hazrat.html

Future+Predictions+by+Naimatullah+Shah+Wali+%2528RA%2529_49.jpg

Aslan

He is drinking too much cow piss which has screwed up his brain.India will be broken up into pieces soon.

Hussain1967

according to niamatullah shah wali india will capture lahore and azad kashmir which means abinanadan will drink tea in lahore ? later on muslims will capture lahore and kashmir again in Ghazwa e Hind.Please read Niamatullah shah wali predictions.
Naimatullah Shah Wali or any other Wali is not prophet of Allah. So, I don’t believe in these predictions. Only what Allah has revealed thru His Prophets is truth.

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
"people will get a chance to buy a house or do business in Lahore, Karachi or Rawalpindi. "

means that only Punjab and Karachi will be part of india KPK , Balochistan and rest of sind not ... chalo aacha punjab ke maximum log nawaz supporter hain un se humari jan choot jayee gi.
If you want to avoid becoming part of India, unite and rise above the provincial thought and bias.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
گاؤ موتر میں شاید گوبر کی ڈلیاں گِر کر خوشبو سمان رچ بس گئی ہیں، اور
سوامی جی نے جیادہ ماترا میں پی لی ہو
جسکے کارن مانسک سنتولن کھو بیٹھے ہیں

اور پتنی جی کو گاؤ ماتا،،اور گاؤ ماتا کو پتنی جی سمجھ کر بلات کار کا پاپ کر بیٹھے ہیں
??????????

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oo Bhai if we keep making Blunders like Kargil debacle or calling Indian PM 5 times a day begging him to receive his pilot at Wagah or leaving our uniform at home to bow and kiss Indian PM's knees in an achkan in Khatmandu all while ignoring our Kashmiri sisters and brothers then sure these Aholes will dream of eliminating us by 2030.

Last edited:

Nightcrawl

Oo Bhai if we keep making Blunders like Kargil debacle or calling Indian PM 5 times a day begging him to receive his pilot at Wagha, or leaving our uniform home and to bow and kiss Indian PM's knees in Khatmandi all while ignoring our Kashmiri sisters and brothers then sure these Aholes will dream of eliminating us by 2030.
You Indians can only dream we'll fck up your trash army again keep in mind two downed planes and captured pilots trash army lol

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
On same topic at defense forum the real indian who don't hide their nationality, we really screwed them big time. Don't need to start it again here until unless some real open ch@ddies are not pooped out from railway lines.

Nightcrawl

agar indian pehle lahore main chai peein ge tu baad main app ne bhi tu Delhi main nashta karna hai ? according to shah wali muslims will go deep inside india and capture till delhi ...
insha'Allah bro and they won't be able to come Lahore we are a nation of brave people Punjabis pathans balochis sindhis no weak points and what is India Hindus lol weak nation bro India is easy

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
He got it backwards....after 2025 it will be Kashmir which will be merged into Pakistan....and I doubt East punjab will want to remain behind they will have their own independance movement or even merger with Pakistan....

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
You Indians can only dream we'll fck up your trash army again keep in mind two downed planes and captured pilots trash army lol

Cheetay I love you ? and your Blind Patriotism.

But, I thought it was our PAF Shaheens that brought down those enemy aircrafts!

Army kahan say agai yarr ??

zain786

according to niamatullah shah wali india will capture lahore and azad kashmir which means abinanadan will drink tea in lahore ? later on muslims will capture lahore and kashmir again in Ghazwa e Hind.Please read Niamatullah shah wali predictions.
Hahahahahahaha

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheetay I love you ? and your Blind Patriotism.

But, I thought it was our PAF Shaheens that brought down those enemy aircrafts!

Army kahan say agai yarr ??
He is still living with bablu mindset as per Nazir Naji when musharaf did coup in 99 then same dumb babblu said we should call Navy and they will save us from army ??. They don't even know that air defense is combined military domain