Pakistan,s First International Movie WAR ( Warner & Bros) .....

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good stuff! We have to utilise the power of cinema to our advantage and show the positive side of Pakistan to the world!. Looking forward to watchin' this movie!

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
but i can think beyond, God forbid and hope i am wrong. as a student in media i have realized that English movies are funded by CIA and other defenses companies,,, and after listing the name of Warner & Bros i dont know why, this thing is clicking my mind,,,,, i dont know yah sirf meri sooch hai, dil kahta hai kay kia hum her cheez per shak kerty rahin gay,........lakin dimkh kahta hai kay hamary sath her cheez main hi dhooka hota haiiii...... and most important thing is the name of this piture which is a strong aspect what i am saying......
Allah kary meri sooch gahlat hoo

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
log g ispr nay banai hai yeh movie.awam ka paisa hai .khub lagao. i already can guess what the story would be like.practically tou kuch ker nahi sakay abb films per hi guzara karo. aisi hi aik film pakistan railway aur PIA aur WAPDA ko b banai chahiay

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISPR is only good for making movies. They are master in writing scripts for pakistani politics & setup stage & perform drama. They should think abt doing a relity show.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Yeh Shan kab tak hero aata rahay gaa????

Our Army should start selling their talent and make some money, because it doesn't looks like US gonna trust them anymore!