Obstacles facing imran khan in becoming leader

saladin

Citizen
My opinion of IMRAN KHAN is that if given the chance to lead Pakistan he can make a significant difference to the nation, also would like to add he would be by and far the best leader that Pakistan has ever had.

However we have to be realistic, can he really become leader?

(1) A fair election commission what is the likely hood of that happening?

As we are aware of the 30 million plus vote scandal, now the 2008 elections even before this information coming out we knew that it was a fraud, however no-one ever would have believed to this extent. (SHOCKING)

We all are aware that the main stream parties have been behind these scandals there is no way that nawaz or zardari would want a free and fair election.

Prior to the Raymond Davis fiasco, it was 60-40 that it could be changed, but now looking into what the judiciary and chief justice have done regarding Raymond Davis case the percentage has gone down.

So therefore it will be difficult for IK to go past the first hurdle which is FAIR ELECTION SYSTEM. But there is around 50% chance.

LETS assume he goes past the first hurdle

(2) IK says that he will win the next election overwhelming. Is this realistic?

He is definatly more popular in political front than he was 5 years back. But has he shown this publically. For instance he called out people for Raymond Davis issue, how many people turned up, not enough thats for sure. Altaf Hussain does a talk via phone or tape, and u got hundreds of thousands of people sitting there listening to his BS. Even NS if he does a long march now depite his popularity at a new low, he will be able to muster more people.

My conclusion to this is people in Pakistan love listening to BS, AND THE OTHER GOOD PEOPLE ARE TOILET SINGERS, that's why we are in the situation that we are in now. IK will make good grounds in a free fair election but I think Gunja will become leader. (BECAUSE THESE CROOKS DO HAVE DIE HARD SUPPORTERS)

Lets assume that Imran Khan does have the support to become leader

(3) Do you think that NS, Zardari, waddere and all other crooks like them will allow IK to become leader. These guys will do anything for the kursi. ( I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING AT)

The point I am making here is that he is in danger of something happening to him (MAY ALLAH PROTECT HIM AND GUIDE HIM AND US TO THE RIGHT PATH)

Lets assume he can get past these crooks

(4) The final hurdle is US ( these guys have spent billions to get to where they are now, aim to de stablize Pakistan)

These guys have killed thousands of Iraqis for OIL, they have the leaders in there pockets. WHO IS IK to them.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT PAKISTAN AND I DO HOPE IMRAN KHAN CAN GET PAST THESE OBSTACLES

Sorry for the long speech first time on any forum.

saladin

Citizen
My opinion of IMRAN KHAN is that if given the chance to lead Pakistan he can make a significant difference to the nation, also would like to add he would be by and far the best leader that Pakistan has ever had.

However we have to be realistic, can he really become leader?

(1) A fair election commission what is the likely hood of that happening?

As we are aware of the 30 million plus vote scandal, now the 2008 elections even before this information coming out we knew that it was a fraud, however no-one ever would have believed to this extent. (SHOCKING)

We all are aware that the main stream parties have been behind these scandals there is no way that nawaz or zardari would want a free and fair election.

Prior to the Raymond Davis fiasco, it was 60-40 that it could be changed, but now looking into what the judiciary and chief justice have done regarding Raymond Davis case the percentage has gone down.

So therefore it will be difficult for IK to go past the first hurdle which is FAIR ELECTION SYSTEM. But there is around 50% chance.

LETS assume he goes past the first hurdle

(2) IK says that he will win the next election overwhelming. Is this realistic?

He is definatly more popular in political front than he was 5 years back. But has he shown this publically. For instance he called out people for Raymond Davis issue, how many people turned up, not enough thats for sure. Altaf Hussain does a talk via phone or tape, and u got hundreds of thousands of people sitting there listening to his BS. Even NS if he does a long march now depite his popularity at a new low, he will be able to muster more people.

My conclusion to this is people in Pakistan love listening to BS, AND THE OTHER GOOD PEOPLE ARE TOILET SINGERS, that's why we are in the situation that we are in now. IK will make good grounds in a free fair election but I think Gunja will become leader. (BECAUSE THESE CROOKS DO HAVE DIE HARD SUPPORTERS)

Lets assume that Imran Khan does have the support to become leader

(3) Do you think that NS, Zardari, waddere and all other crooks like them will allow IK to become leader. These guys will do anything for the kursi. ( I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING AT)

The point I am making here is that he is in danger of something happening to him (MAY ALLAH PROTECT HIM AND GUIDE HIM AND US TO THE RIGHT PATH)

Lets assume he can get past these crooks

(4) The final hurdle is US ( these guys have spent billions to get to where they are now, aim to de stablize Pakistan)

These guys have killed thousands of Iraqis for OIL, they have the leaders in there pockets. WHO IS IK to them.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT PAKISTAN AND I DO HOPE IMRAN KHAN CAN GET PAST THESE OBSTACLES

Sorry for the long speech first time on any forum.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you meant 'Obstacles facing Imran Khan in being elected', because he's already a leader. As MK Malik said, the biggest obstacle will be the people's votes and their laziness/indifference at the time of elections.