Pakistan has ordered the USA Army personals to leave Pakistan

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
deal ho gaee. mubarak. all was topi drama..
be ready for NWO. Power of people proved fake. Might is right, 4 persons have reached deal with Kerry.
Bhai kerry choro, aam khao aam..

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan should also order kerry lugar and Hussain Haqani to leave Pakistan immediately.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

source is from "fantasy shaikh chilly newsnetwork.haha.pakistanis favorite newschannel!!!

i sometimes feeorry for this nation.every second person is graduate here but ppl have such limited brains that they trust every news given by kufar slave media

throw this thought out from your mind that present civil and army leadership will ever free pakistan from americans.infact there agenda is to break pakistan in 4 parts or 6 parts than leave for america
long ago a guy with resources told me this.than i thought this is his wishful thinking .now i know he was right when he said that pakistans civil and millitary elite has taken billions to break pakistan by 2015
pakistani ppl are also contributing in this destruction of their country by trusting there media and rulers again and again

Do you know how the western Media is manipulating their people?? You will hardly find truth in western Media. They (Western) are educated fools. If you run a news they believe it without investigating.

Imranpak

I'll believe it when it really happens! The media and the government are up to their necks in lies.