Off The Record 25th August 2009 Haroon Rasheed [Must Watch]

A

arshad_lahore

Haroon Rasheed, Hanif Abbasi PML N, Faisal Sabzwari MQM

[awaztv:1m5bbt7j]http://amir124.ipower.com/OTR20090825.flv[/awaztv:1m5bbt7j]

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
kashif abbasi is such a legend journalist that is why he was threaten and out of his job for more than 2 months ,,,,, may Allah protect these kind of journalist who don't compromise,,,,,

Kitne din aur tumhara jhoot chale gaa politicians specially [altaf] ke peerokar,, beshak Allah sab Janta hai

Sharam tum ko aati nahi magar

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
mqm jawab doo

where is qatil mqm joo apna loogo kaa khoon baacchaiti hai

altaf is involove in money laundry..............is there ans supporter of mqm to answer

........wt abt naseer ul babar.........that he claimed mqm was planning for jinnah pur
.........n big liar of faisal........this is a face of mqm they completely deny the video of altaf in india how shame ful ........which was also played by hamid mir

i ask one honest loyal pakistani ........if they ve that video played by hamid mir .....place place link here

MQM jawwaab doo......

hamairaa khir kaa bhaioo kaa khoon kaa hissab doo

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Very nice program. I think Kashif Abbasi, Haroon Rashid and Hamid Mir are the only journalist who have the guts to criticize MQM and this [altaf] [altaf] [altaf]. May ALLAH protect these journalist.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ive always avoided to comment for or against any so called democratic political parties of Pakistan but after watching series of programmes on the issues of violence and other methods of oppression on these parties and then hearing the counter arguments on that kind of accusations and especially after watching this highly intensive and inflammatory programme of Kashif Abbasi, Im compelled to state something on these kind of issues in few scant words.

Although I have no respect whatsoever for any of these parties but the two of these fascists groups which I hate to the gut is MQM and Jamaat E Islami. I personally believe that the members of these cult organizations should be lynched and murdered on a mass scale reminiscent of roman and biblical times with out proceeding to any law of the land because laws are enacted for humane species not for these unscrupulous barbarians who have tortured, murdered, mutilated and runs the reign of terror across the heartlands of Pakistan and in adjacent regions like Kashmir.

But I know that cant be done with the presence of this powers rotten and offal establishment of Pakistan. Only a man of dignity and self esteem compounded with strong traits of Deen E Rabbanai can do that job once he can seize the power switch of this spurious and artificial state Pakistan. Until then we are free to watch these fascists run the reign of terror and oppression and should try to curtail them within our own capacity and range of power.

Bret Hawk

S

Siasati

Pakistan mein abb bhi haroon rasheed jaisey loog mojood hein...isi wajah sey pakistan abb tak qaim hai.

Thank you for sharing!!!

S

Siasati

MQM key workers Altaf Hussain ko mulk wapis nahi aaney deitey?

Does this make any sense to anyone?

What kind of a leader he is? What kind of message is he giving out ?

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uRwMxMm2TU[/video]
Now MQM sitting in the lap of Zardari.

A

abbasiali

Conclusion I got from this show, HAROON ALRASHEED have real hatred attitude towards MQM Leadership, his body language from his first word it was discriminating, till end, But its a big game which both PML(N) and MQM Leadership both are playing in partnership, in order to push back burning issue of Musharaf, Congratulations to both Leaders, nice try.

irfan123

the way haron rashid talk show his punabiath from his inside aajh pakistan ka yeh hal harroon rashid jasey logon ki waja say hai jo hatared in key under barhi hai wo in ka ginhona chera dekhai hai............but well said Faisal Sabzwari...........in teen jhoton ko bohut achey sy handle kya hai Faisal sabzwari ney akela........hats off to him....................Haroon rasheed Zia ul haq ka pethoo eskey puraney article parhoo zia ul haq ke mohabath me bharey parey hain........or aajh kehta hai dictator mulq per kabza karty hain zia ul haq say bara dictator kon tha yeee sary *******,,,,,,,,,,,apni bath ko sahi sabeith karneyh key liyeee jhot per jhot boltey hain..............zia up haq key liyee soo khoon maaf or musharaf dictator wa bhai wa kya bath hai......................mqm key liye jo nafarath haroon rashid key or us lotey nawaz ke party waly or anker ki thi wo ********* ki nafrarth or raccess hona saf saf bata thi but again hats off ot FAisal sabzwaari how he hand those jhota and qatil supporter haroon rashid..........also see the difference how haroon was talking and how nicely and calmly faisal sabzwari was talking thats show the class difference parey leekhey or jahil ka farq.......karachi pakisatn ka sabh say zyada parey lekhoon ka shar hai or mqm us ki party hai mugar jahil lotery vadery jagerdar or un ke haroon rasheed or kashif abbasi jasey petho parehy lkehy middle class logon ko agey aney nahi detey per allah key ghar der hai andher nahi hai jhotey ka moo kala hota hai or sach ka bol bala.........and u all will see that....................................long llive pakistan...........

impaki

Citizen
irfan123 said:
the way haron rashid talk show his punabiath from his inside aajh pakistan ka yeh hal harroon rashid jasey logon ki waja say hai jo hatared in key under barhi hai wo in ka ginhona chera dekhai hai............but well said Faisal Sabzwari...........in teen jhoton ko bohut achey sy handle kya hai Faisal sabzwari ney akela........hats off to him....................Haroon rasheed Zia ul haq ka pethoo eskey puraney article parhoo zia ul haq ke mohabath me bharey parey hain........or aajh kehta hai dictator mulq per kabza karty hain zia ul haq say bara dictator kon tha yeee sary *******,,,,,,,,,,,apni bath ko sahi sabeith karneyh key liyeee jhot per jhot boltey hain..............zia up haq key liyee soo khoon maaf or musharaf dictator wa bhai wa kya bath hai......................mqm key liye jo nafarath haroon rashid key or us lotey nawaz ke party waly or anker ki thi wo ********* ki nafrarth or raccess hona saf saf bata thi but again hats off ot FAisal sabzwaari how he hand those jhota and qatil supporter haroon rashid..........also see the difference how haroon was talking and how nicely and calmly faisal sabzwari was talking thats show the class difference parey leekhey or jahil ka farq.......karachi pakisatn ka sabh say zyada parey lekhoon ka shar hai or mqm us ki party hai mugar jahil lotery vadery jagerdar or un ke haroon rasheed or kashif abbasi jasey petho parehy lkehy middle class logon ko agey aney nahi detey per allah key ghar der hai andher nahi hai jhotey ka moo kala hota hai or sach ka bol bala.........and u all will see that....................................long llive pakistan...........

How stupid, naive and ignorant are people....
Hats off to Faisal S....my f**t...listen to him in Siyasi Log against Quatrina Hussain; negated himself on every point.
As long as people like Haroon R are in this country inshaAllah these parties can't hurt it.

lastbullet

impaki said:
irfan123 said:

Hats off to Faisal S....my f**t...listen to him in Siyasi Log against Quatrina Hussain; negated himself on every point.
As long as people like Haroon R are in this country inshaAllah these parties can't hurt it.
well said nobody can hurt pakistan ,and nobody needs to becouse people like haroon R and theire tribe are enough for destroying pakistan why would somebody dare to think about it when this biased media and so called analyst and journalist are there to bark on almost on every tv channel

irfan123

impaki said:
irfan123 said:

man u guyz r just usless and mindless.........................i listen to Faisal sabzwari everywhere he is going since two dayz.............he is alone facing 3 or 4 ********* togather or wo bhi racess ******* jin key dil or demagh me nafarath key sawa kuch naih hai ya phir nawaz key kharedey hoye pethooo........un sey akelay her program me debate ke hai or face kya hai AGAIN HATS OFF TO FAISAL SABZWARI.................but people like u r ignorant and also like *********.................

impaki

Citizen
irfan123 said:
impaki said:
irfan123 said:

man u guyz r just usless and mindless.........................i listen to Faisal sabzwari everywhere he is going since two dayz.............he is alone facing 3 or 4 ********* togather or wo bhi racess ******* jin key dil or demagh me nafarath key sawa kuch naih hai ya phir nawaz key kharedey hoye pethooo........un sey akelay her program me debate ke hai or face kya hai AGAIN HATS OFF TO FAISAL SABZWARI.................but people like u r ignorant and also like *******.................

FOR GOD SAKE Stop living in the world of tu ******** mein *******....
Of course, in your eyes, people who eats bhatta, commissions and kick backs are far more trustworthy than those who lived their whole life without any corruption.
I have lived my life in Karachi and seen how a whole generation was exploited and spoiled by the GREAT MQM.
I have seen operation in Karachi and dead bodies being recovered in the streets along with those in the BOREES.Oh!!! I forgot MQM has nothing to do with it. My f**t....

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Fakhar-u-Den G Ibraheem is not a Punjabi. He is an urdu speaking and was nominated by "a punjabi" called Haroon Rahid.

Junoon123

Good God both these loosers Irfan123 and AbbasiAli are still here? Sorry i forgot that you guys actually work from 90 ofcourse on 0 pay because your loosers.

Get a real job and quit kissing butt.

Haroon Rashid is the best, the guy is extremely genuine.... Kudos to you Haroon Saheb

shoro

@ irfan123 - we know what your opinion matters - it can't go beyond 123 :P so just stop giving your ridiculous analysis - no one is interesting in your babbling :P