One thing is proven. Molana Fazlu Rehman is not corrupt!

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not a fan of Molana Fazlu but this is something that's really strange.

Imran Khan Niazi can't put Molana Fazlu in jail and Imran Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan, you can guess the help he has available from powerful people. NAB can't touch Fazlu.

This makes me wonder. Could it be Fazlu actually hasn't done any corruption except just being with government and enjoying government luxuries but not doing corruption?

How easy would it be to send him to jail on corruption cases like PMLN and PPP leaders are.

A full whole year is passed and there's not a single corruption case started against Fazlu. This undoubtedly proves he's clean and why PTI is so scared. All night, paid TV channels are running defamation campaign against Fazlu to make public hate him.

But nobody has ever said Molana Fazlu is corrupt. His crime? Wanting power. If that's a crime, didn’t Imran Khan lust for power for 23 years?

I am pretty sure PTI will send someone to please Molana like it was done few months back. Niazi is too big of a coward to handle a dharna

One thing is proven that you think from your ASS and start littering the forum.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My opinion is you're a cunt who escaped my ignore list for some reason. There's something you should have learned. I don't read cocksuckers replies who can't defend their munafiq leader and resort to name-calling and galiyan.

Off you go to the wretched list of munafiqeens who live in superior countries while singing praises of a liar and munafiq niazi to us.

Bam!
yea yea yea and you are a ripped kunt. Now lets hear what your stinky views are about malaun diesel and story of the car.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1155571436087644161
your thoughts on this mr poo styen??

Steyn

ya right thats why JUIF hind which also part of Fazlu has spoken in favor of RSS and hindu terrorism

maulvies terrorism is sponsored by india

so get your facts right harami ke bache

We are talking about Fazlu. Not the party.

Terrorism was sponsored by Pakistani army. Imran Khan admitted this.

Don't be a blind hater. So far, i could only find Fazlu to be a lota and that's his only crime but if that's a crime then whole PTI is made of lotas.

Steyn

Is this not corruption, that this Chor man of Kashmir committe enjoyed Minister level salary and benefits and other felicities for 30 years and do nothing except enjoyed the protocol. This is not corruption that this Haram khor pressurise the govt to allot 600 acres land in D. I.Khan just for 6000 per acress...He also get the permit of Import diesel from Iran through smuggling routes .

First, thank you for at least one logical reply and showing his corruption.

Bro, there are a lot of ministers in PTI who are enjoying protocol and are doing nothing!. The whole MQM clan, PMLQ, Mehmood Khan, Pervaiz Khattack (he's your defence minister, do you see him?) and many more. That's not really corruption. That's laziness.

As for the second, this is funny :) Fazlu bought that land. It's legal! You should blame Musharaff and no one else for selling it so cheap. But army generals sins are halal in Pakistan and they're untouchable right?

For the last, i don't know about that.

I am not defending, i am genuinely wondering if Fazlu has really done corruption and why the government isn't sending him to jail on corruption charges. So far, there seems to be no evidence.

Raiwind-Destroyer

We are talking about Fazlu. Not the party.

Terrorism was sponsored by Pakistani army. Imran Khan admitted this.

Don't be a blind hater. So far, i could only find Fazlu to be a lota and that's his only crime but if that's a crime then whole PTI is made of lotas.

you have proven yet again to be a Hindu RSS personal dick sucker

none of the terrorism was created in Pakistan all the funding to molvies to create terrorism in Pakistan comes from India

please check out Juif Hind statements and also hitler Modi and Muslim killing frenzy history