Off the Record - 26th April 2011 - Imran Khan

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan tum shair ho. the more i listen to u , the more i get conviced. May ALLAH protect you, May give you long life with good health. May ALLAH Bless you with great success. Amin

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
comon imran you can do it.

YES WE CAN DO IT......IMRAN YE AP KA NAYA NAGRA(AWAZ) HA....MAATLAB ASAAN HA,, SAMAJDAR SAMJH JATA HA.LOVEYOU IMRAN, AP JAISA LEADER 1000000 SALO MA NAI PAIDA HOGA....SIRF PAK MA NHI BALKEH PORI WORLD MA...
people here in IRELAND SAYS" IF IMRAN WAS STANDING IN ELECION HERE HE WOULD OUR PRIME MINISTER" GENERALLY PEOPLE LIKE HIM.....

DEKHO GORY AND GORIAAN USS KO PASAND KARTY HAN Q K WO IMANDAAR JO HA,
YES WE CAN DO IT

Last edited:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Third video beginning: Excellent IK. Exactly what I have wrote in this forum many times and some people didn't like it. It's like a SHIRK to be afraid coz then you are not believing in the sovereignty and oneness of ALLAH. Musalmaan darta nahi hai Allah k ilawa kisi say. I wish our people were able to think like that.

IK is right he is the only one who can deal with Americans. He understands British and Americans and the only one who can deal with them in the best way.

If we don't stand right now - we will be destroyed. If the so called liberals of Pakistan think that they can save Pakistan by doing what we are doing right now, they are idiots. The only way for us to save Pakistan is to stand up right now. Otherwise they will destroy Pakistan......and i m not sure what statements these so called liberals will give if Khuda na Khawasta something bad like that happens....

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran said what is in our hearts brothers. please vote him. if youth will be with imran then imran dont need anyone else. InshaAllah Imran you will be prime minister of pakistan. you will, inshaAllah, bring country's prosperity. May God help our captain. He is brave, intelligent and honest person. what you want to see in your leader.

thanks imran at least giving this nation a hope that there is someone who can be their saviour not this will be nation's luck if they can respect of you and your thoughts.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
love you imran khan ... british wife but holding paksitani passport and staying on it .. having so much money but sleeping on the road like ordinary person . conducting dharna without bulliet profe jacket and glasss ..in peshawar .. you are the man ... baki sab hijray hain .. hahahaah asyalm pay jenay wala qoam ka leader altaf kaliya .... imran build the hospital which people give him money by their hands .. altaf hussain bhatye pay gozara karney wala ... choran bechnay wala kaliya

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Third video beginning: Excellent IK. Exactly what I have wrote in this forum many times and some people didn't like it. It's like a SHIRK to be afraid coz then you are not believing in the sovereignty and oneness of ALLAH. Musalmaan darta nahi hai Allah k ilawa kisi say. I wish our people were able to think like that.

IK is right he is the only one who can deal with Americans. He understands British and Americans and the only one who can deal with them in the best way.

If we don't stand right now - we will be destroyed. If the so called liberals of Pakistan think that they can save Pakistan by doing what we are doing right now, they are idiots. The only way for us to save Pakistan is to stand up right now. Otherwise they will destroy Pakistan......and i m not sure what statements these so called liberals will give if Khuda na Khawasta something bad like that happens....
I absolutely agree with you

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If we dont wake up today USA is going to make us sleep for ever. we should wake up and keep our eyes and brain open

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
If IK gets the chance to become PM with the help of "Judiciary" ,he should accept it in the national interest because someone have to bring the nation on the right track. This govt dont know where the nation is going ,they lost direction ."IMRAN TIGER KHAN" you are the last hope,everyone is praying for you-hopefully you wont disappoint them.