Pakistan Day

FarooqS

Citizen
Bismillah
This is the land I belong to,this is the land I will die for & this is the land that defines My Identity.This is MY PAKISTAN.Spread optimism instead of negativity about My land...LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT! Proud to be a PAKISTANI.
Pakistan Zindabad.

FarooqS

Citizen
happy-pakistan-day1.jpeg

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bismillah
This is the land I belong to,this is the land I will die for & this is the land that defines My Identity.This is MY PAKISTAN.Spread optimism instead of negativity about My land...LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT! Proud to be a PAKISTANI.
Pakistan Zindabad.
23rd march Mubarik to all the Pakistanies. Pakistan Zindabad. My pakisan Yours pakistan !

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دل دل پاکستان
جیوے جیوے پاکستان

الله سلامت رکھے اس پاک وطن کو

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
23rd March Mubarak ho - A message from Pakistani Patriots

May the 23rd of March come over and over for 1000's of years for Pakistanis. May Pakistan become greater and strong soon inshaAllah, Ameen

Future of Pakistan, the vision Patriots:

Ummah Republic of Pakistan (URP)

loadpictures.net
cf9eeabcdd76e394b6d33d5621e1d458.jpg

Gazoo Martian, Chairman
Pakistani Patriots

virtual today, Real Tomorrow

Brother Zaid Hamid ko bhi mubarak ho

Last edited:

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 23rd March Mubarak ho - A message from Pakistani Patriots

So much support for Pakistan in Bangladesh. There are people with placards saying we love Pakistan. I am so happy to see that.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

http://rupeenews.net/?p=4249

THERE ARE NO PERMANENT SEPARATIONS IN SOUTH ASIA:
The audience at the cricket match showed that Bangladeshis have genuine feelings for Pakistan

While the sports world watches the match in Dhaka for the scores, the bowling, the runs and the records, political scientists are watching the events in the Sher e Bangal stadium for the sign of times and the winds of change. 60 years ago the crowd would have cheered for Pakistan. 35 years ago, the corwd would have cheered for India. Today the crowd is once again cheering–the proud Bengali Muslims are cheering for the Crescent and Star.
The BNP and the JEI supporters booed the Indians, and the Awami Leaguers dare not to cheer the Indians.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

May the 23rd of March come over and over for 1000's of years for Pakistanis. May Pakistan become greater and strong soon inshaAllah, Ameen

Future of Pakistan from the viewpoint of Patriots:

loadpictures.net

Gazoo Martian, Chairman
Pakistani Patriots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saray mulkon kay bas naam change keaye hein. Only India has been annexed baki sab separate states he hongay.
Kahlifa kahan bethay ga? Delhi?

Unicorn

Banned

Future of Pakistan from the viewpoint of Patriots:

loadpictures.net

Gazoo Martian, Chairman
Pakistani Patriots

Mr Chairman; come on this is Pakistan day don't get ahead of yourself there are a few more days to April FOOL'S day.

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

صدر اوبامہ کا صدر زرداری کے نام پيغام

محترم صدر صاحب،

مارچ 23 کو يوم پاکستان کے موقع پر رياست ہاۓ متحدہ امريکہ کے عوام ميرے ساتھ آپ کو اور پاکستان کے عوام کو پرجوش مبارک باد پيش کرتے ہیں۔

امريکہ اور پاکستان کے مابين صحت، تعليم اور کاروبار کے علاوہ انسانی حقوق اور جمہوری اہداف کے حصول کے ضمن ميں مشترکہ کاوشوں کی داستان بہت پرانی ہے۔

بانی پاکستان محمد علی جناح کے الفاظ ہيں کہ "ايمان، تنظيم اور بے لوث فرض شناسی کے ذريعے ايسی کوئ چيز نہيں جو آپ حاصل نہ کر سکیں"

ہم پوری دنيا اور خطے ميں امن، برداشت، خوشحالی، تحفظ اور استحکام کے فروغ اور باہم تعلقات کی مضبوطی کے ليے کام کرنے کے لیے پرعزم ہيں۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

محترم صدر صاحب،

مارچ 23 کو يوم پاکستان کے موقع پر رياست ہاۓ متحدہ امريکہ کے عوام ميرے ساتھ آپ کو اور پاکستان کے عوام کو پرجوش مبارک باد پيش کرتے ہیں۔

امريکہ اور پاکستان کے مابين صحت، تعليم اور کاروبار کے علاوہ انسانی حقوق اور جمہوری اہداف کے حصول کے ضمن ميں مشترکہ کاوشوں کی داستان بہت پرانی ہے۔

بانی پاکستان محمد علی جناح کے الفاظ ہيں کہ "ايمان، تنظيم اور بے لوث فرض شناسی کے ذريعے ايسی کوئ چيز نہيں جو آپ حاصل نہ کر سکیں"

ہم پوری دنيا اور خطے ميں امن، برداشت، خوشحالی، تحفظ اور استحکام کے فروغ اور باہم تعلقات کی مضبوطی کے ليے کام کرنے کے لیے پرعزم ہيں۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

[hilar][hilar] Hypociricy at its worst.

Iraq to tabah karo
libya ko tabah karo
egypt tunisa ko tabah karo
aur phir kaho:

now lets drop a couple of drone bombs

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Fawad – Digital Outreach Team – US State Department

محترم صدر صاحب،

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

Hypocrisy and mentality at its peak
you did not mention that
Ham is pur masarat din ka moqaaa per is qaoup ko 1000 devic or la tadaad dron attack daa rahay hain
hamari ya imdaad app ko aglay kai saal tak milti rahay gi
Jaa ho Pak US ki

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

http://rupeenews.net/?p=4249

THERE ARE NO PERMANENT SEPARATIONS IN SOUTH ASIA:
The audience at the cricket match showed that Bangladeshis have genuine feelings for Pakistan

While the sports world watches the match in Dhaka for the scores, the bowling, the runs and the records, political scientists are watching the events in the Sher e Bangal stadium for the sign of times and the winds of change. 60 years ago the crowd would have cheered for Pakistan. 35 years ago, the corwd would have cheered for India. Today the crowd is once again cheering–the proud Bengali Muslims are cheering for the Crescent and Star.
The BNP and the JEI supporters booed the Indians, and the Awami Leaguers dare not to cheer the Indians.

The only match India played in Bangladesh is against Bangladesh. No host country will support other country, so donot bring politics here. The fans in Quarter final match were cheering because only the Pakistani team gave them worth for the money spent by them, in a neutral venue.