Omer Cheema and Arif Alvi fighting in frustration after failure of Dharna

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Omer Cheema and Arif Alvi taking care of emergency situation.

So Any Friend will reply or our Insafieee Admins will going to remove it or move it ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)

its a New topic so it should remain a new threat If PTI guys (admin) have guts... let it be there and discuss why PTI is facing such a bad time in its history ???

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

its a New topic so it should remain a new threat If PTI guys (admin) have guts... let it be there and discuss why PTI is facing such a bad time in its history ???
atnii bariiii laraiii hohohohhhoooooooohoooooo
ur thread is showing ur frustration.hehhehhhehhhehheeee.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

uncle hamdani..u call this a rift????i dunno how u saw people fighting there..i thought they were arguing and helping each other and getting there point across..my dad has talked to me like that before..my friends have talked to me like that before..it dosent mean my dad is fighting with me..or my friends are fighting..
it is such pointlesss thread..that its laughable..i am actually laughing at ur thread..thanks for making my day uncle!!! actually this is a bonus after the sucess of Imran Khan dharna...u cracked a good joke on this thread..
Imran Khan ZindaBad..

Oh really ?? but i wnat to make fun of PTI disorderedness and internal rifts

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

es main jhagra kahaan horaha hai ???

yeh tu securty k maslay pay koe garm horaha hai ....

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)

[MENTION=7829]hamdani[/MENTION] : u know the funny part? mostly people who are against PTI build up argument that we dont know anyone after IK in PTI but once people like u want to advocate any so called negative thing they immediately start identifying every one in PTI by their names, what a hypocracy...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

We should not deny this mishap. PTI leadership must take a serious notice on this undisciplined incident. Per my information it was a fight between PTI Karachi and Punjab administrations on control of security and administration of Dharna venue...

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

I am really no supporter of any party and not biased.. But this post seems pointless... Uncle Hamdani took a wrong pill tonight !!! Uncle jee dawai wohi khatay hein jo doctor likh k day and khanay k 30 min k baad khatay hein aik glass pani k saath... Ab so jayein. Subbah uthain gay tau we will together make fun.. SHAB BAKHAIR

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan and People of Pakistan are now going through a very difficult time and mqm is playing with fire they are really good in making hoax of everything what PTI do so why not mqm should be reminded of the future do not forget in reallity your wolf in the lambs clothes one more thing choor choori say jaia hairaa phereey say na jaia.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

I read the comments before watching the video. After I watch the video, my Comments are that the poster of this video needs to get checked. Looks like PTI is indeed turning the opposition inside out.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not a big deal.. these small incidences happen, and more over in such a loud crowd you have to shout and speak loudly that makes it look more bad,