On Injustice for Dr Shahid Masood, FIA Disobeyed PM Imran Khan, Saqib Nisar favouring corrupts by taking out of Ecl

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK is doing unnecessary compromises. and surprisingly he seems very week pm who cannot even exercise his own powers. i hope their is some hidden philosophy behind all this.

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK is doing unnecessary compromises. and surprisingly he seems very week pm who cannot even exercise his own powers. i hope their is some hidden philosophy behind all this.
IK shouldn't interfere in the matters of institution but if he sees something wrong , its his responsibility to fix it.
Beside he has the executive authority and should be the one in control.

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Corrupt is deeply rooted in Pakistani instutions by Nawaz Sharif especially and mafias and institutions dont like IK as they are afraid that they will not be able to Do corruption as they will have to be accountability
Institutions need complete overhall and replacements like Turkish PResident did and removed and replaced more than 50,000 people

hamidk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Corrupt is deeply rooted in Pakistani instutions by Nawaz Sharif especially and mafias and institutions dont like IK as they are afraid that they will not be able to Do corruption as they will have to be accountability
Institutions need complete overhall and replacements like Turkish PResident did and removed and replaced more than 50,000 people
I agree with you, but we were clearly expecting some strong measure from IK, if you look at turkey's urdovan and mahatir model, both of them took very strong decision in their first months of power, they re structured the entire system and arrested most of the big crook in the start, which gave message to underneath and automatically everyone adopted to the new system.
but unfortunately IK is hesitant to take the very necessary step in the first place like holding the corrupt to squeeze the corruption money out of them.