Omer Cheema and Arif Alvi fighting in frustration after failure of Dharna

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
uff merey Khuda... Idealistic logon khuda k liea Sach ko pechanooo... Allah or Rasool ka wasta Pakistan bachaney k liea tyar ho jaoo aik ho jaoo... yea kia kr rahey hoo tum loog ?? Sachai ko manoo bhaii... face the truth ... thora dil bara karooo apna PTI k supporter bantey hoo thora sa to dil bara karoo apna

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamdani saab ,Jitni aap ki umar hai ,agar yeh tasweer waqayi aap ki hai ,toh mashaAllah se aap ke bache bhi honge...Kuch toh sharam karo aur khuda ka khauf karo...In dramo se aap ko kya mil jayega...Yeh aapis mein nahi lad rahe...Cheema just dont want a guy there and Alvi is trying to cool him down..And good to see at least they can talk to each other like that...From which angle does it look like they are fighting? Sigh.

GraanG2

uff merey Khuda... Idealistic logon khuda k liea Sach ko pechanooo... Allah or Rasool ka wasta Pakistan bachaney k liea tyar ho jaoo aik ho jaoo... yea kia kr rahey hoo tum loog ?? Sachai ko manoo bhaii... face the truth ... thora dil bara karooo apna PTI k supporter bantey hoo thora sa to dil bara karoo apna

For the sake of argument lets say 2 karkun lad rahe hain aapis mein toh is mein dharne ka kya qasoor aur is mein PTI ka kya qasoor. Hum dil bade kar lenge aap zara apne dimgh bada kare...Zehen khol kar socha kare aur jhoot bolne par Allah se aur apne aap se maafi mangein.

GeoG

its a New topic so it should remain a new threat If PTI guys (admin) have guts... let it be there and discuss why PTI is facing such a bad time in its history ???

OK new topic
Lets discuss what happens inside parties

Your first Dose

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wow ... Frustration and Heat is every where .. and we will witness it soon on siasat.pk

sheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
I dont see where Omar Cheema is fighting with Arif Alvi, from what the poster wrote i thought maybe they would be at each others neck but it turns out that the title is completely misleading. I think the poster needs to see the pictures of the Dharna where thousands of people attended in a city where firing occurs everyday and people die in target killing, security situation is very poor but still people came and this is the biggest success of the sit-in. PTI will break all the chains of FEAR that American slave rulers use to bind the public and control them.
My advice to the poster is to take a good night's sleep and see the pictures and videos once again and then decide if the Dharna was successful or not. Also i request the mods to edit the misleading title.

GeoG

@Araslan4u ??? Thousands of VIP rented Chairs you mean ??

Tumhain Kaha Tha Subha Aana Tum Rat Ho Hi Aan Gayay
Karaya Tou Tum Nay Kal Ka Bhi Lay Laina Hai

Acha Ab Aa Hi Gayay Ho Tou Kursian Utah Kar Safai Kar Do
Sab Mehman Chalay Gayay

GraanG2

Yea bhi Chota sa incident hie na ???
kuch Ghareeeboun ko un ke mazdori he to nahi mili na ???

Arey uncle tum ko urdu samajh mein aati hai ya aap apna matlab nikhal lete ho? " dharne se pehle paise do,tehreek insaf ke dharne ke liyie kursian lagane wale mazdooron ne mazdoori na milne par thekadar ki phitayi kardi." Is ka yeh matlab bhi ho sakta hai ke mazdooron ne thekadar se paise kursian lagane se pehle mang liyie aur na dene par phitayi kardi...Is mein PTI ka kya qasoor bhai...Shayad thekadar Nawaz Sharif ki tarah ho...Mazdooro ko us par trust nahi tha...Isliyie...Ab aayi samajh mein baat...

Ab jaa ke so jayie Uncle...Chote dimagh par zyada zor nahi dete.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Araslan4u ??? Thousands of VIP rented Chairs you mean ??
Im sure your wearing BLACK glasses which make you blind as a bat and you wont be able to see the people in these pictures:

photo.php
250368_10150187156839527_151626539526_6869643_930089_n.jpg

228167_10150187154474527_151626539526_6869564_3633602_n.jpg

228312_10150187154344527_151626539526_6869559_385092_n.jpg

230047_10150186962274527_151626539526_6867619_3208482_n.jpg

248924_167587739968269_142178665842510_408817_7522594_n.jpg

photo.php
250988_10150186962069527_151626539526_6867610_2119649_n.jpg

Maybe you can hear what the reporter says in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0nb9WxdgmKw

If you still cant see or hear anything then it means you have lost all your senses.

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Omer Cheema and Arif Alvi taking care of emergency situation.

Wow ... Frustration and Heat is every where .. and we will witness it soon on siasat.pk

sheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

Are you bloody kidding me MR. Hamdani?????

This isn't a fight. This can happen between anyone in a situation like this. I remember doing it at my sister's wedding when there was a lot of rush and people were trying to get to the stage. All he did was spoke loudly to get things fixed and you made it sound like they are fighting?

Seriously, you are 50 years old probably and another 20 years you will be dying. Allah ko ja kar kia jawab do gey by creating this propaganda video.

Shame on you Mr. Hamdani!

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)

Your reply makes me believe it was a success. There are many party's in Pakistan, you never worry about them. This shows you are afraid of PTI's Popularity !!!

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

@ hamdani

I can see you are presenting MQM who believe in discipline on gun point,

Wake up with wide open eyes and look around what’s going around you and how innocent people are being killed by your party

And please show your mental level by placing the cheap videos.

Thanks

Last edited: