Pakistan citizen portal not responding, does anyone know why

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I created an account with I'd and password and since I'm overseas Pakistani I put my foreign passport number in the app. The first day I filed 3 suggestions or complaints. I saw the progress, they were sent to relevant departments in initial stages. After that it's been 3 days the app says "NO RESPONSE FROM SERVER, TRY AGAIN". Does anyone has any idea why. Did they block my account since I put foreign passport number or some other reason. Useful reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Assalaam O Alaikum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I created an account with I'd and password and since I'm overseas Pakistani I put my foreign passport number in the app. The first day I filed 3 suggestions or complaints. I saw the progress, they were sent to relevant departments in initial stages. After that it's been 3 days the app says "NO RESPONSE FROM SERVER, TRY AGAIN". Does anyone has any idea why. Did they block my account since I put foreign passport number or some other reason. Useful reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Assalaam O Alaikum.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1152488640762863617

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
your NICOP and Passport information will be used by strangers for mobile sims, property buying and what not!
Courtesy by FIA and NADRA

Last edited:

Hashmi60

I have also launched couple of complaint regarding denial of rights against WAPDA Sports Board. After taking false reply from WSB, the Portal Management dismissed my complaint with the remarks that complaint is resolved. I again launched another complaint with reference to my earlier complaint. Now for the last three days my app does not respond and message appears on the screen that server is not responding