Pakistan refuses to close 42 'terror' camps: India

pak hi pak

Citizen
VASCO: India on Wednesday said 42 militant training camps were operating in Pakistan and accused the country's government of making little effort to close them.

The accusation came after the foreign secretaries of India and Pakistan met last month for the first official talks since the 2008 attacks on Mumbai, which India blames on Pakistani militants.

There are 42 terror camps in Pakistan (and) all the terrorist camps are active, Defence Minister A.K. Antony said at a military function in Goa state.

Pakistan has not taken serious steps to destroy these terror camps, he said.

India blames the Pakistan-based Islamist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) for the Mumbai attacks, which left 166 people dead and another 300 injured.

The recent talks between the nations resulted only in a promise that both sides would stay in communication.

As far as the dialogue is concerned, India will explore all possibilities but I don't expect any miracles, Antony said.

pak hi pak

Citizen
Can some one tell me is that true, do we really have 42 teror camps on our soil, If yes why it has not been stoped, and if its not why this propoganda, Some please explain.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pak hi pak said:
Can some one tell me is that true, do we really have 42 teror camps on our soil, If yes why it has not been stoped, and if its not why this propoganda, Some please explain.

What India calls terrorist camps, we call it Madrasah's. They and the US wants to fully de-Islamize our youth. India fears repercusions for what they have been doing.

Why doesnt India close down Shev Sena, RAW (the worst terrorists) and whole bunch of other outfits?

But our ghaddar govt is too busy stashing away billions. No body knows what % of IMF bheek is gon to the accounts of officials

We need inqilab, a khilafat system. Thats why I support Zaid Hamid. He is the only alternative at the time. We can not wait for a devine person.....

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Merey watan per: Saya-e-khuda-e-zul-jalal

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What did we exopect? Ofcourse any one could have guessed that much ofcourse the figure of 42 is a tad bit unexpected.My guess would have been that india would have said around 4200. Can't be right all the time!

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
pak hi pak said:

What India calls terrorist camps, we call it Madrasah's. They and the US wants to fully de-Islamize our youth. India fears repercusions for what they have been doing.

Why doesnt India close down Shev Sena, RAW (the worst terrorists) and whole bunch of other outfits?

But our ghaddar govt is too busy stashing away billions. No body knows what % of IMF bheek is gon to the accounts of officials

We need inqilab, a khilafat system. Thats why I support Zaid Hamid. He is the only alternative at the time. We can not wait for a devine person.....

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Merey watan per: Saya-e-khuda-e-zul-jalal

india never pointed out any madrassa or religious place.
what india is saying camps run by jihadi oranizations lasker e toeba, jaishe mohd,
hz mujahidin have camps in POK supported by pak militry establishment.
it is in the favor of pak to close these organizations because they are becoming
threats for you too.estb. is spending million of dollars on them.

You are demanding khilaft system for people back home in pakistan also
knowing that you or your kids will never return to live under that system.
(sitting and enjoying privileges in a develop country and wishing something else for others)

inqlab need blood........donate 8-10 bottle of blood first and after that try to live a normal life without drinking milk,fruit juice and vitamin pills.
you will learn the difference between JUST SAYING something & ACTUAL DOING.
and just wish for inqlab.

gazoomartian

digitalzygot1 said:
A LOAD OF CRAP, IGNORE IT

I have finally and conclusively proven that Indians are very very beghairat, besharm, and downright idiots. I never reply to them but they keep replying to my posts.

Some times I reply only if the thread is initiated by an indian

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
="gazoomartian"]
digitalzygot1 said:
A LOAD OF CRAP, IGNORE IT

I have finally and conclusively proven that Indians are very very beghairat, besharm, and downright idiots. I never reply to them but they keep replying to my posts.

Some times I reply only if the thread is initiated by an indian

we don't discriminate with anybody,
just try highlight hypocrisy of self claim scholar :idea:

whose only passion is bashing INDIA. [wall]

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
AGAIN IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE BEST IN MAKING DRAMAS AND COPING MOVIES, LET THEM CRY AND MAKE OUTRAGEOUSLY FALSE ACCUSATIONS(ONLY TRUE IN BOLLYWOOD MOVIES)

sixer

Citizen
india is making mistake .we shoudn,t expect from pak that they will close any terror camp ,infact terrorism is their nationl policy and terrorist r their assests.india should air attack in these terror camps and finish all of them.i bet pakistan can do nothing in response ,their moralis very down and countdown of pakistan is allready begins.i feel sorry for india ,she is showing too much genrosity towords pakistan.history shows u can tame pak with quick action

A

abbasiali

sixer said:
india is making mistake .we shoudn,t expect from pak that they will close any terror camp ,infact terrorism is their nationl policy and terrorist r their assests.india should air attack in these terror camps and finish all of them.i bet pakistan can do nothing in response ,their moralis very down and countdown of pakistan is allready begins.i feel sorry for india ,she is showing too much genrosity towords pakistan.history shows u can tame pak with quick action
I am extremely sorry to reply your kind of person, though its against my personal policy, but in the best interest of my forum, which includes my best Indian members too, I feel like replying you.

First you need to learn about Pakistan and Pakistanis, the most friendly nation on earth and every Pakistani has proved as the Ambassador of peace, all over the world, Unfortunately hoax in India and Pakistan like you are the ill mannered, who always try to create panic, but like in the past, have given lesson nicely, as well as any attempt of aggression had been responded overwhelmingly, Indian authorities are very well aware of this fact, You could imagine, counting India as a big nation on its number of citizenship, couldn't found courage to look towards Pakistani soil at any time in near past, and you know why it happened, because they are aware of the consequences, which they would face largely as compare to Pakistan, However I would appreciate those Indian broadminded in and overseas their role, who always did their best friendly part to defuse this kind of situation successfully with help of their Pakistani counter parts, Hope this reply would satisfy your wish to bring down any type of stupid kayos.

sixer

Citizen
abbasiali said:
sixer said:
I am extremely sorry to reply your kind of person, though its against my personal policy, but in the best interest of my forum, which includes my best Indian members too, I feel like replying you.

First you need to learn about Pakistan and Pakistanis, the most friendly nation on earth and every Pakistani has proved as the Ambassador of peace, all over the world, Unfortunately hoax in India and Pakistan like you are the ill mannered, who always try to create panic, but like in the past, have given lesson nicely, as well as any attempt of aggression had been responded overwhelmingly, Indian authorities are very well aware of this fact, You could imagine, counting India as a big nation on its number of citizenship, couldn't found courage to look towards Pakistani soil at any time in near past, and you know why it happened, because they are aware of the consequences, which they would face largely as compare to Pakistan, However I would appreciate those Indian broadminded in and overseas their role, who always did their best friendly part to defuse this kind of situation successfully with help of their Pakistani counter parts, Hope this reply would satisfy your wish to bring down any type of stupid kayos.

mr. admin what makes u so angry,i don,t know.but we indians fedup with dual policy of pakistan.u r not in charge in pakistan.but being a pakistani u r bound to defend pakistan in forum.but i m sure u know reality.my humble request is leave hipocracy and stand against pakistan terror policy.ppls like u can change pakistan for good.but ur secrate desire for india is..hum to dubeyn ge sanam tumheh bhi le dubeynge.

sixer

Citizen
abbasiali said:
sixer said:

First you need to learn about Pakistan and Pakistanis, the most friendly nation on earth and every Pakistani has proved as the Ambassador of peace, all over the world,

joke of the century [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has suffered more than any country in the world, due to terrorism. Indian Minister made only accusation and that is not a big merit. Both countries should engage in constructive and result oriented dialogue. Terrorism is not a country specific menace but it is a regional and global problem. Indians should be more forthcoming in sharing such information with Pakistani government. Only a wisdom-lacking person can believe such statements that Pakistani government will allow such terrorist camps while picking up dead bodies of dozens citizens on daily basis.

saynotwar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Indians

Pakistani government also refusing to destroy krinshan ganga baghaliyar and wullar ..let see how long they can sustain this pressure but i am sure we have to raze these dams to ground very soon! [funnny]

A

abbasiali

sixer said:
abbasiali said:
sixer said:

mr. admin what makes u so angry,i don,t know.but we indians fedup with dual policy of pakistan.u r not in charge in pakistan.but being a pakistani u r bound to defend pakistan in forum.but i m sure u know reality.my humble request is leave hipocracy and stand against pakistan terror policy.ppls like u can change pakistan for good.but ur secrate desire for india is..hum to dubeyn ge sanam tumheh bhi le dubeynge.
Dear Sixer,

I am not angry, may be you fee like, because you have some intension, Yes you are right, we have capability to change, and we are very much firm on this, what about you people, why don't you look into your own internal problems, and control your terrorists, who are doing insane and inhuman acts in Pakistan. I am sure you people can change India, if you stop poking your nose in other matters and behave your own self decently.

A

abbasiali

sixer said:
abbasiali said:
sixer said:

First you need to learn about Pakistan and Pakistanis, the most friendly nation on earth and every Pakistani has proved as the Ambassador of peace, all over the world,

joke of the century [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
[clap]

Its really unbelievable to digest the truth, so carry on, cuz you could only laugh and clap, don't you????

gazoomartian

sixer said:
abbasiali said:
sixer said:

we WILL, you can count on it buddy