Opposition create ruckus in National Assembly during Asad Umar's speech

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol the proceeding could have waited 5 minutes don't you think
If you are not blind ,watch the clip again ... But there is no justification of make a showbaazi effort in the hall.

As I said most people go to a silent place when they want to pray, only the show offs would pray on dirty carpet in the middle of discussion

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol the proceeding could have waited 5 minutes don't you think

لنگڑ دین کے کپورے، پروسیڈنگ چاہے ۲۰ منٹ روک دو مسلہ نہیں مگر یہ اسپیکر کی گانڈ پر چڑھ کر نماز پڑھنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے، نماز کے لیے الگ سے جگہ بنی ھو گی وہاں جا کر یہ ریّا کاری والی نماز ادا کریں

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imagine their NIYATS, definately it is not to pray for ALLAH, it is pray to disturb.
Imam and followers of this particular namaz are committing a huge Gunnah/KUFR
May ALLAH keep us , our kids and every member of the nation safe from these shaitans.

Muhammad Jibran

لنگڑ دین کے کپورے، پروسیڈنگ چاہے ۲۰ منٹ روک دو مسلہ نہیں مگر یہ اسپیکر کی گانڈ پر چڑھ کر نماز پڑھنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے، نماز کے لیے الگ سے جگہ بنی ھو گی وہاں جا کر یہ ریّا کاری والی نماز ادا کریں
Imran zani k kaporay ye bata imran khan k bachoun ko tarbiyat ak randi kar rahe hai, jo ghair mardoun k sath nangi ghoumti hai....

Jin bachoun ki maa aesi hou wo bachay kya seekhaingay :D imran k bachoun ki nangi ami tou dykhi hougi

Muhammad Jibran

If you are not blind ,watch the clip again ... But there is no justification of make a showbaazi effort in the hall.

As I said most people go to a silent place when they want to pray, only the show offs would pray on dirty carpet in the middle of discussion
They can pray where ever they want, they should have kept their mouth shut for 5 minutes....

Steyn

Imagine their NIYATS, definately it is not to pray for ALLAH, it is pray to disturb.
Imam and followers of this particular namaz are committing a huge Gunnah/KUFR
May ALLAH keep us , our kids and every member of the nation safe from these shaitans.

Don't be so arrogant to judge someone for things that aren't yours to judge. You don't know people's intentions and you have no knowledge of the unseen. Only Allah judges our prayers and know what is in the hearts of men and their intentions.

As far as what they did is concerned. The blame is on everyone present in that hall. First off, they should've been stopped by force by the people who were sitting or standing there enjoying and laughing at it and told that this isn't the proper way. Secondly, why was the speaker blabbering when he was seeing those people prepare for Namaz. He should've dismissed the proceedings right away if he couldn't stop them.

When you see some wrong being committed, as a Muslim you've three choices. Stop it by force, speak about it or consider it wrong. Laughing about it and enjoying it isn't okay.

At the very least the people who saw it and considered it wrong should've left if they couldn't stop it or speak against it.

I don't know what happened afterwards, those people should've been scolded, ridiculed and told the right way and questioned why they did what they did.

So the blame is on everyone. If i was present there, trust you me, i would've thrown a shoe at them for ridiculing the assembly, the constitution of Pakistan and making Namaz such a light thing instead of laughing like an idiot and enjoying it.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
They can pray where ever they want, they should have kept their mouth shut for 5 minutes....
Aggar uss galian bakkna walla molvi nah Islam per lecture dia hoota tu yeh baat aajj na kerta. Namaz keh adaab hoota hain. Napaak jaga per namaz naheen hooti ...abb yahan saye ghaib Mera pass faltoo ka damagh naheen hain robots saye baat kerna keh lia

Muhammad Jibran

Aggar uss galian bakkna walla molvi nah Islam per lecture dia hoota tu yeh baat aajj na kerta. Namaz keh adaab hoota hain. Napaak jaga per namaz naheen hooti ...abb yahan saye ghaib Mera pass faltoo ka damagh naheen hain robots saye baat kerna keh lia
Assembly napak hai? Tujhy kaisay pata tu moot k aya tha kya :D

Relax.... Har chez ko defend nahe Kiya karo tmhy monthly salary nahe milti.... Har jaga paak hai jab tak napaki sabit na hou

HSiddiqui

Don't be so arrogant to judge someone for things that aren't yours to judge. You don't know people's intentions and you have no knowledge of the unseen. Only Allah judges our prayers and know what is in the hearts of men and their intentions.

As far as what they did is concerned. The blame is on everyone present in that hall. First off, they should've been stopped by force by the people who were sitting or standing there enjoying and laughing at it and told that this isn't the proper way. Secondly, why was the speaker blabbering when he was seeing those people prepare for Namaz. He should've dismissed the proceedings right away if he couldn't stop them.

When you see some wrong being committed, as a Muslim you've three choices. Stop it by force, speak about it or consider it wrong. Laughing about it and enjoying it isn't okay.

At the very least the people who saw it and considered it wrong should've left if they couldn't stop it or speak against it.

I don't know what happened afterwards, those people should've been scolded, ridiculed and told the right way and questioned why they did what they did.

So the blame is on everyone. If i was present there, trust you me, i would've thrown a shoe at them for ridiculing the assembly, the constitution of Pakistan and making Namaz such a light thing instead of laughing like an idiot and enjoying it.
Their NIYAT was not to pray but to disturb, they created a show, and made people laugh, making a mockery of religion. And that why I think the have committed Gunah.

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran zani k kaporay ye bata imran khan k bachoun ko tarbiyat ak randi kar rahe hai, jo ghair mardoun k sath nangi ghoumti hai....

Jin bachoun ki maa aesi hou wo bachay kya seekhaingay :D imran k bachoun ki nangi ami tou dykhi hougi

تیرے منہ سے تربیت کی بات کچھ جچی نہیں، جس کی اپنی ساری زندگی مولوی لنگڑ دین کی گودیوں میں بیٹھ کر اس کا بالوں والا کریم رول کھاتے گزری
?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assembly napak hai? Tujhy kaisay pata tu moot k aya tha kya :D

Relax.... Har chez ko defend nahe Kiya karo tmhy monthly salary nahe milti.... Har jaga paak hai jab tak napaki sabit na hou

Aqal ki kami hai tera andaar loog jotoon samaeet wahan per phir raha hain .. tu kia masjid main bhi joota pehan ker jaata hai ..thoori aqal ker aur damagh istimaal ker .. hum jainmaaz kuun beechata hain ... khair tera jaise robot saye main aqal ki umeed naheen rakhta