hea ek taqat tumharay sir par,

kary ge saya jo un saron par,

qadam qadam par jo sath day ge,

agar giray to sanbhal daigi ,

mairay wattan kay udas logo.

Utho chaloo or wattan sanbhalo.​

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
طلعت حسین کا مثلا یہ ہے کے وہ چاہتا ہے کے عمران خان ڈرون حملوں کی حمایت کرے اور موجودہ جنگ کو اپنی جنگ سمجھے

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So now Talat is also a bad guy?? do you have some logic or you just have closed your eyes and letting others dictate you.
طلعت حسین کا مثلا یہ ہے کے وہ چاہتا ہے کے عمران خان ڈرون حملوں کی حمایت کرے اور موجودہ جنگ کو اپنی جنگ سمجھے

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
there are plenty of things to do,plenty of ways to do,but EMANDAR LEADERSHIP(capable,sincere & committed) is the first & last thing.we cant afford current govt even for weeks now,otherwise its gonna be too late.nalaiq,corrupts,beghairat,selfish,khani,govt ko kya lagay pakistan se.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
THANKS KASHIF, nice discussion.I do have couple of points to make but unfortunately no one pay any attention and the result is right in front of us.Three years ago i said this govt is not sincere,corrupt and incompetent but Zardari made the alliances with others and other party members ignore the facts and join the lavish party so everyone looted the treasury with both hands.how can we blame zardari alone,he is corrupt everyone knows that, but what about our other politicians who acted friendly opposition have to answer.Zardari knows in next election he will be gone for good but at the same time ,have good time ,dont give a damn about the country who put him behind bar for 8 years.Everyone have to take the blame for supporting this govt.Now i come to terrorism.pak cannot leave this war now because it is stuck upto its neck and US knows that.If pak leave US this time ,it means total isolation which pak cannot afford at this time .I see an open war with TTP because they are supported by US and India ,they will keep pak busy in this area and make pak weak economically and millitarily .I see the chances of China jumped in at one stage when they see ,pak is getting into real trouble. US wants pak to engage with haqqani group but on the other hand ,they are talking with them,so whats cooking? Its a very clever policy on their part because they know pak is not gonna get rid of its nuke which are the sore point to them.Now madrassas should be monitored and their Ulemas and teachers should be scrutinised very carefully.An army operation is needed in karachi very badly because TTP,Alqaeda and other banned organistions are busy in destabilising the city.A very severe and swift action should be taken and de-weaponised the whole karachi and then other cities. Secure all our defence and other impotant installations .mid-term elections should be held asap to bring a sincere,honest and competent govt who can take the nation to the right direction . IK please bring your team in the forefront and let them come on tv shows to express their views and get acquaintances with the people,its very important.This govt forget the direction ,lost everything,going just blindly.

Last edited:

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes Imran should have a B plan.

No plan B only one plan . with which he has gained trust. only one plan of truth and honesty. He is a true leader and he has proved this by uniting shia and sunni leader in karachi jalsa .

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I really hope and pray that He comes to power , but in Pakistan with that WADERA and CHAUDHRY system ...i am concerned , May Allah help him , mujhe yaad hai aik baar Fazlurrehman ke bhai ne hamare pass ke village ke saare vote sirf wahan ki NAALIYAN pakki kerva ke liye , jahan log in cheezon pe apna vote dein wahan Imran khan ke liye bahut mushkil hai, mera dil kehta hai Imran khan jeete ga per mind nahi maanta , Allah uski madad kare Ameeen

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hats off to IMRAN KHAN aaj mujhay ihsaas howa k IK apni dhun ka kitna paka hai talat and kashif are two very very good anchors they even push him to accepet there point of view about ground reallty of pakistani politics but he is still on his own point..ho sakta hai k kuchh log imran khan ko iss baat pe pagal samjhay but aaj pakistan ko aisay hi kisi pagal ki zaroorat hai....IMRAN KHAN jaisa hi leader pakistan ko chiye jo kisi b curuption to tolorate na karay warna yeh pakistan kabi theek nahi ho ga jaisa k IK ne kaha hai.yeh ho sakta hai k imran khan sweap na karay next election meine par still hope for good as he said agar haar gia tou phir try karoon ga.....THAT,S WHAT MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH IMRAN KHAN THAT HE NEVER GIVES UP.IMRAN KHAN ZINDA ABAD.....ALLAH IMRAN KO APNI HIFZO EMAAN MEINE RAKHAY ,,,AAMEEN.

umariqbal

Banned
I love imran khan and support him fully and am a member of pti but seriously i am starting to get tired of his talks..he is sayin same and same and same things in every program and in each and every interview of his.. Hope he wins the election anyway and hope he takes us out of this misery we are going through right now..inshallah.

Aghaji

Citizen
Pakistan ka koi aik dushman nahi, kai hein. Faujiyon nah toh jaan ki qurbani dien, hukumran (politicians and generals) apney foriegn bank accounts aur property ki qurbani to dien Pakistan kay mafad kay liya??

khawaja86

Banned
what if we come out of American war? nothing is going to happen, what did TTP spokes person Ihasan ullah ihsan said today that if america goes from Afghanistan, we will not stop, our struggle will continue till we implement Islamic laws in pakistan....