Now Chinese Civilians intrude into Ladakh and kick indians OUT , Indian army watches & does nothing

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ahead of Jinping's visit, Chinese civilians intrude into Ladakh area
PTI | Sep 15, 2014, 07.23 PM IST

LEH/NEW DELHI: Ahead of President Xi Jinping's visit, Chinese civilians in government vehicles have entered Indian territory in Demchok in Ladakh and are preventing locals from working on an irrigation project there.

The Indian government sought to downplay the reports while maintaining that the boundary question would be discussed with the Chinese side.

"This is true that for the last one week, China is objecting and protesting against the work on an irrigation project in Demchok village which is close to the Line of Actual Control along with China border," Leh deputy commissioner Simrandeep Singh said.

He made these comments in the wake of reports that the Chinese army had entered Indian territory and stopped the local villagers from work on the irrigation project under the NREGA scheme.

Singh said the Chinese civilians from a village across the LAC called 'Toshigang' were brought in government vehicles in large numbers to prevent the locals from working on the project.

Asked to comment on the issue, external affairs ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said the "brave sentinels" on the border will address any issue that happens on the border. Whatever happens there, they will handle it, he said.

Regarding issues on the table, Akbaruddin said the unresolved issues including the boundary question and questions about the media reports would be addressed.

Meanwhile, the Army refused to comment on the media reports about the villagers.

Chinese President Xi Jinping meets National Security Adviser Ajit Doval in Beijing

A brigadier-level flag meeting was held in Chushul earlier on Monday where the issues of incursions and face-offs are learnt to have been raised by the Indian side.

Sources in the Army headquarters said the meeting was scheduled earlier and had nothing to do with any specific incident.

On 17th, I look forward to welcoming President Xi Jinping in Ahmedabad. Am sure his visit will strengthen India-China ties.

Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 15, 2014

42547184.cms

File photo of Narendra Modi and Xi Jinping

IMeanwhile, the Army refused to comment on the media reports about the villagers.
42547237.cms

Chinese President Xi Jinping meets National Security Adviser Ajit Doval in Beijing (Reuters Photo)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ude-into-Ladakh-area/articleshow/42545616.cms

modern.fakir

Aray Aray yeh kiya hogaya ....Chinese civilians come into Ladakh (chinese territory) and kick out Indians from there and the indian army watches and does nothing !....If that is the case then why "occupy" in the first place ??:)

Pakistan strongly condemns this act of aggression and stands with China and the international community in protecting chinese territorial integrity !

Both countries should try to resolve the matter in a peaceful and amicable manner !

modern.fakir

K F C (Unknown)
176 Followers

Rajnath Singh will say that there must be some mistake by the Indian army in identifying people.

Che Guevara (Unknown)

253 Followers

Mr. PM you were expected to show your 56" chest to Pakistani and Chinese aggression on the border as promised. But your actions and policies are far from your promises. Nationalist Indians don't care about your "Sari and Shawl diplomacy" .They want strict action. Don't get carried away by the huge win. People who voted for you in the last elections , may turn hostile in the next.

Amogh Shanabhag (Germany)
26 Followers

'India's new leadership is in a phase of intensive global engagement' Lol .It's begging every country to clean our rivers and build us high speed trains. This is the respect you receive when you go out with a begging bowl.

rsharma5 ()
4 mins ago Silver:

Truth of the matter is we need investment from China Which has world largest foreign reserve. Any one can agree that our defense is not even a 1/3 of Chinese defense. India can't fight with China directly as least for 5 years. Modi is brilliant as per his post to do whatever better for country. And he is doing right. if PLA enters in Indian territory, Indian Army is there to reply them. So just chill.

Last edited:

gZionist

Banned
It seems that Indian government under new right wing government is engaging with China.

Chinese are short, timid people. They would never pick up guns and fight. Indian govt should let their army to beat the civilians and dwarfed chinese soldiers.
I found a video and I can see the short chinese lack guts to fight Indians.

I was Googling on Pakistan & found out that Pakistan is under cmplete anarchy with its capital under capture by 10000 Terrorists.

Are those terrorist part of Laden, AlQadia Nexus. I heard that Kahn supports Taliban profusely.

modern.fakir

Yeah google some more and you will find out that the state of kashmir in India is occupied by the Indian Army forcefully and they have been terrorising it like you in Palestine :biggthumpup:

India also has 24 large independance movements rife in their country with the largest on called the red corridor ..

Here let me open your eyes to true reality ...

40 % of indian territory is already under naxal control ...You worried about what hasnt happened in Pakistan then show some real concern against what HAS happened in India !:biggthumpup:

It seems that Indian government under new right wing government is engaging with China.

Chinese are short, timid people. They would never pick up guns and fight. Indian govt should let their army to beat the civilians and dwarfed chinese soldiers.

I was Googling on Pakistan & found out that Pakistan is under cmplete anarchy with its capital under capture by 10000 Terrorists.

Are those terrorist part of Laden, AlQadia Nexus. I heard that Kahn supports Taliban profusely.

gZionist

Banned
Yeah google some more and you will find out that the state of kashmir in India is occupied by the Indian Army forcefully and they have been terrorising it like you in Palestine :biggthumpup:

India also has 24 large independance movements rife in their country with the largest on called the red corridor ..

Here let me open your eyes to true reality ...

40 % of indian territory is already under naxal control ...You worried about what hasnt happened in Pakistan then show some real concern against what HAS happened in India !:biggthumpup:

I don't understand the video you posted. It's probably an Arabic Pakistani propaganda.

You certainly lack credibility to post such thread.

Last edited:
What an ironic moment..this is like 1962 all over again...
It was then when china asked Pak to take control of Kashmir but mother effing Ayub effing Khan didnt do it same thing this time around...IK and TUQ are messing up with the country so that NS doesn't do anything....IK par ghadari ka MUQADAMA TO BANTA HAY

modern.fakir

So when you dont understand the language then you should also not be worried about any issues in this region.

Go shoot some palestinian kids at point blank like you are known to do [hilar][hilar]

Here i will post another video for the linguistic idiot ...

I don't understand the video you posted. It's probably an Arabic Pakistani propaganda.

You certainly lack credibility to post such thread.

gZionist

Banned
So when you dont understand the language then you should also not be worried about any issues in this region.

Go shoot some palestinian kids at point blank like you are known to do [hilar][hilar]

Here i will post another video for the linguistic idiot ...

These people look like Thai citizens. You have picked up Thai army actors from some movie sequence to vilify Indians.

There was no land names as Palestine. Those people were illegal settler from Jordan. We have right to push them back to their ghettos in Jordan.

modern.fakir

I think you are more indian than the indians themselves [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Well either way isnt it shamefull that the Thai army is fighting in India to save their cousins who are demanding seperation ??

These Indians also want to push the Brahmans back into their ghettos ...

Now you dont understand the language ...infact the only language you do understand is HIZBULLAH language then what can be done ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

here let me share another THAI video ...this time from a man in a TURBAN ....he is also from the Thailand of India [hilar][hilar]

These people look like Thai citizens. You have picked up Thai army actors from some movie sequence to vilify Indians.

There was no land names as Palestine. Those people were illegal settler from Jordan. We have right to push them back to their ghettos in Jordan.

gZionist

Banned
I think you are more indian than the indians themselves [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Well either way isnt it shamefull that the Thai army is fighting in India to save their cousins who are demanding seperation ??

These Indians also want to push the Brahmans back into their ghettos ...

Now you dont understand the language ...infact the only language you do understand is HIZBULLAH language then what can be done ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

here let me share another THAI video ...this time from a man in a TURBAN ....he is also from the Thailand of India [hilar][hilar]

There are few liberal Islamist Jews in world who abuse state of Israel. So I don't buy into this propaganda of a rag head.

No news from State and main stream western media implies all is fine & under control.

How about Pak nukes? We will let you know once we have it removed!
As of now, west must support the staged revolution n Pakkistan.

modern.fakir

Which state ?? ...The one that is oppressing the Sepratist movements ??...or the one that is being kicked by the Chinese in Ladakh ??[hilar][hilar]

The state was recently caught being spanked by the Chinese on the border in Ladakh [hilar][hilar]

Just think about it ....the chinese came down, spanked the army down there and made them stand like human chickens and the idiots did exactly like they were told [hilar][hilar]

Here is another video :

There are few liberal Islamist Jews in world who abuse state of Israel. So I don't buy into this propaganda of a rag head.

No news from State and main stream western media implies all is fine & under control.

How about Pak nukes? We will let you know once we have it removed!
As of now, west must support the staged revolution n Pakkistan.

Khair Andesh

What an ironic moment..this is like 1962 all over again...
It was then when china asked Pak to take control of Kashmir but mother effing Ayub effing Khan didnt do it same thing this time around...IK and TUQ are messing up with the country so that NS doesn't do anything....IK par ghadari ka MUQADAMA TO BANTA HAY
You are talking about Kashmir, Nawaz is trying to occupy whole India by sending army of Mangos.

gZionist

Banned
Which state ?? ...The one that is oppressing the Sepratist movements ??...or the one that is being kicked by the Chinese in Ladakh ??[hilar][hilar]

The state was recently caught being spanked by the Chinese on the border in Ladakh [hilar][hilar]

Just think about it ....the chinese came down, spanked the army down there and made them stand like human chickens and the idiots did exactly like they were told [hilar][hilar]

Here is another video :

'
Another rag head interviewing for an Islamist news media.
It is a propaganda media house run by Arab's Islamist.

Ahud1

'
Another rag head interviewing for an Islamist news media.
It is a propaganda media house run by Arab's Islamist.

Hum tu teri madad ker rehey they mukhbari ker k
k agar bacha sakta hey tu bacha ley teri india mata shudney wali hey
lekin lagta bharat maata k spoot saarey hurraaami he hien unhien apni ami ka koie khiyal he nhi
:(

ASQR1

One by one stone Chinese are removing the wall, and you do not see it,it looks you are blinded by hatred of Chinese, you need some eye glasses to see what really is happening, see Indian soldiers are doing is to hay, hay, hay, hay.

About Islamabad, it is Democracy at work, but than you have no clue about Democracy, so go some where else where they do not know you for what you are.

and surely, learn to spell names, it is Khan and not kahn. Dude.