Pakistan decides to take Kashmir case to ICJ

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By the time ICJ decides, Kashmiris maybe a minority and then even if plebiscite happens they will lose.
Kasmiris kicked out Hindu Pandits from Kashmir who lived all their lives in Kashmir, what chances of other Hindus have for living amongst them ? It is a long processes to find millions of people and then to give them the facilities to live there and then give them Kashmiri identification card , I am quite sure International courts verdict will be way before India could so any such manipulation in Kashmir.

Galaxy

If so, it wont be announced. In any case such an effort will be steer headed by Kashmirs and it will be a long struggle. There are all indications that this time BJP goon are intended for enhance violence using Hindu goons beyond the LEAs.
Kashmiri resistance to the occupying Hindu fascists is imminent and will be organized in due time however at this stage there are two prime objectives
1) India does not succeed to spill the Kashmir resistance into a large scale Indo-pak war beyond LOC - in that event India will attempt a large scale violence and movement inside Kashmir away from international radar and focus. and Pak reach.
2) Pak generates enough political and legal grounds that international community (especially those nations friendly to India) may resist to collaborate with Indian narrative and the opposition inside India may agitate on a legal issue. ICJ verdict will also prepare grounds for general assembly vote calling for Security council intervention - only at that stage a direct Pak intervention will be useful.. Also ICJ verdict might not be binding for other nations but it has impact on the working of different organizations of UN. In the 90s ICJ had deemed Kashmir resistance as a legitimate liberation struggle under the International law; that was helpful that, under three-decades long Indian efforts to designate Kashmiri armed struggle as terrorism or illegal, she didn't succeed. -- It may be utmost important that Pak succeeds to get a verdict from ICJ that highlights the racist and ethnic nature of Indian aggression; in that case many western countries have their local standards and laws.

There is no gain for being overly critical of Pak government or for defeatism - which is particularly spread by pro-Indian elements at this stage and is a part of their plan - Pro-Kashmir people may rather highlight the gruesome nature of the recent Hindu fascism and aggression in the international forums and discussion boards which is currently dominated by India under the bad rap of WOT.
Bro this ICJ is another mouth peace of the colonial crusaders ,you think they are interested in Kashmir going over to Pakistan. Not in a million years.

Galaxy

You people do not under stand colonial history and their mind set. Especially the clash they are predicting and preparing for ,between these two opposite lifestyles . Islamic values and non Islamic values.

Galaxy

They are working tirelessly to change Saudis in to a Ataturk Turkey model. Just read proper history and learn from it. Not the history taught in Beacon house schools.

stargazer

You are right. Bongi khan is doing what he knows better. Taking Another U turn ( Remember his statement that Modi's victory is vital for peace in the region) and asking opposition if he can attack India . Its not his fault , he is just following he legacy left behind by Niazis...
I am so baffled at statements like yours. When ANY human being says I think this or that is good for this or that , why do you guys take it like the last prophecy to be fulfilled??
All such statements are assessments of a person and you can disagree with them. But it is beyond ridiculous for some people to hold those assessments as promises or to base analysis of broken promises on such statements.
By making personal attacks based on attempts to link assessments with promises, do no good to any one's credibility, that is if one has any respect for oneself. sometimes it is just a job which pays the bills.

stargazer

Imran Khan made a deal with modi...
Actually you are the one who is sold for whatever price ranging from Stupidity to utter lack of information to worldly benefits, and I am giving you a wide margin here with benefit of doubt.
categorical statements about issues you don't have much information about is quite an immature act.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am so baffled at statements like yours. When ANY human being says I think this or that is good for this or that , why do you guys take it like the last prophecy to be fulfilled??
All such statements are assessments of a person and you can disagree with them. But it is beyond ridiculous for some people to hold those assessments as promises or to base analysis of broken promises on such statements.
By making personal attacks based on attempts to link assessments with promises, do no good to any one's credibility, that is if one has any respect for oneself. sometimes it is just a job which pays the bills.

You forgot one thing my friend . This statement wasn't an ordinary statement . It was a statement from Pakistan ( Selected) PM appraising Indian PM. Which never happened in the history of our country that we take sides before the election results of India. So, don't just shrug it off as another Political statement.

2nd , it also shows how visionary Bongi Khan really is .... And this is not the first time that he ends up shooting his feet.
Now as far as his last name is concerned, I have not called him Niazi, he himself called out his full name in General assembly. I have a rather cuts name for him which I use .

stargazer

You forgot one thing my friend . This statement wasn't an ordinary statement . It was a statement from Pakistan ( Selected) PM appraising Indian PM. Which never happened in the history of our country that we take sides before the election results of India. So, don't just shrug it off as another Political statement.

2nd , it also shows how visionary Bongi Khan really is .... And this is not the first time that he ends up shooting his feet.
Now as far as his last name is concerned, I have not called him Niazi, he himself called out his full name in General assembly. I have a rather cuts name for him which I use .
Read my post again. If you can not differentiate between a promise and assessment then that is your problem don't make it about the other person.