"No doubt that attackers were Pakistani".....former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: وکی لیکس: نواز شریف اور ممبئی حملہ آور

نومبر 2008 میں جب ممبئی پر حملہ ہوا تھا اس وقت پاکستان کے کئی حلقوں میں یہ تصور تھا کہ حملہ آور ہندوستان کے ہی تھے۔
لیکن اس وقت پاکستان کے سابق وزیر اعظم نواز شریف کو اس بات میں کوئی شک نہیں تھا کہ حملہ آور پاکستانی تھے۔
روزنامہ ہندو میں شائع کیےگئے دسمبر 2008 میں لاہور کے امریکی قونصل خانے سے واشنگٹن بھیجے گئے ایک سفارتی مراسلے میں کہا گیا ہے کہ نواز شریف نے پاکستان کے دورے پر آئے ہوئے امریکی سینیٹرز جان مکین اور لینڈسے گراہم کو بتایا تھا کہ انہوں نے ممبئی کے ایک حملہ آور کی ایک انڈین ٹی وی چینل سے فون پر بات چیت سنی تھی۔ اور اگرچہ کالر خود بھارتی ہونے کا دعویٰ کر رہا تھا لیکن وہ اپنے لب ولہجے سے صاف طور پر پاکستانی تھا۔
چھہ دسمبر کی اس ملاقات میں مسٹر نواز شریف نے امریکی وفد سے کہا تھا جو لوگ اس حملے میں ملوث ہیں وہ پاکستانی ہیں۔
انہوں نے مزید کہا تھا کہ اگر ہندوستان اس کا ثبوت فراہم کرے تو ہمیں ان عناصر کے خلاف سخت ترین کارروائی کرنی چاہیے۔
سفارتی مراسلے کے مطابق مسٹر شریف نے مزید کہا کہ ان کی جماعت نے ممبئی حملے کی سختی سے مذمت کی ہے اوراگر اس کا تعلق پاکستان سے ثابت ہوتا ہے تو لازمی طور پر ہمیں کاروائی کرنی ........چاہییے۔

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/india/2011/03/110323_wikileaks_nawaz_mumbai_sz.shtml

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap):angry_smile::angry_smile:
[/QUOT

I always said these corrupt politicians do not have courage and I am sure whatever US senators said NS only said yes.
To disagree and convince anyone you need courage, which can not be in a corrupt politician.
Only Imran Khan is a politician in our country who can settle matters with US.
As like Quaid e Azam took Pakistan on table now Imran Khan can save Pakistan on table.

xiaahmad

Pakistan Involved in Mumbai Attacks: Nawaz Sharif told McCain WikiLeaks

mumbai_terror_attack_nov_2008.jpg

Nawaz Sharif Told McCain that Pakistan Involved in MUMBAI ATTACKS

181951 12/9/2008 7:43 08 LAHORE 315 Consulate Lahore CONFIDENTIAL "R 090743Z DEC 08FM AMCONSUL LAHORETO SECSTATE WASHDC 3845INFO AMEMBASSY ISLAMABAD AMCONSUL CHENNAI CIA WASHDCAMEMBASSY KABUL AMCONSUL KARACHI AMCONSUL KOLKATA AMCONSUL MUMBAI AMEMBASSY NEW DELHI AMCONSUL PESHAWAR AMCONSUL LAHORE " "C O N F I D E N T I A L LAHORE 000315

E.O. 12958: DECL: 12/9/2018 TAGS: PGOV, PREL, PTER, IN, PK
SUBJECT: NAWAZ SHARIF TELLS CODEL MCCAIN PAKISTANIS WERE INVOLVED IN MUMBAI
CLASSIFIED BY: Clinton Taylor, Acting Principal Officer, Consulate Lahore, US DoS.

REASON: 1.4 (b), (d)

1. (C) Summary: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) leader and former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif told Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham December 6 he is convinced Pakistanis were involved in the Mumbai attacks and he would push for strict action against the responsible extremists. Sharif pointed out that he had concluded the Lahore Declaration in 1999 with Indian Prime Minister Atal Vajpayee, and the PMLN has refrained from making India a political issue. McCain noted the enormous political pressures Indian leaders faced and urged Pakistan action against Mumbai attacker, Sharif said he recognized that Pakistan faced the same enemy and committed to work against the extremists. End Summary.

- - -

http://www.thehindu.com/news/the-in...-attacks-says-nawaz-sharif/article1562696.ece

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Pakistan Involved in Mumbai Attacks: Nawaz Sharif told McCain WikiLeaks

Nawaz is patriot.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Again back stabbed Pakistan :angry_smile:

xiaahmad

Nawaz is Slave.

Yes we need to stop supporting these groups but tat does not mean we start acting like slave to USA

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ullu k pathey...there s a bg difference between "Pakistanis" involved and "Pakistan" involved n mumbai attacks...and secondly if Nawaz Sharif has said it then it means it is not true....

xiaahmad

Jahil Nooras If he gave a statement that is different
but here he is telling Secretly to McCain trying to sell himself

pakistan2009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Bagherti main agar koi degree hoti tu yh g.njy phd hoty

pakstar

Banned

Pack of Lie and fabricated News as usual by PTI supporters

Stop spreading rumoros and basless reports, Let me show you Imran KHan statement... no baseless allegations..

Look at his slipping toungue and lack of understandings about situation..

Shame on him. his excuse about questions is that I am living in Pakistan,... blah blah
(yapping)

Imran KHan already accepted that it was done by mi..litan..ts groups from Pak.. shame on him

Last edited:

TONIC

Nawaz is like Bichoo.....Na nigal saktay hain na ugal saktay hai.....I don't know who asked this duffer to join politics.

Jab muskil waqt aata hai to 22 suitcase lay kar Jeddah chalay jatay hain.....bas itna Pakistan say phar hai.....poocho kyon gayee thay....

Abaa gee nay kaha tha....duffer ka apna koi decision naheen hoota....

Last edited:

pakstar

Banned

Again back stabbed Pakistan :angry_smile:

Stop believing on wikiLeak totaas, let me show you reality if you are not old enough to remember.

Nawaz Sharif is only real hope for Pakistan..

pakstar

Banned

Nawaz is like aheen hoota....

Shouting does not add logic to the statement, can you type with normal fonts so everyone can read , Please ?

Last edited:

TONIC

Shouting does not add logic to the statement, can you type with normal fonts so everyone can read , Please ?

Fonts adjusted looking forward for your reply.....we are not shouting and why should we shout.....

You want me to post pictures when Nawaz Sharif wife was leaving for Jeddah while she was laughing....

You want me to show how Nawaz Sharif took money out of Pakistan with the help of Khanani & ***** and Boustan Exchange....

You want me to show property of Nawaz in UK......His father was British ?

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aaj mein ny noory ky aik voter ko yeh dikha ky us ka vote pti ky liey toor dya,mery samany kuch dear pehly main saib kehny waly ny noory ki maa behan kr dee:)

ruby303

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jesa leader wesa sporter look at pit pit pti s manners

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Indians blamed LEJ for doing it. And its news everywhere that PML-N has good links with LEJ... So even PML-N is playing dual game i guess by doing something and convincing the super powers to give him the power to take them(the miscreants) down.

xiaahmad

Wikileaks officials docs and they clearly showed that PMLN and Nawaz are nothing but Slave of USA

xiaahmad

dumb noora coming up with video of Atomic test which were forced upon him according to their own Gohar Ayub :D

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

ڈنگر - نورا ... چوہا ہے یہ جو اپنے آپ کو شیئر کہلوتا ہے

Ik.Khattak

Senator (1k+ posts)

Do you really know what is he saying in this clip? No doubt you are pmln supporter. i tell you the conclusion of this clip, imran khan wanted to say, because one of the most stupid person used to be pm, and one of the most corrupt person is at the movement our president, So because of them there is no security to a common person, So when i will come, i will stop all that rubbish which was started by the previous stupid, corrupt, politicians.
Pack of Lie and fabricated News as usual by PTI supporters

Stop spreading rumoros and basless reports, Let me show you Imran KHan statement... no baseless allegations..

Look at his slipping toungue and lack of understandings about situation..

Shame on him. his excuse about questions is that I am living in Pakistan,... blah blah
(yapping)

Imran KHan already accepted that it was done by mi..litan..ts groups from Pak.. shame on him

Last edited: