Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Quetta Rally

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Quetta Rally

Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf held a rally on 19th july 2009, in Quetta Balochistan. The rally and huge participation of public shows the fact that PTI has accuried the status of a national party and is capable of not only taking pakistan forward but also uniting pakistanies. And if given a chance is fully capable of dealing with the diffrent issues pakistan is facing.

PART ONE

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4nSGmsu58[/video]

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_jkHqIdi0[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uadp-rK0r6I[/video]

A

abbasiali

Yes no doubt, he is progressing so rapidly, and the only reason is behind that, his firm character, and determination to deliver, he is going to every where and participating without any fear. Definitely he have future in Politics, and after Bhuto he will set an example of one single charismatic party, which will swipe all over Pakistan.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Yes no doubt, he is progressing so rapidly, and the only reason is behind that, his firm character, and determination to deliver, he is going to every where and participating without any fear. Definitely he have future in Politics, and after Bhuto he will set an example of one single charismatic party, which will swipe all over Pakistan.

pata nahi kha kha say karayee keeey kharid key lata hai........yeh imran khan............becharaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........karayaee key log bhi dhang key nahi karedh sakta.........imran khan ko nawaz sharif say taraining leni chayeee................karayeee key logon ko laney or use karney ki..............

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
He deserves a chance, our people have tried every corrupt leader

I agree, I voted for ppp, I voted for pmln...not once several times. They came in power twice each but look at our country where we are.

Imran definately deserves a chance. His past and career is spotless! He is the only leader in the country we can't point a finger at. I hope pakistani people will realize that.

Vote for Imran in next election!

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Vote for Imran Khan, Vote for MQM, Vote for Sheikh Rasheed ( Aawami League ).

3 Vote nahe in mein se kisi bhi aik ko vote dalain, aur pakistan ko bachain. Kuch new try karo yaar :lol:

No Nawaz League, No PPP, No Qazi, No ANP.

A

abbasiali

farazkhii said:
Vote for Imran Khan, Vote for MQM, Vote for Sheikh Rasheed ( Aawami League ).

3 Vote nahe in mein se kisi bhi aik ko vote dalain, aur pakistan ko bachain. Kuch new try karo yaar :lol:

No Nawaz League, No PPP, No Qazi, No ANP.
Lets see how shocking results would come out for those, who are underestimating PTI.

Its not justifying to compare Sheikh Rasheed with Imran Khan. MQM is entirely different entity,

Rejected ones are for sure, PML(N)(Q) PPP ANP JUI, MQM leadership will also be effected by PTI. Because they choose to become part of corrupt system, rather than deliver for their own people.

Regards

AXIOM

MPA (400+ posts)
criticise PTI, because Imran is sincere to this country, he has devoted his life for the well being of this country n for the people including "muhajirs.", because he fears to Allah...just make a criticism because he is bold n not fears to [altaf] [zardari] [nawaz] [musharaf] [fazl] [taseer]

work for mqm and get paid. praise Altaf for his *******jokes, funny dramas, and masacre of their opponents and innocent people, vote for mqm for their 'bhutta' , ghunda tax, touting for RAW, distorting law n order situation in Karachi, work for mqm to be praise by 'MQM Ghundas'. 'long live MQM KHUSRAYS'.

a high sympythy with all MUHAJIR brothers. they have been hijacked by these MQM touts in the name of their rights.

but dont cast ur vote to PTI....cast ur precious vote to MQM, PPP, PML etc again n again as u do always....keep it up. system will change automatically. PPP, PML etc will bring change in this country.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah help him,,,,,,,,,,,I m sure he can do much more then any other politician ........Allah will help him b/c he is sincere for this Gog gifted country and countrymen...............also Allah help those who are true and brave,Imran Khan had/have all those qualities........................

I remember in India when Imran was unable to play the spectators bring banners..........IF NO IMRAN......NO MATCH.
I mean any field he goes he show his performance.......and Inshaallah he will show in Pakistani Politics also.

tm_ahmad

Citizen
I dont know about Imran Khan as a leader.

The other day I saw Capital Talk on Load Shedding Crisis where Imran also was a guest. He had nothing to say except that it is present government fault for not being able to fix the mess of Mush Govt. Even though he is not a technical person but as a leader it was a good opportunity for him to put forward PTI's and his vision and policy for energy sector and what PTI could do for Pakistan.

Also I have not heard any or statement either from him or from PTI on Gojra Massacre.

What happened to his case against MQM's Altaf Bhai?

Some here in comments mentioned that he has a spotless character!! Well thats incorrect and he himself has stated that he has never been an angel and was just as susceptible to err as any other human. So please lets not make him a saint.

It true that he sounds honest more often than others in the current political class, he has given People of Pakistan many sources of pride and I wish that he grows into leadership through educating the masses through his political vision, policies and best practices which this nation need to grow in the 21st Century.

He might be good for Pakistan but is he a leader yet - absolutely not. Does he have a spotless character- absolutely not. But does he deserve a chance to help Pakistan - absolutely yes and he does not need to be in power to do this. He should continue with his charity work with the help of God and people of Pakistan.

Tahir

S

Siasati

tm_ahmad said:

The other day I saw Capital Talk on Load Shedding Crisis where Imran also was a guest. He had nothing to say except that it is present government fault for not being able to fix the mess of Mush Govt. Even though he is not a technical person but as a leader it was a good opportunity for him to put forward PTI's and his vision and policy for energy sector and what PTI could do for Pakistan.

Also I have not heard any or statement either from him or from PTI on Gojra Massacre.

Some here in comments mentioned that he has a spotless character!! Well thats incorrect and he himself has stated that he has never been an angel and was just as susceptible to err as any other human. So please lets not make him a saint.

It true that he sounds honest more often than others in the current political class, he has given People of Pakistan many sources of pride and I wish that he grows into leadership through educating the masses through his political vision, policies and best practices which this nation need to grow in the 21st Century.

He might be good for Pakistan but is he a leader yet - absolutely not. Does he have a spotless character- absolutely not. But does he deserve a chance to help Pakistan - absolutely yes and he does not need to be in power to do this. He should continue with his charity work with the help of God and people of Pakistan.

Tahir

Can you please point out anyone better than Imran Khan right now?

shoro

@Tahir
You are just being typical ridiculous pakistani critic - who criticize just for the sake of it and who tends to be happy with the current of affair of corruptions and same old bunch of stupid leaders - I have a question - 'IN YOUR EXPERT' opinion how'd you define leadership? And when was it that you last observed it happening in pakistan? Now please don't give me the likes of Mushi, Nawaz, PPP or Altaf's example - because your country's situation and progress speaks volumes of their actions and intentions. Unfortunately, most of you guys backhome don't know a jack about leadership let alone knowing what you are talking about - you are just used to mistaking negative manipulation for leadership and negative manipulation is what all these corrupt politicians are so good at inflicting on you - And paradoxically you ALWAYS seem to be content with that.

Leadership is inspiration, sincere passion and willingness to take up challenges - and it comes with refinement of character - Mandela, JF Kennedy, Lincoln, Obama, Bhutto, etc - and mind you known of them had holier than thou attitude and pious life.

It doesn't surprise me to see most pakistanis are and probably will be happy with having all these corrupt leaders because they are reflection of your own self - corrupt to the core souls! Sincerity? uhm ... sounds like an alien word :P Good on you the nation!

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
vote only for imran khan [imran] .he deserved it.he is brave,bold ,telented.not crrupt like these [zardari] [musharaf] [altaf] [fazl] [nawaz] [rasheed] [taseer] [rehman-malik] [fozia]

tm_ahmad

Citizen
shoro said:
@Tahir
You are just being typical ridiculous pakistani critic - who criticize just for the sake of it and who tends to be happy with the current of affair of corruptions and same old bunch of stupid leaders - I have a question - 'IN YOUR EXPERT' opinion how'd you define leadership? And when was it that you last observed it happening in pakistan? Now please don't give me the likes of Mushi, Nawaz, PPP or Altaf's example - because your country's situation and progress speaks volumes of their actions and intentions. Unfortunately, most of you guys backhome don't know a jack about leadership let alone knowing what you are talking about - you are just used to mistaking negative manipulation for leadership and negative manipulation is what all these corrupt politicians are so good at inflicting on you - And paradoxically you ALWAYS seem to be content with that.

Leadership is inspiration, sincere passion and willingness to take up challenges - and it comes with refinement of character - Mandela, JF Kennedy, Lincoln, Obama, Bhutto, etc - and mind you known of them had holier than thou attitude and pious life.

It doesn't surprise me to see most pakistanis are and probably will be happy with having all these corrupt leaders because they are reflection of your own self - corrupt to the core souls! Sincerity? uhm ... sounds like an alien word :P Good on you the nation!

@shoro

your yabbing is worth nothing commenting on in my Expert opinion as your narrow mindedness is pretty evident in your post. My questions still hold:
What is PTI and its leaders have done to condemn Gojra incident? What is their policy for energy sector? Why are they silent on lawyer terrorism in LHC? What is the progress of his case against MQM and its leader?

Imran and PTI is just a small group of unpragmatic and wishful loones.

tm_ahmad

Citizen
Siasati said:
tm_ahmad said:

Tahir

Can you please point out anyone better than Imran Khan right now?

@Siasati

Many thanks for your decent question. No I dont think anyone is better than Imran but then he has never been to power yet in the government. As you would acknowledge that I have not sided with any other political figure or compared Imran with any of them. My point is that PTI and Imran needs to educate the masses with well thoughtout policies and programs rather than joining the bashers who are in abundent in media and current knee-jurk reaction ruling class. We all know very well how effective these rulers are whether in centre or in povinces. How does PTI and Imran distinguish ownself when it will come to governing the masses. Trade, Busines, economics, education, human rights and foreign relations, etc. All I see and hear is his frustration with the current system or situation and it does not help at all because there are already many media outlets stating the same on a more regular basis.

Had it been possible for Quaid and Iqbal to get a homeland for us if they had just kept of bashing the british raj without crafting policies? Not at all. They practically showed the masses what to do to help get Pakistan.

I hoped that Imran would stand tall and condemn the Gojra incident and state his allegiance with human rights charter. I hoped that he would show us that how to handle the energy crisis in Pakistan if he had been in power. I sincerely think that if he need to get the honour to leading us in 21st Century then he needs to come out with a great team as well who address along with him all the burning issues we face today.

Otherwise it is or will be just another one man show.

Regards

Tahir

shoro

@Tahir

You are just behaving like a child sorry to be precise like a nincompoop here LOL ... why u think it's only PTI who has to educate people not opposition ... and how on earth you think it would help the matters --- this is not America where campaigns are run before hand by parties to manifest their agendas regarding certain situations and when they don't comment on every other issues that take place. I guess you are confused big time .. Imran is not political analyst appearing on tv channels - he is a POLITICIAN! do you get that in your teeny weeny brains :P

Still thinking about Gojra incident? energy sector? lawyer terrorism in LHC? MQM case? GO FIGURE ... lol .. some people are just sooooooo incorrigible! you definitely some need help mate :P

awaiskhantanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
shoro said:
@Tahir

awaiskhantanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
@shoro..
well said,i fully agreed with u...unfortunetly in our country the critaria of selection of a leader is...he should be a robber,corrupt,..he should not fullfil his promises,he should work as a US agent,he should have tallent to make people fool,he should be a liar,he should know how to deceieve people,he should be involved in kidnapping and murders,he should have foreign bank accounts,he should always keep changing his statements and etc etc....if someone got all these things and even more then poeple cast him vote and acknowledge him as a leader because he lies and murders people...Imran khan is not like that and he is not a badmash same like others...he does'nt know how to make people fool by talking nicely...he is a honest and patriotic person...he never changes his statements and always does what he promises...shame on those who feel that Imran khan is not a leader r he has'nt got leadership qualities...to me he is a great man and a great leader who has too much similarities to Jinnah,as he is very straightforward and honest.I love my country Pakistan and i use my mind and will never try those who have ruined my beautiful country...very straightforward and honest...long live Imran Khan...we will support u till the last drop of blood.... [imran] [pk flag]