Pakistan...A Fascinating Romance (Worth to Watch)

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brilliant stuff we have every thing in this country the only thing lacking is leadership we need brave honest and sincere leader not these [nawaz] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fazl] [altaf] idiots.

PaniPatt

Citizen
aping3 said:
Ja dho kay aa, they were mujahid now they are pupits. who cares?

Agar video daikh kar teray jaisay bhaiyay ki shalwar gili ho gai hay tu isko khud dhoo...secondly tu AC walay room main baith kar remote control say bollywood ki movies daikha karr...aor Talian bajaya kar HinJron ki tarha...thts wht maximum ppl like u can do...kaon mujahid hay aor kaon naii..iska faisla Sarhadon par hoa karta hay maidan e jung main..........aor oss waqt teray jaisay yaa tu mulk say bahir bhag jatay hain..ya phir apni dhooo rahay hotay hain...anyway....u can't shame the shameless...so laga Reh monh ki firing karnay....jitni ho skti hay tuj say...Pakistan has still alot of sons to stop the invaders...and she does not need the shemales like u...cheaaaars....now also dont forget to correct ur ID card...cz govt. has passed new rule for ppl like u....:P

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Excellent vidoe in this doom and gloom in karachi at the moment
if i am pakistan leader i kick all bloody americans and british out of
our country and get rid of all mullas as well and build a strong
democratic and moderate pakistan self sufficient with out any begging
from IMF and uncle sam and build a nation based on golden
principles of islam with justice equality and fair distrubition of wealth
for all. one day we will acheive this Inshahallah lets be patient and work hard !!!!!! may god protect pakistan from all evil eyes of the west
and traitors with in [musharaf] Ameen

PaniPatt

Citizen
hnuter555 said:
Excellent vidoe in this doom and gloom in karachi at the moment
if i am pakistan leader i kick all bloody americans and british out of
our country and get rid of all mullas as well and build a strong
democratic and moderate pakistan self sufficient with out any begging
from IMF and uncle sam and build a nation based on golden
principles of islam with justice equality and fair distrubition of wealth
for all. one day we will acheive this Inshahallah lets be patient and work hard !!!!!! may god protect pakistan from all evil eyes of the west
and traitors with in [musharaf] Ameen

hhunter...bro. if u promise to do all tht..my vote is for u...rise up we need a presedent like u.....or tell me anyone from [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [fazl] ..if any of u have dare to do wht hhunter said..........then v will vote u..but if not..then for God sake...leave us alone...we would be way better as leaderless than having so called leaders like u guys....its disgusing
any way in any case....Pakistan Zindabad...forever

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PaniPatt said:
aping3 said:

Agar video daikh kar teray jaisay bhaiyay ki shalwar gili ho gai hay tu isko khud dhoo...secondly tu AC walay room main baith kar remote control say bollywood ki movies daikha karr...aor Talian bajaya kar HinJron ki tarha...thts wht maximum ppl like u can do...kaon mujahid hay aor kaon naii..iska faisla Sarhadon par hoa karta hay maidan e jung main..........aor oss waqt teray jaisay yaa tu mulk say bahir bhag jatay hain..ya phir apni dhooo rahay hotay hain...anyway....u can't shame the shameless...so laga Reh monh ki firing karnay....jitni ho skti hay tuj say...Pakistan has still alot of sons to stop the invaders...and she does not need the shemales like u...cheaaaars....now also dont forget to correct ur ID card...cz govt. has passed new rule for ppl like u....:P

very well said bruv
''aping3'' got what he deserves...

[hilar]

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PaniPatt said:
aping3 said:

Pakistan has still alot of sons to stop the invaders...and she does not need the shemales like u...cheaaaars....now also dont forget to correct ur ID card...cz govt. has passed new rule for ppl like u....:P

hay man Pakistan is not SHE Pakistan is HE u want evidence.. see the match btw india and pakistan it is always INDIA VS PAKISTAN ab samjh aya baap ka naam hamesha baad mein ata hay :D [funnny] 8-)