Off The Record - 27th June 2011 - Haider Abbas Rizvi, Faisal Raza Abidi & Hanif Abbasi

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Off The Record - 27th June 2011 - Haider Abbas Rizvi, Faisal Raza Abidi, Hanif Abbasi

Guys wake me up when you hear the boots and brass in your streets...I can hear it sitting in Canada.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Off The Record - 27th June 2011 - Haider Abbas Rizvi, Faisal Raza Abidi, Hanif Abbasi

You did not had this opinion when Imran spoke to Kal.u Sarkar...
You were jumping up and down, ab pais..p ki tarha baith kyun gayay ho...
Because, I know, IMRAN phoned Altaf.
But, I know, you've education problem, even then.

GeoG

Yeh sure my education is not operating TT or Lethal use of AK47 for Target Killing
But you are so special with the above skills and Ran.di Rona on Top, Sonay Pay Suhaga...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Hujjatey Bhi Puri Karni Hoti Hain.
Sind Mey Rehtay Hain.

Punjab Walay Punjab Mey Sind Card Say Ghabratay Hai.
MQM Tu Phir Sindh Mein Hai. Buht Kuch Sochna Prta Hai.

Saddly this is the reality of the Pakistani Politics and your party is not exempted. The pound is mudded with dirty fishes. Every one is playing politics and no one has a time to attend the pressing issues of Pakistani nationals.Your pir nominated this corrupt person as a president of Pakistan when no one was thinking of it. MQM has lot to do with current status of Pakistani nation.Your party's hands are not clean.

Jury

Saddly this is the reality of the Pakistani Politics and your party is not exempted. The pound is mudded with dirty fishes. Every one is playing politics and no one has a time to attend the pressing issues of Pakistani nationals.Your pir nominated this corrupt person as a president of Pakistan when no one was thinking of it. MQM has lot to do with current status of Pakistani nation.Your party's hands are not clean.

First, Zardari is nominated by MQM but that was not extra unconstitutional at all.

Second, to be in Sind, that was very wise decision. Because, they don't need MQM to make Zardari president to negate Sind Card.

Jury

Yeh sure my education is not operating TT or Lethal use of AK47 for Target Killing
But you are so special with the above skills and Ran.di Rona on Top, Sonay Pay Suhaga...
That's why, fake allegation was often on MQM, like Hakeem Saeed Murder, Editor Sallah Uddin Murder, etc.

Zaidi Qasim

First, Zardari is nominated by MQM but that was not extra unconstitutional at all.

Second, to be in Sind, that was very wise decision. Because, they don't need MQM to make Zardari president to negate Sind Card.

Of course, Filth attracts filth. MQM and your Pir couldn't find any better person in Pakistan other than Zardari for presidency ? Let tme remind you that MQM also is the beneficiary of NRO.

Jury

Of course, Filth attracts filth. MQM and your Pir couldn't find any better person in Pakistan other than Zardari for presidency ? Let tme remind you that MQM also is the beneficiary of NRO.
If filth attract MQM, it would except illegal money, which was distributed by the your beloved HAMEED GUL.
And join the group of most PATRIOTIC GROUP OF PAKISTAN in your eyes.

What MQM did, was with pellucid conscience. That was good move to negate SIND CARD after BENAZIR murder.
They don't use that nomination to wave off the there bank loans, to make sugar cartel.

Let me remind you, NRO was berried by MQM.

GeoG

GeoG

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...za-Abidi-amp-Hanif-Abbasi&p=441035#post441035

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am saving this one for you as your education certificate

berried, haha

Jury

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...za-Abidi-amp-Hanif-Abbasi&p=441035#post441035

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am saving this one for you as your education certificate

berried, haha

My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![hilar]
What I thought about you is absolutely right.[hilar]

What you're pointing out, most of the members do during typing.[hilar]

Zaidi Qasim

If filth attract MQM, it would except illegal money, which was distributed by the your beloved HAMEED GUL.
And join the group of most PATRIOTIC GROUP OF PAKISTAN in your eyes.

What MQM did, was with pellucid conscience. That was good move to negate SIND CARD after BENAZIR murder.
They don't use that nomination to wave off the there bank loans, to make sugar cartel.

Had you guys not have the Bhutta Fund, You might attracted towards the peanuts he was giving you when compare to the Bhutta Money. The benefit of the NRO was already had been realized by MQM, PPP and others. Zardari is and was known corrupt person and when you come up with suggestion to make him president of Pakistan, you know very well what you were suggesting.Joining the power corridor is not something new for your Pir and MQM. If you look back at your history, you have been taking the benefits of the governing alliance in almost for decades.Blackmailing and opportunism has become a hall mark of MQM. so, no one was surprize when you quit and no one will be surprized when you will rejoin the power. It is the new and more assertive means to keep yourself governing and keep complaining on the same plate.

Jury

Had you guys not have the Bhutta Fund, You might attracted towards the peanuts he was giving you when compare to the Bhutta Money. The benefit of the NRO was already had been realized by MQM, PPP and others. Zardari is and was known corrupt person and when you come up with suggestion to make him president of Pakistan, you know very well what you were suggesting.Joining the power corridor is not something new for your Pir and MQM. If you look back at your history, you have been taking the benefits of the governing alliance in almost for decades.Blackmailing and opportunism has become a hall mark of MQM. so, no one was surprize when you quit and no one will be surprized when you will rejoin the power. It is the new and more assertive means to keep yourself governing and keep complaining on the same plate.
Still living in 90s era.
Same old rhetoric. Even when the whole state against MQM.
Nothing was proven then. That's why all the charges were proved lie.

Don't post which based on figment of imagination.
Post some thing conclusive. Like I posted about, your beloved Hameed Gul distributed money to make IJI.
They came to MQM and MQM refused. This is the history.

Zaidi Qasim

Still living in 90s era.
Same old rhetoric. Even when the whole state against MQM.
Nothing was proven then. That's why all the charges were proved lie.

Don't post which based on figment of imagination.
Post some thing conclusive. Like I posted about, your beloved Hameed Gul distributed money to make IJI.
They came to MQM and MQM refused. This is the history.

Obviously Zardari is a gift From your liked dictator Musharraf and your Pir to Pakistan and you won't want to talk about that in detail. Look back at your history and you won't find it too amusing. The stories of torture and Bhutta alone is quite enough to show your real motives.As I said to you before, Your party MQM dosn't have clean hand either. Filth attracts filth, Altaf nominated Zardari and Zardari hugs Altaf. Two of the same kind.

Jury

Obviously Zardari is a gift From your liked dictator Musharraf and your Pir to Pakistan and you won't want to talk about that in detail. Look back at your history and you won't find it too amusing. The stories of torture and Bhutta alone is quite enough to show your real motives.As I said to you before, Your party MQM dosn't have clean hand either. Filth attracts filth, Altaf nominated Zardari and Zardari hugs Altaf. Two of the same kind.
Sorry!
Zardari belongs to PPP. And people voted to PPP and chances are they will do again in near future.
MQM negated Sind card after Benazir Murder by nominating Zardari.

Zardari was not made president because MQM wanted that. He became president because, he wanted to be president.
That's why, he made PM from Punjab.
MQM got that, that's why they used that for negating Sind card by giving this gesture.

The stories of BHATTA KHORI are still stories.
But, this era has seen new turn. It was PPP sponsored LEYARI GANGSTER, who are doing that.
Same people, who blamed MQM in 90s and joined them in chorus.

GeoG

My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![hilar]
What I thought about you is absolutely right.[hilar]

What you're pointing out, most of the members do during typing.[hilar]

Most of members do not point out education of others
Berried, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jury

Most of members do not point out education of others
Berried, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of the member don't point out, because the can't handle you.
24.gif

GeoG

Most of the member don't point out, because the can't handle you.[hilar]

and you live in Cuckoo land.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

IK stated in INTERNET JALSA ' We will bash all Political Party in next Election ' But We will not take part in AJK Poll :P (What 's this, is this not Ran.di Rona?)