Pakistan Army at the Gates of Delhi in 1965 War

hans

Banned
No u r wrong Uncle jeee....

West Pakistani pushed Bengali and forced the to go for independence.

Reson, ask your self....

Who was in majority ... in Pakistan.
before 1971?

and who gained the most after 1971?

answer lies in Quota system.

Now you know.

Pakistan was not broken by India but by Pakistanis themselves. But we still destroyed your Indian Airforce in 1971. If need be our army would be in Dehli but it was already decided to part with Bangladesh because thats what the Bangladeshis wanted.

Chacha.

Voter (50+ posts)
Jackass!!! we never won in 1965 but we did loose in 1971 and since then we have been loosing, since the day Pakistan was created we have only lost land and people and never gained an inch.....
Abe gadhe Kashmir wasnt part Pakistan when we got independence, 1948 war main humne aadha kashmir liye tha tumhare Indian paapoun se dhakkan.. ajeeb gadhe ho bhai tum.. tumne ek inch ki baat ki humne poora sooba bata diya (thumbsdown)

jab ek featherweight ka muqabla heavyweight se hota hai to heavyweight ke liye yehi shikast kafi hai ke woh apne se kai gunah chote muqable pe pehalwan ko nahi hara saka.. India lost the war when they begged for ceasefire in moscow you idiot, both Indian entered Pakistan & Pakistani soldier entered Indian territory which then both parties pulled back from.. Know the truth from non bias sources not your Banya written history.

if you wanna prove me wrong, provide fact & if you want factual historical proof of anything i have written do ask I will gladly provide & dont be a typical indian, baat golmaal nahi kerna

Last edited:

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Abe gadhe Kashmir wasnt part Pakistan when we got independence, 1948 war main humne aadha kashmir liye tha tumhare Indian paapoun se dhakkan.. ajeeb gadhe ho bhai tum.. tumne ek inch ki baat ki humne poora sooba bata diya (thumbsdown)

jab ek featherweight ka muqabla heavyweight se hota hai to heavyweight ke liye yehi shikast kafi hai ke woh apne se kai gunah chote muqable pe pehalwan ko nahi hara saka.. India lost the war when they begged for ceasefire in moscow you idiot, both Indian entered Pakistan & Pakistani soldier entered Indian territory which then both parties pulled back from.. Know the truth from non bias sources not your Banya written history.

if you wanna prove me wrong, provide fact & if you want factual historical proof of anything i have written do ask I will gladly provide & dont be a typical indian, baat golmaal nahi kerna

Chacha, since Pakistan was created we have only lost part of country and never gained an inch, regarding Kashmir our PM was unable to mention it when he was in India. In 1965 we claim that we won but in fact we never won but yes we have lost miserably in 1971 that's the most important fact. Change this fact if you can and bring back half the country which we lost.

Apart from that I can proudly say that my family members have given lives for this great country of ours but fact remains and that is we have never won.

fannekhan

Banned

Sahi kahta hai chacha , jab tak chaurahe par jum kar joote na khayae tub tak koi haar nahi mano.[hilar]

Chacha.

Voter (50+ posts)
Chacha, since Pakistan was created we have only lost part of country and never gained an inch, regarding Kashmir our PM was unable to mention it when he was in India. In 1965 we claim that we won but in fact we never won but yes we have lost miserably in 1971 that's the most important fact. Change this fact if you can and bring back half the country which we lost.

Apart from that I can proudly say that my family members have given lives for this great country of ours but fact remains and that is we have never won.

Beta Ji lets assume you are some Pakistani & you're not an Endian.. what kind of answer was that (highlighted in green within your quote) our PM forgot to mention... You moron Kashmir wasn't part of Pakistan in 1947, Bangladesh, Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh & Sarhad were the parts of Pakistan but not Kashmir, we took partial Kashmir after Mujahideen with co-ordination of Pak Army attacked India in 1948.. I asked you to provide me with fact if you wanna prove me wrong & all you did was brought a CHAWWAL about some PM was unable to mention it.. WTF are you on about..

& now more importantly we lost 1971 war due to our own stupidity (by our Generals & Politicians) we lost part of Pakistan because people like Noorey who didnt wanna let go of Iktedaar (power)..

you wanna talk about what happened in 1971 war.. yes we lost the war.. but have you actually seen the Map of Pakistan & Bangladesh... we were already parted by another country in middle, American the world power couldnt do jack in her backyard Cuba coz people of Cuba were against it & it had Russian support.. what could a Pak Army that was less than half the size of Endian Army on a hostile ground.. go play little more xbox strategy games to understand the basics of Land Warfare..

Its very annoying what people like you do, you say things like NO MAN HAS EVER STEP FOOT ON MOON & when someone like me say No you silly goof Men 1st set foot on Moon in July 1969... then you turn around and say "O Nahi Bhai,, Main Barefoot ki baat ker raha hoon Joote pehan ke nahi" for love of Zac Efron & Mila Kunis.. if you dont have logic just dont respond man I know its hard to accept defeat..

aur 1965 main agar jeet gae they tum Endian, to kiya aaj Pakistan Endia ke raaj main hai? ya tum bas humein fatah kerke chor ke chale gae.. cease fire russia main hamare Japan wale aur Germany wale maamoun ke darmiyan hua tha jis main Endian PM Ayub khan se pehle pohanch gaya tha face saving ke liye..

Chacha.

Voter (50+ posts)
Sahi kahta hai chacha , jab tak chaurahe par jum kar joote na khayae tub tak koi haar nahi mano.[hilar]

Oo yaar Fanne Khan.. tou Endian hi sahi lekin Urdu sahi se likha ker, tere jumle pehle hi nahi samjh aate.. :13:
werna angreji main bol le, thori bohat angreji tou hum bhi bool lete hain.

TONIC

Beta Ji lets assume you are some Pakistani & you're not an Endian.. what kind of answer was that (highlighted in green within your quote) our PM forgot to mention... You moron Kashmir wasn't part of Pakistan in 1947, Bangladesh, Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh & Sarhad were the parts of Pakistan but not Kashmir, we took partial Kashmir after Mujahideen with co-ordination of Pak Army attacked India in 1948.. I asked you to provide me with fact if you wanna prove me wrong & all you did was brought a CHAWWAL about some PM was unable to mention it.. WTF are you on about..

& now more importantly we lost 1971 war due to our own stupidity (by our Generals & Politicians) we lost part of Pakistan because people like Noorey who didnt wanna let go of Iktedaar (power)..

you wanna talk about what happened in 1971 war.. yes we lost the war.. but have you actually seen the Map of Pakistan & Bangladesh... we were already parted by another country in middle, American the world power couldnt do jack in her backyard Cuba coz people of Cuba were against it & it had Russian support.. what could a Pak Army that was less than half the size of Endian Army on a hostile ground.. go play little more xbox strategy games to understand the basics of Land Warfare..

Its very annoying what people like you do, you say things like NO MAN HAS EVER STEP FOOT ON MOON & when someone like me say No you silly goof Men 1st set foot on Moon in July 1969... then you turn around and say "O Nahi Bhai,, Main Barefoot ki baat ker raha hoon Joote pehan ke nahi" for love of Zac Efron & Mila Kunis.. if you dont have logic just dont respond man I know its hard to accept defeat..

aur 1965 main agar jeet gae they tum Endian, to kiya aaj Pakistan Endia ke raaj main hai? ya tum bas humein fatah kerke chor ke chale gae.. cease fire russia main hamare Japan wale aur Germany wale maamoun ke darmiyan hua tha jis main Endian PM Ayub khan se pehle pohanch gaya tha face saving ke liye..

Uncle, no matter how hard you will try , we have never won against India that's a fact which will remain, although we have managed to loose half our country because of our politicians & Generals. Regarding Indians they can go to hell & I just don't care what they do & what they have achieved, they are talking about going to Mars and yet they can't feed their entire nation so let's stick to point which is under discussion & that is Pakistan has never won any war which is a fact and if you don't agree with this fact then show me a peace of land which we have won after independence!!! we haven't been able to get an inch although we have lost in part of Kashmir, Bangladesh, Siachin & Juna garh.....

Till the time our politicians, ruling elite & establishment doesn't decide which direction we want to go we will not be able to reach anywhere and people like you are just confusing entire nation about a history which is fabricated.

fannekhan

Banned
Oo yaar Fanne Khan.. tou Endian hi sahi lekin Urdu sahi se likha ker, tere jumle pehle hi nahi samjh aate.. :13:
werna angreji main bol le, thori bohat angreji tou hum bhi bool lete hain.

Chacha Padistani mera matlab hai tum kabhi haar nahi maanoge jab tak theek se chhittar na pade.

Chacha.

Voter (50+ posts)
Chacha Padistani mera matlab hai tum kabhi haar nahi maanoge jab tak theek se chhittar na pade.
Yaar tera naam dekh us per tere bharam dekh.. tu naam se hi Fanne Khan hai, ab teri main kiya *Beizti* karoun mere Endian dost.. tum log hum se 5 guna ziada ho tadaad main aur raqbe ke hisaab se, and all you have manage to do in a full front war, is get complete humiliation done in 1948 when we took half the Kashmir from you & in 1965 when you ran back like little **** that you endian are.. yet you claim you won all 3 wars, thats how mentally brain washed you are... ab tu khud hi bata ke main tujhse le deker kiya argument karoun... tune le deker 1971 le aana hai jis main hum log apne hi logoun ki wajah se hare they.. Ab rehne de werna I have nothing better to do then to humiliate an Endian

Chacha.

Voter (50+ posts)
Uncle, no matter how hard you will try , we have never won against India that's a fact which will remain, although we have managed to loose half our country because of our politicians & Generals. Regarding Indians they can go to hell & I just don't care what they do & what they have achieved, they are talking about going to Mars and yet they can't feed their entire nation so let's stick to point which is under discussion & that is Pakistan has never won any war which is a fact and if you don't agree with this fact then show me a peace of land which we have won after independence!!! we haven't been able to get an inch although we have lost in part of Kashmir, Bangladesh, Siachin & Juna garh.....

Till the time our politicians, ruling elite & establishment doesn't decide which direction we want to go we will not be able to reach anywhere and people like you are just confusing entire nation about a history which is fabricated.

Yaar tu ajeeb Chawwal aur Ghatia aadmi hai Dentonic.. tujhe bola hai already ke main tujhe facts ke saath baatein bata raha hoon aur chahe tou proof bhi donga links ke saath lekin to wohi ***** ki Dum ki tarah ek hi baat kare jaa raha hai *HUM KABHI ENDIA SE NAHI JEETE AUR NA JEETENGE* yahin se teri endian auqaat pata chal jaati hai.. Jaao beta chacha se argument nahi karo..

Ab agar post kerna na bache tou mujhe proof provide karo ke tum Endian Baniyoun ne Aadha Kashmir 1948 main nahi gawaya aur 1965 main tum apne Tanks tak chor chor ke nahi bhage they aur yeh bhi ke Lal Bahadur Shastri jab phati thi tou pehle russia bhaga tha ceasefire negotiation ke liye ya Ayub Khan gaya tha.. fact le ker aa putter phir baat karo, bila wajah argument barah ker forum pe waqt zaya kyun kerta hai yaar Endian tu.

albany

Senator (1k+ posts)

and then they also lost land in siachin. and nobody talks about our brave bahadur muslim army jo jihad ka jazbay sa surshar thi or ku.t.to ki trha indian army k samnay surrender kr rahi thi lol. history ka sab sa bara surrender after german army surrender in ww2.

kabhi accountability nahi hui in uniform walo ki. q k yay to hamaray khuda hain.

albany

Senator (1k+ posts)
for all paki brainwashed out here. do not believe on stories you read in punjab text book board. Fact is we lost all wars against india. in 1965 we started the war in kashmire.it was covert operation being done by pak soldiers. india came in to pressure and in order to release pressure, indians diverted the war to punjab. as a result we had to accumulate our efforts to defend lahore. this released pressure on kashmire and all our soldiers were either killed on captured in kashmire.

indian target was to release pressure from kashmire which they successfully did. we only had superiority in air warfare.

TONIC

and then they also lost land in siachin. and nobody talks about our brave bahadur muslim army jo jihad ka jazbay sa surshar thi or ku.t.to ki trha indian army k samnay surrender kr rahi thi lol. history ka sab sa bara surrender after german army surrender in ww2.

kabhi accountability nahi hui in uniform walo ki. q k yay to hamaray khuda hain.

I agree that we lost war but I also know that we have always lost not because of Armed forces not capable of fighting but because our rulers no matter from Armed forces or civilians have never taken responsibility of their conduct & acts.

TONIC

Yaar tu ajeeb Chawwal aur Ghatia aadmi hai Dentonic.. tujhe bola hai already ke main tujhe facts ke saath baatein bata raha hoon aur chahe tou proof bhi donga links ke saath lekin to wohi ***** ki Dum ki tarah ek hi baat kare jaa raha hai *HUM KABHI ENDIA SE NAHI JEETE AUR NA JEETENGE* yahin se teri endian auqaat pata chal jaati hai.. Jaao beta chacha se argument nahi karo..

Ab agar post kerna na bache tou mujhe proof provide karo ke tum Endian Baniyoun ne Aadha Kashmir 1948 main nahi gawaya aur 1965 main tum apne Tanks tak chor chor ke nahi bhage they aur yeh bhi ke Lal Bahadur Shastri jab phati thi tou pehle russia bhaga tha ceasefire negotiation ke liye ya Ayub Khan gaya tha.. fact le ker aa putter phir baat karo, bila wajah argument barah ker forum pe waqt zaya kyun kerta hai yaar Endian tu.

Chacha, you can call me names or what you want but I will call spade a spade. I really don't care about India, day when Pakistan is going to use nukes against her will be best day of my life BUT let's not indulge ourselves off course & give into frenzy we have never won any war & we haven't increased size of our map till now it has only shrink & that's a fact which no one can deny.

Hope you will understand my point of view & regarding lal bahadur shastri I agree that he ran for Tashkant but why we went to Tashkant why we were never able to force India to follow UN resolution that's our failure & when ever we have failed directly or indirectly India has gained. Who doesn't know what India is doing in Baluchistan ? who doesn't know what they are doing in Afghanistan ? who doesn't know they are & have been funding mainstream news channels ? but main question is what we have done about it ? yes, nothing.

Chacha.

Voter (50+ posts)
Chacha, you can call me names or what you want but I will call spade a spade. I really don't care about India, day when Pakistan is going to use nukes against her will be best day of my life BUT let's not indulge ourselves off course & give into frenzy we have never won any war & we haven't increased size of our map till now it has only shrink & that's a fact which no one can deny.

Hope you will understand my point of view & regarding lal bahadur shastri I agree that he ran for Tashkant but why we went to Tashkant why we were never able to force India to follow UN resolution that's our failure & when ever we have failed directly or indirectly India has gained. Who doesn't know what India is doing in Baluchistan ? who doesn't know what they are doing in Afghanistan ? who doesn't know they are & have been funding mainstream news channels ? but main question is what we have done about it ? yes, nothing.

Tu fir oohi gallan karandiya ae... Putter answer these 3 question.. dont tell me history my cute little muffin bhateeje.. I have forgotten more history than you'll ever learn. so in order to make your entire argument baseless I just need you to NOW SERIOUSLY answer these 3 questions:

1st: Did Pakistan not take part of Kashmir in 1948
?
2nd: Did India not invade us in full frontal attack, an overwhelming might of birds in sky & boot on ground, on a much smaller, significantly lesser opponent? regardless of their reason to attack.
3rd: Wasn't it India that seeked ceasefire, despite there was more militia and civilian fighting on both east and west Pakistan than actual army personals?

I wont indulge you further why theres corruption, why we cant raise Kashmir issue properly or take action against Endia hostility in Baluchistan.. coz those are things once we have right leader can be dealt with mano o mano... just answer my question above & if you prove me wrong, I am a man that loves admitting my flaws and wrongs.