PAKISTAN MISSILE TECHNOLOGY AMAZING MUST WATCH

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uw2OiqHkMA[/video]

Part II

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDB1WE_bFDQ[/video]

hulchal

Citizen
I really liked watching it and I am really proud of my country.
Pakistan Zindabaad, [pk flag] Jug Jug jeeway Maira Piaraa watan (Ameen)

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
good fun vidoe however far from reality though we cant even
hit drones killing our own people how can we get indian drones
down reality check pls

we are dependent on USA and china totally and we are sacred like
hell despite our missisles and necular weapons
look how we treat richard boucher or richard hollbroke like voice
Roy of pakistan

unless and until we stop begging and raise our ecomony to a decent
level we have no hope of fighting india or any one else

so wake up from ur fantasy land dude i love pakistan more
then u do but reality is reality [pk flag]

molvirpg

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I pray, wish and hope that we have one nuclear tipped warhead for each District of Baha-Rat, Anglo name India. And when the time comes they get the full wrath. After all we ruled them for a thousand years and now they behaving nasty with us. How dare!

rajputan

Citizen
Its a bit exaggerated version of Pakistani missile capability, honestly speaking Pakistan own the all shown missile range but limited to testing purpose. Its just a script of missile technology Pak Army have, which has been altered to a full capability drama, JUST TO PRESENT IT TO MEDIA and outside world.
The inside story of Pakistan Army and the utilisation of its resources was disclosed during the worst earthquake in Kashmir. The most recent strategy of Pakistan (Govt n Army) on drone attacks is an evident incapability of handling the situation.

The only acceptable option would be, probably we have made missile for outer range of Pak boundaries but still need to make for inner circle, like one to hit drone. Pakistan Army still need to have more sincere efforts towards the national security.

Pakistan Zindabad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
karachi said:

Part II

hmm lets see now, which one should we send to New Dehli? such a large choice. How about Shaheen for now?? [pk flag]

pak hi pak

Citizen
Dear Brothers,

Kyun apne hi watan kay dushman ban rah ho, chalo pehle apne ghar mein lagi hui aag ko bhujan, WE cannot hit one drone, which is killing our own people and you are dreaming to send missile to delhi, only sick people can talk like that, I love my country more then you, you think india is sleeping, your just thinking will be problem for the pakistan, So many people are dying in our country how many more you want to kill our own people, Please all of you stop talking nonsense, everybody know infact we all know how powerful india his, What are we doing just foolong ourself Please Stop Stop

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
molvirpg said:
I pray, wish and hope that we have one nuclear tipped warhead for each District of Baha-Rat, Anglo name India. And when the time comes they get the full wrath. After all we ruled them for a thousand years and now they behaving nasty with us. How dare!

so when u hit nuclear tipped warhead to india, all your muslim brothers living
there will be killed too.
so you hate indian muslims too.

DR MEHMOODZAI

Councller (250+ posts)
No question about that we should be a proud on over country
We will be less dependent on overseas weapons ,but only need sincerity,
courage,and Iman and unity,and tunzeem.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
karachi said:

Part II

hmm lets see now, which one should we send to New Dehli? such a large choice. How about Shaheen for now?? [pk flag]

so your needle always finally get stuck towards India.

ask your great scientists to develop some thing to counter DRONE and donate some hard earning dollars from your business for that cause.

please save your MADIRE WATAN's innocent muslim woman ,kids from drones.
India will remain there.you can deal with them later.

be smart........APNI GAIRAT KO LALKARO......drone ka badla nahi loge.........ek missile
udher bhi mar do.........

G

gazoomartian said:
karachi said:

Part II

gazzu unclle,
india can divert this towords ur house in canada.panga mat lo,kyun pakistanie missile se hi saheed hona chatey ho.anyway i love this name shaheenbeautiful name. more suitable for beautifull girls.i would like to go on date with shaheen :D

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
Mujahid said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSOlDXsvBco[/video]

JOKE OF THE DAY:

when a pakistani ARMY SOLDER GOT A LETTER FROM his HOME

AND CAME TO KNOW THAT HIS POOR FAMILY

DIDN'T EAT PROPER FOOD SINCE WEEKS AND STILL HUNGRY

HE FOUND one INSTANT SOLUTION

he filled SHAHEEN MISSILE with all the food available in the miltry mess

and rotate the missile towards his home direction........

and SHOT IT.

so.........moral of the story..........................????

it was joke not story

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
pigeon said:
JOKE OF THE DAY:

when a pakistani ARMY SOLDER GOT A LETTER FROM his HOME

AND CAME TO KNOW THAT HIS POOR FAMILY

DIDN'T EAT PROPER FOOD SINCE WEEKS AND STILL HUNGRY

HE FOUND one INSTANT SOLUTION

he filled SHAHEEN MISSILE with all the food available in the miltry mess

and rotate the missile towards his home direction........

and SHOT IT.

so.........moral of the story..........................????

it was joke not story

OMG you are so funny HA HA HA...im sure ur just anoid and pissed from crapping all over the streets thats why you come here and make stupid comments when ur own population eats and drinks animal excrement ...feed the 200 million dallits and 200 million slum dwellers...if you would like we will help you make bathrooms with the begging bowl we filled up with US dollars su su kumar....
moral of the story, it was a joke not a story

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want every Indian general and its' armed forces officer to watch this video and to know that these missiles can carry nuclear warheads and could reach every big city of India within 5-15 minutes after firing from the launch pads.

It is so stupid of General Kapoor to make silly statements of taking on Pakistan and China in one go. Is he the biggest fool living in India or on this earth?

I am proud of my beloved country, Pakistan, and am certain that in the event of an armed aggression by India, it can inflict horrendous death and destruction on her and obliterate 60% of India within five days.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
I want every Indian general and its' armed forces officer to watch this video and to know that these missiles can carry nuclear warheads and could reach every big city of India within 5-15 minutes after firing from the launch pads.

It is so stupid of General Kapoor to make silly statements of taking on Pakistan and China in one go. Is he the biggest fool living in India or on this earth?

I am proud of my beloved country, Pakistan, and am certain that in the event of an armed aggression by India, it can inflict horrendous death and destruction on her and obliterate 60% of India within five days.

Ameen

lets hit them with the most noisy one---Gen Kapoor won thear it anyway on account that he hase audiology problems [hilar]

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
Saladin A said:

indian general never make any uncalulative statement......who take them lightly
or consider silly are really FOOL.

you know how much india's defense budget is...........

indian army's canteen budget is more than whole Pakistan's defense budget.

world advance weapon countries.....USA/russia/france/uk/israel are always
stay in line ....keen and competing
with other to sell latest equipment to india.

tum log badke marte rehte ho........is se jayada bhi karke dikhao.....who
is holding you back. maro 1-2 missile.....dum hai to...

don't just talk like woman always.............

it will take 5 days u to destroy 60% india .........tume log sirf 5 minutes ki mar ho.
dono turf se ghirey hue ho.

itna kyo UCHHALTE HO......fir maar kha ke baith jate ho.

you know your great generals....

genral niazi.....when surrender in 1971 to general ARORA......what was his first
word during surrender...................

with folded hands ...he was requesting to GN. ARORA...............please don't kill me...
please don't kill me.

you know HITLER...whatever he was...people say him coward.....
he did suicide before getting into hands of enemy.......and your generals.........

be proud of them.

the way you treat and behave does not sound you love your country....
always talking about destruction........u can destroy inidia may be 10% but
you will be no more........ur people know that.

please don't open ur mouth big...............

if u r really..........u are......what u claim..............................kuck karke dikhao.....

other than sending kasab and other terrorist.

some of ur people say it took indian army 5 days to tackle bombay incident and
5 pakistani terrorist................

u know what...... it take time to record,tap phones......conversation between pakistani
marterminds (ISI)........and collect proofs.......and whole world listens to that tapes ..proofs later and you guys had no answer....have to prosecute LAKVI.

u might have win that battle...but india win the war.

make your existence other than................anti india, hating india......obsessed with
too much .......india......or fir ipl ki bheekh mangne aa jate ho..fir rote ho.

try to think of yourself and your society..

TUM LOG APNE DUSHMAN AAP HO.

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pigeon said:
indian general never make any uncalulative statement......who take them lightly
or consider silly are really FOOL.

you know how much india's defense budget is...........

indian army's canteen budget is more than whole Pakistan's defense budget.

world advance weapon countries.....USA/russia/france/uk/israel are always
stay in line ....keen and competing
with other to sell latest equipment to india.

tum log badke marte rehte ho........is se jayada bhi karke dikhao.....who
is holding you back. maro 1-2 missile.....dum hai to...

don't just talk like woman always.............

it will take 5 days u to destroy 60% india .........tume log sirf 5 minutes ki mar ho.
dono turf se ghirey hue ho.

itna kyo UCHHALTE HO......fir maar kha ke baith jate ho.

you know your great generals....

genral niazi.....when surrender in 1971 to general ARORA......what was his first
word during surrender...................

with folded hands ...he was requesting to GN. ARORA...............please don't kill me...
please don't kill me.

you know HITLER...whatever he was...people say him coward.....
he did suicide before getting into hands of enemy.......and your generals.........

be proud of them.

the way you treat and behave does not sound you love your country....
always talking about destruction........u can destroy inidia may be 10% but
you will be no more........ur people know that.

please don't open ur mouth big...............

if u r really..........u are......what u claim..............................kuck karke dikhao.....

other than sending kasab and other terrorist.

some of ur people say it took indian army 5 days to tackle bombay incident and
5 pakistani terrorist................

u know what...... it take time to record,tap phones......conversation between pakistani
marterminds (ISI)........and collect proofs.......and whole world listens to that tapes ..proofs later and you guys had no answer....have to prosecute LAKVI.

u might have win that battle...but india win the war.

make your existence other than................anti india, hating india......obsessed with
too much .......india......or fir ipl ki bheekh mangne aa jate ho..fir rote ho.

try to think of yourself and your society..

TUM LOG APNE DUSHMAN AAP HO.

Oay 5 min may pakistan ko khattam kernay walay ...zarra yeh tow dekho duniya apkay indian missiles per kiya kehti aur kesay hassti hai.....
Star plus aur Door darshan k ilawa kuch aur dekho tow pata ho na ke reality kiya hai .... [funnny]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GMF_7quZM[/video]

And before telling us stories of pakistani generals....just listen to Indian airforce and Naval Generals concerns ..... dekho kesay darray huaY haiN pakistan aur pakistani army se....[hilar]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHiQy93I9U&feature=related[/video]

Now at last but not least.....
Indian scientists admit that Pokran 2 was failure. Indian atom bomb test was failure and their chief scientist admit that it was of much lower category as compare to Pakistan test....zarra yeh bhi dekh lijiaY...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aLLoU6nsWI&feature=fvw[/video]

Ab apni choon choon band kerro aur jis din iss qabil ho jao tow he baat kerna...
aur eik aur baat....hum pakistani aur pakistan army jo aur jesa bolti hai , wesa kerna janti bhi hai aur kerti bhi hai...jab ke ap indians ko ...bollywood ki filmieN dekh dekh ker shahRukh khaan ke jesay dailouges marnay ki aadat ho gai hai....
so better to wake up ....we dont need india's canteen budget....you better use that money to bring change the life style of an estimated 350-400 million, who are still below the poverty line.

Yeh sab inidans yahaN aa ker hamieN lectures detay heiN...kabhi inhoaN nay gowr nahi kiya....ke
When you type......''poor people''......in google search engine....and look down the top ten suggestions it gives....you will get the answer.... which is of course INDIA [funnny]

So Mr Pigeon
Ainda kuch kehnay se pehlay apnay garaibaaN may dekhna ...phir kuch kehna...nahi tow chup rehnay may he tum logo ki bhallai hai ...Samjhay ;)

Cheers