Off The Record 3rd May 2009 - KASHIF ABBASI IS BACK!!! HOT

Adeel

Founder
Kashif Abbasi is Back With Great Interview:
Maulana Sufi Muhammad Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (TNSM) in fresh episode of Off The Record Discussing Current Issue With Kashif Abbasi.

[forum:3k0qsajh]http%3A%2F%2Fmastichoice.com%2FOffTheRecord03May2009.flv[/forum:3k0qsajh]

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh sher aa gya...
i am very happy
that kashif abbasi is back.
thanks aryoneworld.

Adeel said:
Kashif Abbasi is Back With Great Interview:
Maulana Sufi Muhammad Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (TNSM) in fresh episode of Off The Record Discussing Current Issue With Kashif Abbasi.

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very dangerious presedent now has taken shape in the north of pakistan ,who is funding them where are arms comming from? Kasaf Abbasi should have asked this question fom Sufi Mohammad or Muslim Khan?

If you have notice in a clip, Sufi Mohammad showing his feet to Kasaf when giving interview , this stone aged man do not even know how to sit ,did our any Khalifas treated guests like this manner,if they follow Nafaz-e Mohammadi then why the absence of basic values of sitting in a such way so peole feel that apart from divine idiology they profess, they also posses higest aticates ?
These ignorent back ward people are dangrious desese, I think will cause lots lots of problems for Pakistan ,that is what USA,ISRAEL,BRITIAN and ofcourse INDIA wanted . they do not need to invade Pakistan at this stage when they can make Talibans to do the job.

This is a reall test for all Pakistanis ,I am amazed at the silance of all religios parties ,if they know Islam and Shareea then why do the not challange these so called new brand of Islam who have not grown with time and locked themself in one particular time.

Wake up All or we are going to lose every thing (GOD FORBID)

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Muslim khan has Perfect sayings, this is just some of the media journalists promoting hatred. Ofcourse we have a differrent Path off the demoncratic nations. The basics should have to be start again..yes shielding and brandshing is not necessary, but when the time comes you should.
Good job Kashif