On your Eid day, Don't forget this Police Officer

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

May be it is a repost but as Eid aproching so to all Muslim bro in Pak plz do meet Eid with these security officials.....they are the one who endanger their lives for our protection, good and bad are every where but only by doing good we can bring change.....

Last edited by a moderator:

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: On your Eid day....

first of all thanx 4 such a emotional post yaar.....i really felt for the chacha ji who litterly cried....yaar as a Muslim we should be aware of other's ligitmite expectations
i wish hmaray dil itne soft ho jayein k humko har chota bada nazar ana shuru ho jaye......Aey Allah humko aesa bana dey keh tumko pasand ajayein...Ameen

koun toLay ga ab heeron mein hmaray ansoo Faraz
woh jo dard ka taajir tha dukaan chor gya hai

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: On your Eid day....

Thanks Sahil Bahi for liking the post, we need this sprit to lift our selves as a Nation, Inshallah we will rise again...........
first of all thanx 4 such a emotional post yaar.....i really felt for the chacha ji who litterly cried....yaar as a Muslim we should be aware of other's ligitmite expectations
i wish hmaray dil itne soft ho jayein k humko har chota bada nazar ana shuru ho jaye......Aey Allah humko aesa bana dey keh tumko pasand ajayein...Ameen

koun toLay ga ab heeron mein hmaray ansoo Faraz
woh jo dard ka taajir tha dukaan chor gya hai

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
very emotional.. such a wonderfull post, main ye post dekhne k baad apnay aap ko bhe mujrim samjhta hoo, mujh se bhe aisi kutahi ho chuki hai, magar ehass aaj hova ye post dekh lene k baad, not chacha gee, CCPO sahab ke aankhein mein ansoo se num ho gai, :(
Allah hamein hidayat ata fermaey aur hamarey dilo mein taras, sabar, khouf, aur doosro k liay ehsaas kerna jaga dey Ameen

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Watch n Share this before eid

jab khud rishvat laitay hain tu kisi ghareeb ka khayal nai ata, jab aurton ka rape kartay hain tu kisi ki izzat ka khayal nai ata, jab poori poori families ko jail k chakkar lagwa lagwa kar tabah ka detay hain aur jab dakoun aur choron ki har waqt hifazat main lagay rahtay hain............ sharam ani chahya is sab k bawajood yeh chahtay hain log inhain galay lagain ja kar un k galay lagain jin ki hifazat kartay hain aur jin k talway chattay hain

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Watch n Share this before eid

theNo one but police themselves are responsible for this situation. Most of the police in Pakistan is corrupt. They are involved in armed robbery themselves.

Police need to build their reputation if they want respect from public.

Ironically, the police chief is stupid as crying over this issue. He is not taking into consideration of safety of Police. The Police is responsible for the safety of public ,in above case, until the last person exits the mosque. It is very unsafe for police to start "Baghal-geer" with the public.

Last edited:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: How are Policemen Treated on Eid?

very sad. yar. very sad. kuch khrab police walon ki waja sey achy log be safer karty hian.

PkRevolution

After watching this clip i was thinking what i would do in this situation. I don't want to lie, i had also left mosque without meeting Eid with policemen. Not because they don't deserve it.

There are many questions which raise in my mind:

1. Security has priority
2. How policemen will be able to do their job if they start meeting people Eid??
3. Enemy do wait for such possibilities to hit mosques.
4. May be Imam of mosque should announce on loudspeaker Eid Mubarak to all serving police men from all Namazis in mosque.
5. I personally don't think police men on job should concentrate on other things.

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

in army, when u r on guard duty its not allowed even handshakes or eat anything from anyone. at least it was like that in my training times
and this make real sense of duty on guard stands
i don't know if police has some rules about their duties or not

sajjad.ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)

You can also see it clearly in west that the on duty staff never shake hands
even smile on their face for the street walker is just for less than a second.
Many times, I also observed that they even don't shake hands with children.

So I think, all that is important for the purpose of maintaining security.

Further what I think, have seen is that the security institute celebrates eid in special style and in many cases general public comes to wish them.
The other option is that flag march and city around to get these greetings is also a sort of practice.

But I think, what this anchor want to say is not logical otherwise, the anchor person will come on the TV with breaking news.

anyie1

i am not sad,,,, if police can look at themselves and their kartooot what they do in daily life with people and nation then they should not expect any mercy or love from the public,,, first develop your reputation and then expect . first deserve then desire.

anyie1

You can also see it clearly in west that the on duty staff never shake hands
even smile on their face for the street walker is just for less than a second.
Many times, I also observed that they even don't shake hands with children.

So I think, all that is important for the purpose of maintaining security.

Further what I think, have seen is that the security institute celebrates eid in special style and in many cases general public comes to wish them.
The other option is that flag march and city around to get these greetings is also a sort of practice.

But I think, what this anchor want to say is not logical otherwise, the anchor person will come on the TV with breaking news.
in our society no one performs his duty with loyalty and they feel shame doing odd jobs. this attitude is a curse for the country..

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)

miss anyie i know one girl who is not really nice so should i ask all girls to develop their reputation and then expect something ? yaar ajkal to fashion hi ban gya hay police ki aisi taisi kernay ka....khuda ka khof karo 2 min main sab achay buray officers ko ragra maar kay proud feel kertay ho kya ?

i am not sad,,,, if police can look at themselves and their kartooot what they do in daily life with people and nation then they should not expect any mercy or love from the public,,, first develop your reputation and then expect . first deserve then desire.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

aik din zara kisi thany main chori ki report likhwany jao .. phir dykho kia hota hay ;)
miss anyie i know one girl who is not really nice so should i ask all girls to develop their reputation and then expect something ? yaar ajkal to fashion hi ban gya hay police ki aisi taisi kernay ka....khuda ka khof karo 2 min main sab achay buray officers ko ragra maar kay proud feel kertay ho kya ?