Obama Is Arrogant - Musharraf

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Obama Is Arrogant .....Musharraf

Musharraf is in London and so is Altaf............why don't they meet each other? Are they still enjoying the same relationship or is he annoyed with Altaf because of him being pro Zardari now?

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no difference between Obama.Musharaf.George Bush.Tony Blaird.and Hitlar.They are all murderer and crimenals.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes, put Nawazu in such an interview and see how he start confusing the nation , bohot wadda mun afiq he Nawazu,
Nawazu is a phatto while talking to officials, interviews, he can't stick to his own words, jalse me america k khilaf aur bahar interview dete hoay america k khilaf bolne me bohat farq hai.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i agree my dear, qoom ko pagal banaia huwa he, ham ne bum phaare hen, ham ne bum phaare hen, Allah ne chaha to khud bhi jald hi phate ga inshAllah oor qoom ki jaan chuute gi
Nawazu is a phatto while talking to officials, interviews, he can't stick to his own words, jalse me america k khilaf aur bahar interview dete hoay america k khilaf bolne me bohat farq hai.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes musssshy your daddy BUSH was nice n polite .... right ?? is ghaddar a azam ko phone karney waley anchor asal fasad ki jaar hain... he is a loser who ran from pakistan while having his tail between the legs... and inshallah PTI will bring him and many others like him to justice.

sam123

Banned
musharraf is living in west because of american support!

Such False flags are useless from seller of pakistan

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
putter yahi he jis ne sambhaala huwa tha, ab kar lo gal Americans se, Nawaz Zardari ki paad nikal jaati he, wo kia AMericans se baat karen ge, choro ab is baat ko putter, Americans have been handled much better by Musharraf but now i see only Imran, rest are just waist and jerks
musharraf is living in west because of american support!

Such False flags are useless from seller of pakistan