One thing is proven. Molana Fazlu Rehman is not corrupt!

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not a fan of Molana Fazlu but this is something that's really strange.

Imran Khan Niazi can't put Molana Fazlu in jail and Imran Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan, you can guess the help he has available from powerful people. NAB can't touch Fazlu.

This makes me wonder. Could it be Fazlu actually hasn't done any corruption except just being with government and enjoying government luxuries but not doing corruption?

How easy would it be to send him to jail on corruption cases like PMLN and PPP leaders are.

A full whole year is passed and there's not a single corruption case started against Fazlu. This undoubtedly proves he's clean and why PTI is so scared. All night, paid TV channels are running defamation campaign against Fazlu to make public hate him.

But nobody has ever said Molana Fazlu is corrupt. His crime? Wanting power. If that's a crime, didn’t Imran Khan lust for power for 23 years?

I am pretty sure PTI will send someone to please Molana like it was done few months back. Niazi is too big of a coward to handle a dharna

Hate_Nooras

Imran Khan Niazi can't put Molana Fazlu in jail and Imran Khan is the prime minister of Pakistan, you can guess the help he has available from powerful people. NAB can't touch Fazlu.

This makes me wonder. Could it be Fazlu actually hasn't done any corruption except just being with government and enjoying government luxuries but not doing corruption?

How easy would it be to send him to jail on corruption cases like PMLN and PPP leaders are.

A full whole year is passed and there's not a single corruption case started against Fazlu. This undoubtedly proves he's clean and why PTI is so scared. All night, paid TV channels are running defamation campaign against Fazlu to make public hate him.

But nobody has ever said Molana Fazlu is corrupt. His crime? Wanting power. If that's a crime, didn’t Imran Khan lust for power for 23 years?

I am pretty sure PTI will send someone to please Molana like it was done few months back. Niazi is too big of a coward to handle a dharna
What a dick you are, and a dishonest one at that. This haraami has joined every govt except this one to live it large at the expense of poor tax payers and you say that is not corruption and then you have the audacity to claim that you are some great religious person. You have found a corrupt hypocrite like yourself. Be a man and join his march you hypocritical git.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
6000 Canal Shuhadaa ki zameen aap ke yeh abu Kooriyaan ke baoo kha gaey, 42 laakh ki lassi dakar gaey, Sarkari Bangloon aur Gariyoon mein mojein, foreign trips par Carooroon ke harchey aur apney tabar ko Sarkaari Naukoriyaan. Agar yeh corruption nahin tou kya hai Patwari G?

Hate_Nooras

6000 Canal Shuhadaa ki zameen aap ke yeh abu Kooriyaan ke baoo kha gaey, 42 laakh ki lassi dakar gaey, Sarkari Bangloon aur Gariyoon mein mojein, foreign trips par Carooroon ke harchey aur apney tabar ko Sarkaari Naukoriyaan. Agar yeh corruption nahin tou kya hai Patwari G?
And this tiit posts as some sort religious scholar. An absolute dick.

Saboo

and how was it proven that he was not corrupt? Was there an audit done and found him clean? What about all that money he collects from madrassa kids? Was it being used properly?
As I understand many enquiries are still going on? There are many irregularities while he was Kashmir committee chairman when he drank lakhs of rupees of lassi alone? What about all those illegal allotments of Shuhada land ? ...he allotted to himself instead of shuhadas?
What about that diesel scandal which gave him the name.
Before you pass a judgement, wait for the results of all those enquiries?

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol or maybe they want him to come in like khadim rizvi do his deed and then put him in a jail

Minister (2k+ posts)

My dear, Mullah Fazlo system of corruption is totally different, he never takes money directly, his agents take money as Madrassa Fund, land for MAdrassa.

Saboo

Dekhein ji Maulana nay to bari koshish ki kisi trah 6000 knaal zmeen shuhada kay naam lag jaye lekin pata chala woh to sab shaheed ho chukkay hein?...aur molana nay kaaghzat par inkay dastkhat karwanay thay? Jab koi nahin mila to molana nay hifazat kay taur sb zameen apnay naam karwa li? Jab bhi koi milta hay to wapis day dein gay? Ab is mein kia

Educationist

71544563_2691950254160641_2378333583199698944_n.jpg

peaceandjustice

حکومت کو چاہیے ھے کھل کر اس ڈیزل شیطان کے کارنامے عوام کے سامنے پیش کر ے کیونکہ اس حرام خور ڈیزل کی وجہ سے پاکستان اور کشمیر کا نقصان ھو رہا ھے اور ھوگا اگر اس بے شرم کو عوام کی عدالت میں نہ پیش کیا گیا تو ملک کو اور کشمیر کا نقصان ہونے کا چانس ھے اس بلوائی کے کرتوت تمام عوام کے سامنے لائے جائیں

Diesel

Baita jee.. ye niazi kobra snake se bi ziada khatar-nak hein. ankareeb tum khud daik lo gay

Xiggs

Please do save post for all intents and purposes...about corruption.

Saboo

oh yes, bachay-baazi te Mullah raazi...
کل کسی نے کہا فضلو کی موت آیی ہے
اسکے پر نکل آے ہیں ؟ چونتی کی طرح
تو مولانا بولے...جی نہیں چونتی کی طرح
نہیں میرے پر تو بڑے سائز کے ہیں؟
فرشتے کے پروں جیسے. اب اس میں کیا ..... ?