Not sure Why Hindus claim ' Mecca and Madina' as their cities

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Billi ke khawab me chechray, ****** ke khawab me haddi aur Bharti Hinduon ke khawab me ****** . Video se he andaza ho raha hai ke Bharti Hindu ke dil, dimagh per sotay jagtay Muslaman sawar hain... Shaid woh Mohammad bin Qasim aur True Muslims Hukamrano ko bhol gaye hain jonhon ne thori ta'dad me honay ke bawajood in per saikroon sallon tak hukamrani ki.
Aur un Muslamano (Pakistaneon) ke leye meri aaraz hai ke mat bholain Islam ki hifazat ka zimma Allah ta'ala ne lia hai... Aur islam ke leye Muslims ka bhe hona lazmi hai to sirf apnay amal theek kar lain phir kia hindu kia koi aur koi bhe muslamano ki taraf aankh utha kar dekhnay ki jurrat nahi karay ga... yeh ultya sedhay bhashan dena to door ki baat hai.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
إِنَّہُمۡ يَكِيدُونَ كَيۡدً۬ا (١٥) وَأَكِيدُ كَيۡدً۬ا (١٦) فَمَهِّلِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرِينَ أَمۡهِلۡهُمۡ رُوَيۡدَۢا (١٧)
Verily, they are but plotting a plot (against you O Muhammad (SAW)). (15) And I (too) am planning a plan. (16) So give a respite to the disbelievers; deal gently with them for a while. (17)
(ان لوگوں کا حال یہ ہے کہ) یہ لوگ (نفی حق کے لیے) طرح طرح کی تدبیریں کر رہے ہیں۔ (۱۵) اور میں بھی (ان کی ناکام اور عقوبت کے لیے) طرح طرح کی تدبیریں کر رہا ہوں۔ (۱۶) تو آپ ان کافروں (کی مخالفت کو) یوں ہی رہنے دیجیئے اور زیادہ دن نہیں بلکہ ان کو تھوڑے ہی دنوں رہنے دیجیئے۔ (۱۷)

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
ARGGHH.:angry_smile:...im dieing to comment on these bhartis but i wont,dont want to be banned,because what i want to say will definately get me banned (quite)

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother don't abuse anyone even if they are kufirs. Show the character of a good muslim.

Last edited by a moderator:

hans

Banned
Allah mentions in the Quran, "So shun the abomination of idols, and shun the word that is false."
[Quran 22: 30].

It has been narrated by Ibn Abdullah who said: "The Holy Prophet (SAWS) entered Makkah. There
were three hundred and sixty idols around the Ka'ba. He began to thrust them with the stick that was
in his hand saying: "Truth has come and falsehood has vanished. Lo! Falsehood was destined to
vanish" [Quran 17: 81]. Truth has arrived, and falsehood can neither create anything from the
beginning nor can it restore to life." [Book 19, Number 4397]

Why would the Prophet (SAWS) destroy these idols? After all, they were not going to be worshiped
anymore, since the Muslims had authority in the land, and most of the Makkans had embraced Islam.
Even if they had not, no one would dare to go and worship these idols if the Muslims were in
command. Why did the Prophet (SAWS) not preserve these idols as 'cultural heritage'? The answer to
this is the clear Hadith in which the Prophet (SAWS) stated that part of his message was to destroy
the idols.

<<<>>>>>

Battle of Somnath

. . . [After a fierce and close battle] Mahmud entered the temple and possessed himself of its fabulous wealth. `Not a hundredth part of the gold and precious stones he obtained from Somnath were to be found in the treasury of any king of Hindustan.’ Later historians have related how Mahmud refused the enormous ransom offered by the Brahmans, and preferred the title of `Idol-breaker’(But-shikan) to that of `Idol-seller’ (But-farosh). He struck the idol with his mace and his piety was instantly rewarded by the precious stones that came out of its belly. Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni by Mohammad Habib

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We all know that before the coming of the final Prophetpbuh the Arab's were idolaters like Indians who are majority Hindu which is why they consider Mecca and Madina as being a land that once belonged to them!:lol:

What they don't realise is that throughout history there have been many forms of idol worship, ancient Arab idol's and philosophy was very different to Hinduism. I guess deep down they're also bitter how Islam penetrated India where as Hinduism failed to convice others outside India!

Many Hindu Zionists like the late writer P.N Oak believe that the Taj Mahal was originally a Hindu temple and London also has Hindu roots![hilar][hilar]