Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Quetta Rally

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: IMRAN IS THE KING SO SING WITH KING

IMRAN KHAN
ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IMRAN IS DA KING OF PAK
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY HE GONE TAKE OVER PAKISTAN SOON IF BLOODY AGENCIES DID NOT RIGGED ELECTIONS

my best wishes for the man deserve the chance to stir pakistani ship out of troubled waters

JAY IMRAN HAMARIE AAAAN HAMARIE SHHAN

tm_ahmad

Citizen
shoro said:
@Tahir

You are just behaving like a child sorry to be precise like a nincompoop here LOL ... why u think it's only PTI who has to educate people not opposition ... and how on earth you think it would help the matters --- this is not America where campaigns are run before hand by parties to manifest their agendas regarding certain situations and when they don't comment on every other issues that take place. I guess you are confused big time .. Imran is not political analyst appearing on tv channels - he is a POLITICIAN! do you get that in your teeny weeny brains :P

Still thinking about Gojra incident? energy sector? lawyer terrorism in LHC? MQM case? GO FIGURE ... lol .. some people are just sooooooo incorrigible! you definitely some need help mate :P

@Shoro

Yeah I got you now that ex-playboy and Sita White lover is just a POLITICIAN land in the same class as Zardaris, Sharifs, and Altafs.

I hope you get well soon and get a brain for your POLITICIAN to FIGURE OUT the answers to my questions.

Grow up babbling poo-poo cry baby. :lol:

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Tahir

wht r yu talking abt? bhai bohot baray hain aap ... talk about awareness? you have explained it all tht's wht yu call beyond rhyme or reason in other words thick to any explanation... I am not surprised to find you as a true reflection of mental-case masses of pakistan especially MQM types ... all i can say .. i rest my case ... jaoo bhai maaf karo :P