Off The Record - January 12, 2010 - Sheikh Rasheed

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Political activities in Punjab

[flv:27mzxjnr]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/OTR//OTR20100112.flv[/flv:27mzxjnr]

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why PPP is not taking part in election in Rawalpindi because they know their candidate will lose his security deposit for sure.This election will set the destiney of mid-term elections .PM , president and their cabinet have shown how third class,immature, stupid and flop kind of team they have, is unbelievable.I dont think any govt worse than this one will ever come into power.Either PM and president are ruining the country intentionally or they are just plain stupid and ignorant.The only solution any one can see is the mid-term elections or technocrat govt which will heal the wounds of this unfortunate nation and take the country to the right and prosper direction.To many,this govt is really a wrath of nature on this nation,may God help us,ameen.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
[rasheed] COLLABROATED WITH [musharaf] NOW [zardari] MEETING HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT. WE KNOW THAT THIS MAN HAD NO COURAGE TO RESIGN WHEN HIS MASTER [musharaf] DECIDED TO DESTROY LAL MUSJID INSTEAD OF HAVEING NEGOTIANTED SETTLEMENT. HE IS OPPERTUNIST VOLUCHER JUST WANTS TO BE IN GOVT. AGAINT [nawaz] EVEN HE HAS TO LIVE WITH PIG
SEE COMMOM MAN OPENION ABOUT HIM. JUST ONE CLICK YOU WILL NEVER VOTE FOR SHIDA TALLY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHXWQKr7YLw

ciitrong

Voter (50+ posts)
sheikh saab dee great

ya pakistan ka bhooka nanga barozgarr awam ka masla nahi ya iqtdaar ka masla hay ya nawaz shafeef ka masla hay

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the video is not working properly.. plz upload a youtube link of this episode.. thanksssssssssss

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
After a long time I thoroughly enjoyed any talk show and hats off to Kashif that normally hes the one who churns out such kind of brave efforts and his choice of panel is also worth praising. Although I Know that the real issues of this unfortunate state are something else and its so pitiful to see that the political elite of Pakistan is engaged in embittered war of words and scoring points against each other to show who has gained more popularity and who will lick the dust.

And also after a long time Ive seen any member of PML (N) to be on defensive in the last two years or so and (For right reasons) because of their docile and criminal silence over the affairs of Pakistan. From economic debacles, energy crises, harrowing issues of law & order, internal strife among different political powers and the melt down of executive to maintain any stability and order in every division of Pakistan has not only damaged the image of this sham democracy but also once again exposed the inept faces of its political players and no doubt PML (N) might have to pay a heavy price in coming days.

Nawaz Sharif if have this fallacy of belief that his party is very popular in Pakistan then he has to shift all of his assets and finances in Pakistan so that Pakistani masses can become certain that at least some one has its stake in Pakistan and will try his best to improve its state of affairs. Then he also has to play an effective role of an opposition and should shun this hypocrisy of posturing in the masses in a different way and with US and PPP in a different manner. Yes they should not become the part of extra-constitutional efforts to depose this incompetent government of PPP but at least they have to play an effective and strong role of an assertive opposition.

lastbullet

the real constituency of this TANGA PARTY is MAMA HOSPITAL, their leader will park his TANGA outside the hospital ,remove himself from it and lay down in the hospital ,as he did at gilgit baltistan election time, hope Patient there would vote for him lol.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the NOON dont straight its position they will looooooooose big time. I advise noon committee to watchthis programe and look the places to work with. I think mostly politicians are without (Damag) same as musharaf. I want to see there real faces on US scanning machenes, If anyone visit oversease please let me know to look them on UTUBE naga naga shame shame.

Spartacus

SPARTACUS Reveals Top Secret of PML-N.....;)

This is Challenge of SPARTACUS that Nawaz Shareef Will Not Contest Any Election Till Dec.2010.(Only one exception, If there will be Mid term Election ).

Paki_Loyal

Ahle Pindi please wake up,, Sheikh Rasheed aik bar phir PML(Q) k saath mil gaya, ye wahi PML(Q) hai jis ne LAAL MASJID per attack kerwaya tha, kal tak Sheikh Rasheed jo maafi maang raha tha LAL MASJID k waqya per, aaj phir aik bar dobara election jeatney k liay ye unhe PML(Q) k saath mil gaya, Musharaf k saath mil gaya, PPP ke himayat hasil ker le,, Jaago Jaago pindi walo,, Sheikh Rasheed ko iss bar aisi ibrat naak shikist do k ye siasat ka naam lena bhool jaey, kal tak ye PPP ko cheeni, gas, bijli, good governence ke batein yaad dilata tha, aaj ppp ke himayat main baat ker raha hai, iss se bara dogla aur kon ho ga,

Paki_Loyal

Spartacus said:

This is Challenge of SPARTACUS that Nawaz Shareef Will Not Contest Any Election Till Dec.2010.(Only one exception, If there will be Mid term Election ).
"Spartacus" doosro ke batein choro ye bataoo, k tumharey PEER O Murshid ne MQM k workers se WADA kia tha, k aap kahein to main aaj he pakistan wapis aa jata hoo,, Apnay Peer o Murshid ko wapis bulaoo, doosri batein kerna chor do,, qatil to tha he wo, bhatta khor to tha he,, ab kia jhoot bolnay bhe lag gaya hai,, jese Zardari, jhoota, jese Musharaf Jhoota, logo se promises ker k baad main mukar janay walay Munafqeen.

Spartacus

Paki_Loyal said:
Spartacus said:

"Spartacus" doosro ke batein choro ye bataoo, k tumharey PEER O Murshid ne MQM k workers se WADA kia tha, k aap kahein to main aaj he pakistan wapis aa jata hoo,, Apnay Peer o Murshid ko wapis bulaoo, doosri batein kerna chor do,, qatil to tha he wo, bhatta khor to tha he,, ab kia jhoot bolnay bhe lag gaya hai,, jese Zardari, jhoota, jese Musharaf Jhoota, logo se promises ker k baad main mukar janay walay Munafqeen.

As you wrote ...."k aap kahein to main aaj he pakistan wapis aa jata hoo"
Do you know any of MQM workers , supporters or voters who said to Altaf Hussain that Altaf Hussain should come back to Pakistan.Most of MQM workers , supporters and voters denied Altaf Hussain,s wish to come back to Pakistan. How can Altaf Hussain dare to reject the wish of Majority of his supporters.

My challenge is for NAWAZ SHAREEF and he can prove me wrong if he contests any election befor December 2010.
Ask him why is he not ready to cotests election before December 2010?

You know , SPARTACUS has the answer of this question...;)

Spartacus

Spartacus said:

SPARTACUS Reveals Top Secret of PML-N.....

Spartacus

Spartacus said:

What I said about TOP SECRET OF PML(n) some weeks ago , now it confirmed by PML(n)....;)

So, If you want any other top secret of PML(n) , feel free and email me , I may reveal ...;)
[email protected]

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/feb2010-dai ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

index.html