Pakistan First reality or illusion

Bashy Quraishy

Dear Siasat
When I listen to people like Dr. Israr and other religious scholars talking about world politics and global issues, I can clearly sense that their understanding of complex socio-economic issues and geo-political realities is very limited.
We cannot divide the world in to Muslim and non- Muslim spheres and accept all the misguided actions by fellow Muslims as legitimate.
Islam is a peaceful and progressive religion. Anyone, however great a scholar he/she is , supporting Taleban and Osama and reducing Islam to Mosques and Madrasas is doing incalculable damage.
Can not Dr. Israr see that Osama Bin Laden is a dis-service to Islam, preaches violence and Taleban want to drag Islam in middle ages? Osama and his associates have admitted piblically and on TV to the atrocities of 9/11. What more proof Dr. Israr needs?
I am convinced that if Pakistan has to move forward, it must come out of the clutches of emotional religious forces and embrace knowledge, education and research. Only then, we would join the lines of civilized nations.
Did not our dear Prophet advised us; It is the duty of every Muslim man and woman to acquire knowledge from cradle to grave.
He did not say that only religious education was enough.

Bashy Quraishy
Chair-Advisory Council-ENAR - Brussels
Chair-Jewish Muslim Co-operation Platform - Brussels
Senior Advisor - COJEP International- Strasbourg
Mobile; 0045 40 15 47 71
Phone; 0045 38 88 19 77
www.bashy.dk

A

abbasiali

Bashy Quraishy said:
Dear Siasat
When I listen to people like Dr. Israr and other religious scholars talking about world politics and global issues, I can clearly sense that their understanding of complex socio-economic issues and geo-political realities is very limited.
We cannot divide the world in to Muslim and non- Muslim spheres and accept all the misguided actions by fellow Muslims as legitimate.
Islam is a peaceful and progressive religion. Anyone, however great a scholar he/she is , supporting Taleban and Osama and reducing Islam to Mosques and Madrasas is doing incalculable damage.
Can not Dr. Israr see that Osama Bin Laden is a dis-service to Islam, preaches violence and Taleban want to drag Islam in middle ages? Osama and his associates have admitted piblically and on TV to the atrocities of 9/11. What more proof Dr. Israr needs?
I am convinced that if Pakistan has to move forward, it must come out of the clutches of emotional religious forces and embrace knowledge, education and research. Only then, we would join the lines of civilized nations.
Did not our dear Prophet advised us; It is the duty of every Muslim man and woman to acquire knowledge from cradle to grave.

Bashy Quraishy
Chair-Advisory Council-ENAR - Brussels
Chair-Jewish Muslim Co-operation Platform - Brussels
Senior Advisor - COJEP International- Strasbourg
Mobile; 0045 40 15 47 71
Phone; 0045 38 88 19 77
http://www.bashy.dk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice to hear from you Mr Quraishy,
As far as concerning the Islamic & Political knowledge of Dr. Israr Ahmed, He is not a controversial person, in fact he has been highly regarded on maximum sects in Pakistan
I will recommend you to listen to him again, because what ever the points he has mentioned or discussed in past, have had come up as a true fact.
Good to see your highly regarded services in terms of coordinating between Muslims and not yet Muslims.
Regards.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Bashy Quraishy,

I think you need Islamic fine tunning of your secular mind, and that cannot be done in Denmark where you are residing.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Islam is a peaceful and progressive religion. Anyone said:
Correct yourself Islam is a peaceful and progressive DEEN not just a Religion. If it is, Why Muslims are reluctant to Implement Islamic Shariah in their countries. Why our ruler do not show Taliban the true face of Islam.

Since last 10 years Pakistan is moving forwards, which direction we all know. What happened to the promise made by Musharraf did we progress on Kashmir or retaliated, did our Atomic Program advanced or rolled back, we always heard Dr Qadeer network give me the name of second member of this network, did we reduced our international debt or increased. The progress of existing Democrats is open secret.

We helped America in toppling Pro Pakistan Govt. and establishing Anti-Pakistan Pro-India regime. What happened to our Strategic Depth. Our eastern borders were fragile now Western borders are in more pathetic condition.

Why Iraq was attacked, where are piles of WMDs, did they found any link between Al-Qaida & Saddam.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fully agree with Quraishy Sahab. Mullahs try to make emotional fools out of us. This method has been used by Christian Mullahs in the Medevil times too. So, guys, we know what is right and wrong from the Quran and there is no need to become an emotional fool. Face the realities of this world and be a good Muslim and try to be as close to the character of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as we can. Don't just kill or divide people in his name.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
dukelondon said:
We know what is right and wrong from the Quran and there is no need to become an emotional fool. Face the realities of this world and be a good Muslim and try to be as close to the character of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as we can. Don't just kill or divide people in his name.

Is Peoples Democracy allowed in Islam?
Does Secularism have any place in Islam?
Bank Interest is Hallah or Haram?
Does Islam allows Drinking, Dancing, Mix Parties

fareedasmer

Voter (50+ posts)
Whatever Dr Israr is saying is right he is saying what quran says ,quran says when your muslim brother is attacked you join and help whats wrong in this when he says Islamic Law whats wrong in that the world belongs to Allah so why should we accept Mans law it should be Allahs law all over .Americans are using us to fight against each other Remember East India Company these people came in few ships and then ruled over indo pak so wake up .will they let any country to run their affairs .
quran says christians and jews once again christain and jews tehy will do any thing and every thing to harm muslims Our beloved prophet (pbuh) only enterer Mecca after he defeated the jews of khybar he knew what they could do

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
atensari said:
Does Islam allows Drinking, Dancing, Mix Parties

Yes. Khulfa-e-Rashideen were NOT dictators or kings. They were democratically elected ONLY after people did bayt on their hands. If democracy is not working because of corrupt politicians in Pakistan. Dont blame Democracy, blame the corrupt politicians. As Imran Khan says, Democracy is the ONLY and the best style of government in the history of mankind and Islam also advocates it. People have tried all sorts of other things but NOTHING worked. Go and read the definition of democracy and you will find that its synonymous to the teachings of Islam. If you had spent more time in acquiring knowledge, we would not be discussing this here.

I dont know what secularism exactly means but IF it means giving equal rights to citizens of a country regardless of their colour, race or religion, then its not just a part its ACTUALLY Islam. This is exactly what Islam teaches. Unfortunately, it is NOT practiced by so called Islamic but acutally Shaytaanic governments like Saudi Arabia. On the other hand, Malaysia is a good example of an Islamic government. If Secularism means something else, then its not a part of Islam.

Haraam by all means but again question not related to topic of Mullahs making people emotional fool.

Does Islam allows Drinking, Dancing, Mix Parties?

No. Drinking, Dancing and mixing of Na Mehram men and women is not permissible in Islam.

As the respected journalist Haroon Rasheed says "Hum nay Islam ko Jahil Mullah kay hawalay kar diya"

Maulana Maududi was a great Islamic scholar who parted his ways from Dr. Israr Ahmed because of Dr. Israr's imagination of a Pakistan without elections and democracy.

IF you think Afghani Taliban government was Islamic government, you should know that they had NOTHING to do with Islam. What they practiced was NOT Islam but their sick opressive tribal culture which negates basic values of Islam. And IF you even dream of creating a Taliban style Shayateen sick filthy government in Pakistan, keep in mind that that Muslimeen and Momineen both within the civilian population and the Pakistan army will NEVER let you do that. Fear that day when the people of Pakistan will get sick and tired of extremism and terrorism in the name of Islam and kill all Mullahs with their bare hands. FEAR THAT DAY BROTHER.

IF you think otherwise, then we have nothing to argue about, my brother in Islam.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother atensari, let me tell you something thought provoking.

Interest is Haraam by all means BUT provided that there is NO INFLATION. Now let me give you an example.

I borrow Rs. 1,000 from you in year 2009. You dont charge any interest on the loan. In year 2009, lets say the price of 10kg of rice is Rs.1,000. 5 years later in 2014, I pay you back Rs.1,000 without any interest. In year 2014, the price of 10kg of rice has risen to 2,000 because of INFLATION. Now does this make any sense to you?? Does this satisfy the basic Islamic principle of justice???

Please think about this with an open mind. You cant simply stop interest. You have to first eliminate inflation. Otherwise its not possible and people will NOT lend a single penny to anyone.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Democracy is allowed in Islam within the limit of Islam, No legislation against to Quran and Sunnah. Whereas Peoples Democracy means human wishes, which allows pre-marital relation, men marriage with man, woman with woman. Which Democracy we have in Pakistan and advancing day by day?

Western concept of Secularism Multi Religion, Anti-Deen (Islam in case of Muslims)

Haraam by all means but again question not related to topic of Mullahs making people emotional fool
. If is haram its haram, does it had do anything will Mullah or non-Mullah.

No. Drinking, Dancing and mixing of Na Mehram men and women is not permissible in Islam.
If they are not permissible, is Pakistan is free from these evils.

As the respected journalist Haroon Rasheed says "Hum nay Islam ko Jahil Mullah kay hawalay kar diya"
Right, we are Doctors, Engineers, MBAs. this that, but we cannot read Quran correctly, we do not have the time and ability to know what is written in this Arabic Book.

IF you think Afghani Taliban government was Islamic government, you should know that they had NOTHING to do with Islam.
Present America, did not built in Single day, it took 250 years, Just 100 years back America was Worst then Taliban-Afghanistan. Were they allowed to built or develop any institution. Listen Dr Javaid Iqbal comments about Taliban, quoted by Dr Israr Ahmad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFBpF6LzfU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;".

Taliban did made mistakes, they are making mistakes, what are we doing, are we making any effort to establish Islam like Muhammad (SAW) and Khulafa did in their times. Blaming Taliban will not fulfill our responsibility towards Islam

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
dukelondon said:
Brother atensari, let me tell you something thought provoking.
Please think about this with an open mind. You cant simply stop interest. You have to first eliminate inflation. Otherwise its not possible and people will NOT lend a single penny to anyone.

Saving & Inflation are product of Capital Market. Does world do not have enough resources to wipe out hunger, sure we have, but there is a race top 10, 100, 1000 richest ppl of the year. what Islam said see below.

2:280
??? ??? ?? ????? (???? ??????) ???? ??? ????? (?? ????) ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?????

2:276
??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? (???) ????? (?? ???? ????) ?? ???? (??) ??? ??? (?? ???) ??? ?? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?????

If I am not wrong issue raised can be address by associating loan with some commodity i.e. gold, I am giving you amount equal to that much weight of gold, you will return me equal to this weight of gold amount whatever it will be. Again Quran said ??? ?? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?????

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
atensari said:
If I am not wrong issue raised can be address by associating loan with some commodity i.e. gold, I am giving you amount equal to that much weight of gold, you will return me equal to this weight of gold amount whatever it will be. Again Quran said ??? ?? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?????

Yes that is one solution but its not an optional solution, its a MUST solution. What I mean is that when you talk about eliminating Interest, we have to replace it with a practical solution like you rightly mentioned.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
atensari said:
Taliban did made mistakes, they are making mistakes, what are we doing, are we making any effort to establish Islam like Muhammad (SAW) and Khulafa did in their times. Blaming Taliban will not fulfill our responsibility towards Islam

No, my brother in Islam. Taliban didnt make mistakes. Their ideology is Shaytanic Deamonic opressive, sick tribal ideology in the first place which has NOTHING to do with Islam. So, there is no question of making mistakes. Humans make mistakes, beasts dont. Its their nature, you cant call it a mistake.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
dukelondon said:
atensari said:

Yes that is one solution but its not an optional solution, its a MUST solution. What I mean is that when you talk about eliminating Interest, we have to replace it with a practical solution like you rightly mentioned.

Islam has solution for everything, the problem we do not have farm believe in it.

Popular Democracy was not tested in any Lab prior to implementation, an idea was created and implemented, with time it developed. Why we want to Test Islam in any Virtual Lab

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I want to correct one misunderstanding among muslim fellows.
Osama bin Laden is only a nick. His real name is Tim Osman and was murderd in 1995.
Eman Al Zwahiri was also killed under CIA custody in Syria, and that also in 1995.
Videos which are being shown to the world are old videos from the time of Sovjet-Afghan war. Many other videos has been fabricated using Tim`s (Osama) lookalike.

Bala

Citizen
Whatever Doctor Israr Ahmed has said are the absolute reality. Whatever he said are on record. Taleban had a very peaceful exemplary government by all means. What ever Americans have done is unlawful. Numbers of American agencies have confirmed 9/11 was Americas inside job. Bush government did this drama to justify their invasion to Afghanistan. The same they did with Iraq, they created the stories about so called mass destruction chemical weapons to justify their invasion to Iraq. They are also working on the same line with Pakistan. Here US will again have full support or NATO as well as Indians.

Doctor Israr Ahmeds who discussion is well according to Islamic ideology and International Law. He has detailed whole background of this crusade operation.

Here below I would address few stupid points raised by so called Muslims that I doubt very much about their faith, that people with such insights could be a Muslim:

Before challenging this great Scholar, I suggest you to assess your own self.
Mankind is divided on religious base Muslim or Non-Muslim, this line is drawn by Allah (SWT) and at many occasion the Prophet (PBUH) had advised us to do that. If you were Muslim you must have read the (i) Hadees, it says, Prayer (Namaz) distinguishes Muslims from Non-Muslims. (ii) Who you will imitate you will be wake up with them on the Day of Judgment (Al-Quran). (iii) Jew fasts on 9 Muharram, Prophet (PBUH) instructed us to fast 2 days either 9 & 10 or 10 & 11 to distinguish ourselves from Jew. If you read the Holy Quran and Hadeesh, you will learn a lot in this regard. And another thing, Pakistan was made on the ideology of two nation, mean Muslims are one nation and hindus are the other one, so this country has to be divided into two to accommodate each of them separately in their own country. So you are talking against the fundamental ideology of Pakistan.

Islam is a peaceful and progressive religion.
Of course, Islam is only the peaceful and progressive religion, but if someone try to invade their country then they have to follow the Ghazwa Badars sunnat, and thats what Taleban are exactly doing.

Anyone, however great a scholar he/she is , supporting Taleban and Osama and reducing Islam to Mosques and Madrasas is doing incalculable damage.
You should not worry about us. We Muslims know very well what are we doing. Dr. Israr is doing the absolutely right thing. US intellectuals are reporting the same every day. Only a literate (regardless of religious) person can reflect the truth. Hippocrates and illiterate will neither understand the truth nor express the truth.

These are false stories, even US analysts declare those videos fabricated. Have not you listen that Taleban government offered Americans to bring proof and they will try Osama and if proved guilty he will be punished. But Amercians, could not bring anything against Osama, as it was inside American job. It was organized by Zionist, therefore, not a single jew was killed in that accident.
I am convinced that if Pakistan has to move forward, it must come out of the clutches of emotional religious forces and embrace knowledge, education and research.
Muslim progressed only during the Islamic era. If we implement Shareyat in Pakistan or anywhere else, we can again produce great scientists, mathematicians, scholars, as were produced before. Our religious is full of knowledge and guidance.

Only then, we would join the lines of civilized nations.
People like you who are supporting such an uncivilized act of invasion to Afghanistan and Iraq cannot ever be civilized. Islamic ideology is will remain always the most civilized ideology, that need to be implemented and practiced.
Sure, that is why by the grace of Allah, who follow Islam, they are extremely knowledge able people. But people like you have no capability to understand them.
Neither Islam prohibits learnings/educations nor Doctor Israr Ahmed ever said that.

Bashy Quraishy
Chair-Advisory Council-ENAR Brussels It seems you must be chair cleaner nothing more than that and polishign thier shoes.Chair-Jewish Muslim Co-operation Platform Brussels Cooperation with jew? the Holy Quran says, Jew and Christian cannot be your friend and you are working on cooperation with them, you are acting absolutely against Islam and the Holy Quarn.Senior Advisor - COJEP International- Strasbourg

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
It is totally absurd and naive to reject and throw away Dr Israr Ahmed's argument that the West under the influence of Zionist Jews wants to dismantle Pakistan's nuclear ability and capability and doing because it serves both their political, diplomatic and economic interests. We must not forget that the USA foreign policy is manipulated, and dictated by the American Jewish Lobby and International Zionist Jewish bankers, financers, industrialists, media moguls, oil barons and they have their thumb controlling the jugular vein of the West's capitalist monetary system. The Zionist Jews know that as long as Israel is the only nuclear power in the Middle East; its survival is guaranteed and will be protected by the western powers. They want to disintegrate nuclear Pakistan into small entities and install as many boot-lickers, shoe-shining boys and poodles to stoop to their orders and demands, and would be easier to manipulate and control. In order to do that, they must first destabilize Pakistan by propagating civil disorder, anarchy, insurgency, violence and terror and killing innocent Pakistani citizens with the help of hired killers, suicide bombers and rented terrorists from within and outside Pakistan. USA and the European powers used the same filthy tactics in Iraq and broke it into three parts, and their mission in Pakistan is not far away if the Pakistanis do not confront this Wests and Zionist Jews hidden agenda and conspiracy.

It is a misconception that Pakistanis are opposed to Islamic way of life and its economic, financial, political, constitutional, judicial, legal, diplomatic and social welfare systems but they are vehemently opposed to the tactics of violence, terror and intimidation used by the Taliban and at the same time distorting Islam. There would be no need for the Taliban to carry arms and use them to kill innocent Pakistanis only if they understood the true message of Islam and invited others towards it through dialogue. But, instead, they are succeeding in distorting Islam because of their little knowledge and ignorance of 'True Islam' of peace, love, harmony, compassion, tolerance and showing magnanimity to its adversary in hard times. In an Islamic society, the path of Islam is based on the middle path (ummatum wassatun): the Muslim outwardly applies reason, justice, compassion, and all other virtues while inwardly he or she is in abandonment and submission, trusting that the outcome to any situation will be the appropriate one. Therefore, whosoever is in true and constant submission, in utmost awareness both outwardly and inwardly is on the path of pursuing the ultimate knowledge and fulfilling their purpose. The best way to analyze the concept of Islam is to analyze what the glorious Quran speaks of Allah and not by examining what its adherents do or believe because many of the followers themselves do not know what their religious scriptures state about Almighty God. The Glorious Quran says in Surah Al Imran, Ch. No. 3, V. No. 64: Say: "O people of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: Which is the first term? That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back say: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's will)."

The Taliban, Jihadis and al-Qaeda were best buddies of America and the West in 80s and 90s, but soon after the collapse of communism, they became the worst of enemies. It was this treachery that made al-Qaeda more virulent against the US and others it considered the US's cronies. It gave an opportunity to President George W Bush to bash around and hit Muslims on the head with a claw hammer and invade Muslim countries with oil reserves and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslim men, women and children. Israel took advantage of Bush's doctrine and killed Palestinians in bold and barbaric fashion. America became the enemy No 1 of al-Qaeda. And now, the same western financed, rained and educated terrorists are killing more Muslims in Pakistan and Muslim countries than any where else in the world. They do not fight for the cause of Islam because 99.99% of peace loving Muslims condemns their philosophy of hate and violence.

Taliban has not got an Islamic agenda but a political one, and its leaders do not know what they stand for except applying punishments. They are not fighting in the way of Allah but against the true spirit of Islam. Islam adapts itself to changing time but the original spirit of Islamic injunctions remains unaffected. Islam preaches love, peace, harmony, equality, justice, righteousness, humility, intellectual development, creative thinking and not militancy as I have always said and will always say so. Prophet Mohammed (pubh) despite being persecuted, tortured, abused and insulted for eleven years never resorted to violence against his persecutors in Mecca and always said, I have been commanded only to perform dawah (invite) and not permitted to do battle or use violence. Hundreds of his followers were horrendously tortured, maimed, starved for days, kept thirsty in the desert heat until they died, cut open and their body parts fed to the dogs but Prophet Mohammed (SAW) prohibited his followers to use violence against their pagan aggressors. He exhorted his followers to exercise patience against grievous injustice inflicted upon them. As we know that the Quran was revealed to Prophet (SAW) in instalments in twenty three years on different occasions and circumstances according to circumstances. Prophet Mohammed (SAW) used to tell the adherents to make your deene- Islam easy to follow and practice and do not make it a burden to carry. It is the only way that the message of Islam can reach every corner of the globe and not by violence or through rigidity as distorted by Taliban.

I believe that USA and NATO will never be able to crush Taliban both in Pakistan and Afghanistan by using blatant military force, killing hundreds and thousands of innocent Muslims in their own countries and causing horrendous death and destruction to mostly the poor of the population who constitute 75% of the population and live in mud and tin houses. They suffer brunt of the brutality leashed upon them by the Americans, NATO and local armed forces. These innocent poor people have lost hundreds of thousands of their loved ones in this war on terror by the USA; their entire families have been wiped out by Drone attacks, dropping smart bombs, firing cruise missiles on their homes, villages, and yet, they are accused of terrorism by the West. It is this indignity, humiliation and loss of their whole way of life and livelihood that makes so many of them to take arms against the USA and their political leaders whom they consider as the cronies, boot-lickers and puppets of the Western governments.

If the West and Europe wanted to end this fight against terrorism; they must stop killing innocent Muslims any where and every where they find them and then have the ignominy of accusing the innocent victims mostly women and children of being involved in the acts of terrorism. This kind of sordid labelling of the innocent victims by the West is causing resentment and anger amongst the local population and creating a perception that the West is happy killing Muslims in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Taliban and Al-Qaeda take advantage of this ill feeling against the USA and NATO and succeed in recruiting thousands into their ranks who are willing to avenge death and destruction of their loved ones by their enemies.

Instead of instigating this kind of hatred amongst the Muslims in the region by using belligerent force and then giving hand-outs and aid in charity to President Hamid Karazai and President Zardari (both hard core corrupt and greedy leaders) and their inept government; President Obama must ensure that the aid does not go into the wallets of greedy leaders, corrupt politicians and generals but reaches the poor people living in every mud house, little village, town and city and spent on their social welfare, education, health and improve economy of these countries. Unless, abject poverty, illiteracy and sense of hopelessness is not eradicated from Pakistan and Afghanistan; Taliban and Al-Qaeda will exploit sufferings of the poor because they losing everything in this war.

But as I asked before what are the real intentions and hidden agenda of the USA in the region: stability or instability? As long as there is instability in the region and destabilizing process working: USA political, diplomatic economic and financial influence and military hegemony will remain intact but with stable region: USA would have to abandon its ambitions in the region rich in natural resources. As long as corrupt, greedy and boot-polishing leaders and politicians are in power in Pakistan and Afghanistan; the West will most certainly get what it wants in the region.

USA wants to contol Balochastan; destroy valley of Swat, the hub of Taliban surge and are actively involved in ruthless insurgency with the open help of Indian intelligence services and RAW.

The best way to analyze the concept of Islam is to analyze what the glorious Qurane-Hakeem speaks of Allah and not by examining what its adherents do or believe because many of the followers themselves do not know what their religious scriptures state about Almighty God. The Glorious Quran says in Surah Al Imran, Ch. No. 3, V. No. 64: Say: "O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: Which is the first term? That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back say: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's will)."

And, if fail now; we are doomed because our enemies have surrounded us inside and outside our borders with their evil, malicious and pugnacious intents and wish to see the end of a nuclear Muslim state. Pakistan must unite; Taliban must throw away their arms and come to common terms and resolve political issues and face our common enemies as one nation. This is the way forward for Pakistan or we are doomed.

Our leadership and politicians are squabbling over petty matters. Asif Ali Zardari is only interested in clinging to power by every hook and crook and creating a Bhutto dynasty as if Pakistan belongs to his family. Pakistan must unite; Taliban must throw away their arms and come to common terms and resolve political issues and face our common enemies as one Ummah. This is the way forward for Pakistan or we are doomed.