Oath Ceremony : Pakistan Military Academy

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
whatever they are saying in oath , they act totally against it. break the constitution, break the law., kill your own people,torture Pakistanis .
havent won a single war against any country .

in short pak army is the biggest gang in pakistan

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
I sort of agree with you
whatever they are saying in oath , they act totally against it. break the constitution, break the law., kill your own people,torture Pakistanis .
havent won a single war against any country .

in short pak army is the biggest gang in pakistan

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MashaAllah Lions of ISI won the secret WAR of CIA, Mosad and terrorist secret agency RAW.

Congratulations all Pakistani brothers. Losers leaving now Afghanistan.

Thank you Pakistan Army and special thanks to our ISI lions.

PAKISTAN Zinda Bad
Pakistan Army Zinda Bad
ISI Zinda Bad

Kashmir Banne ga PAKISTAN.

Star Gazer

Thank you for sharing this. Without a doubt it is a beautiful ceremony. It is a beautiful oath that they take and I respect them for it. More power to them!:)

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda):pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just listen to the passion in their voice. MashaAllah! Lions of Pakistan

Khan Sahab there is an old english saying " barking dogs seldom bite"

Anybody can yell or shout lekin aap ki yeh ***** foj always lose when it comes to fighting another trained army. Pakistan army is only good in Killing :

1. Unarmed Journalists .
2, Balochs
3. Pathans
4. Kids
5 Bengalies.

Darhi to buhut bari rakhi hay mian tumhari avatar pic or kaam...dekho. Kia faida essi darhi ka

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Khan Sahab there is an old english saying " barking dogs seldom bite"

Anybody can yell or shout lekin aap ki yeh ***** foj always lose when it comes to fighting another trained army. Pakistan army is only good in Killing :

1. Unarmed Journalists .
2, Balochs
3. Pathans
4. Kids
5 Bengalies.

Darhi to buhut bari rakhi hay mian tumhari avatar pic or kaam...dekho. Kia faida essi darhi ka

whats it got to do with his darhi, only cause u dont have one?????
talk about his post,dont become personal!!!!!

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
saab jhotay hain.. oath lay kar toor dittay hain.. siasi party banatay hain siasat may hissa liatay hain.. kanoon ka koi ihtaram nahi
takabbur bhara hooa hay aam pakistani awam ko appna ***** samajhtay hain.. batamezi say baat kartay hain

KhanHaripur

[MENTION=19911]stargazermal[/MENTION]Height of hypocrisy.acha to koi dahri k baghair yeh post karta to ap ko koi aitraz na hota.

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@stargazermal Height of hypocrisy.acha to koi dahri k baghair yeh post karta to ap ko koi aitraz na hota.

My Dear Haripuri Lad:

My objection is not on your beard but i am confused as to why you are so impressed by these beardless, emaanless, shameless and merciless soldiers of Pakistan army

Do you know that these graduates of Kakol Academy are hunting for people with beards.....and killing them mericilessly.

Bhai Jaan Since you look like a good muslim , I would request you to stop supporting this mercenary secular army