No connection between Drone attack and suicide bombing Altaf Hussain

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Karachi is not pakistan , Karachi is IN pakistan ! Whatever happened in karachi before war on terror was brought upon by karachiites themselves

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL ... does it take a genius to figure this out ? if it did , you think Altaf would be able to figure it out ? OF COURSE peer saab ...Afghanis or pakistani forces don't have drones with weapons on 'em .... and Americans don't blow themselves up .... so a 5th grader would be able to tell , drone attacks have nothin to do with self ignited attacks ... two different actions/reactions generated by two different groups who happen to be rivals as well ....
Now if we would be intellectual about it ( which I am sorry Altaf hussein is not ) the rise of "khud kush hamlay" IN PAKISTAN is directly linked with drone attacks ....as it's a reaction ( evil reaction) to drone attacks.... hence on both accounts peer saab failed . One should only do what he/she is good at . Peer saab is good at screaming/yelling into a mic/telephone or maybe doing a parody of sultan rahi in punjabi . He should also stick with Karachi's politics ... with statements like these he is trying to become a "national" figure ... truth is ,he is and always will be a one town leader .
Also , I am not a supporter of any party , so don't cuss any party out on the account of this response...it's an analysis ...you don't have to agree with it ...but not knowing what to say in response and use a large RED font and typing " JEAY ALTAF" looks pretty stupid ....avoid it ...there is no elections goin on here ...also please avoid writing in this forum or any forum when you are high ( under the influence of drugs or alcohol) last request is for everyone , doesn't matter which party you support .

ekramqad

Citizen
People who called suicide attacks reactions of Drone attacks, also called the suicide attacks work of Black Water.
They should either accept it Reaction or the work of Black Water.

ekramqad

Citizen
Baigharat ka kia hota hay? His masters Zionists hi to yeh sab kuch (Drone) kar rahay hein. Woh is ko GANG war ka hissa samajh kar cuhup ho jai ga.

Dear Wadaich
if someone from your family died in Suicide attack then i would ask the same question to you.
Drone attacks are if Zionist agenda, then what about suicide attacks?

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
If those Taliban said something then you believe it???Thats good just tell me that is Drone attacks are controlled from Data Darbar, Lahore Markets or Ahmadi's religious places????If yes then no point arguing if no then why are they target of their attacks???Use your head instead of blindly believe on Taliban side....They would try to justify their action by giving excuses but the reality is different if they are attacking in response to drone attacks then go attack in Afghanistan where these drones are coming from...

where you are heading dude ?
I dont believe what TTP says .. I am saying thats how they are manipulating the minds of local people ..
Saying Drone attacks is not related with Data Darbar incident is illogical .. If there are no Drone attacks .. and there arent any operations in tribal areas .. TTP wont be able to manipulate the locals to do such attacks ...

I am not in favour of TTP whatsoever .. Each and every person of TTP should be hanged/killed ..
but I wish if it would have been so easy ..

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
where you are heading dude ?
I dont believe what TTP says .. I am saying thats how they are manipulating the minds of local people ..
Saying Drone attacks is not related with Data Darbar incident is illogical .. If there are no Drone attacks .. and there arent any operations in tribal areas .. TTP wont be able to manipulate the locals to do such attacks ...

I am not in favour of TTP whatsoever .. Each and every person of TTP should be hanged/killed ..
but I wish if it would have been so easy ..

34580_416572287139_835432139_4461684_3864834_n.jpg

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)
Just because this government is shit doesnt mean Musharraf's government was good. Musharraf's govt was less bad but it was bad. This whole war on terror partnership was started by that american stooge busharraf. now zardari is continuing the bullshit.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just because this government is shit doesnt mean Musharraf's government was good. Musharraf's govt was less bad but it was bad. This whole war on terror partnership was started by that american stooge busharraf. now zardari is continuing the bullshit.

I said, Musshi regime was better as this regime.

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)
This whole war on terror partnership was started by that american stooge busharraf. now zardari is continuing the bullshit.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Abdali

[ Our ancestors fought against Hindus for the creation of Pakistan[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator: