No confidence vote against AA Zardari & PPP inept rule

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PML-N win in Pindi was a no confidence vote against President Zardari and his inept (naahil) and corrupt government. I agree with Nawaz Shariff that President Zaradir is a threat to Pakistans democracy but I would add that he is a very serious threat to Pakistans existence and survival.

What would you expect when Pakistan is ruled by Ali Baba and his fort thieves?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Did he ever get the confidence of Pakistani people????

Pakistani people are facing the same hard time of British since last 60 years.

They never got their ruler, Halbrook is always there in different faces....

Zardari is viceroy.
Nawaz is waiting to be....
It is easy to lead goats and Pakistanis. because both are innocent......
I hope time is changing now....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jabral Tariq said:
PML-N win in Pindi was a no confidence vote against President Zardari and his inept (naahil) and corrupt government. I agree with Nawaz Shariff that President Zaradir is a threat to Pakistans democracy but I would add that he is a very serious threat to Pakistans existence and survival.

What would you expect when Pakistan is ruled by Ali Baba and his fort thieves?

I totally agree that Zardari and hist govt are serious threat to the very survival of Pak

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
In the prevailing situation the poors are living a very tough life. They are really between devil and deep sea. Neither they can suiside because it is prohibited in Islam nor they can survive because greedy politicians are strangling their throats. These merciless politician don't know how it means to be poor. They can't imagin the hardships and miseries which the poors are destined to suffer. For God sake have mercy on nation.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif is also the same side of the corrupt coin and changes hia stance like a chameleon.
Remember the time when BB was declared to be a national security threat by NZ and co. and few years later when they were both in exile they declared each other to be brother and sister.What had changed by then? only the fact that that now they needed each other for the road to thone.
Also do you remember the fact that all the cases under NRO have been registered with the court by NZ and co. and he is one of the leaders who allowed his party members to support AAZ for president,Was NZ unaware of the facts and evidence of corruption by AAZ at that time or was he thinking of blackmailing in future?
Have we all forgotten the Karza utaro mulk sawaro slogan which was just another scheme to fleece the nation?
Do we not remember that before freezing the Foreign currency accounts after 28th may 1998 of all the citizens of Pakistan all these politicians and their cronies transferred their own money abroad and left the countrymen high and dry. He is just as much a fraud if not bigger.

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My comments on other topic were the same as Raaz commented
this one but unfortunatelly some said in his comments that I am
indian.Unfortunatelly this country has been looted by the politicians
Army officers and beauracracy for the last 60 years.Quied Azam
was murdered and the then PM did what the americans told him.
No one except Quid Azam was sincere to this country.These corrupt
politicians have looted the country again and again.Thanks to the meddia
and internet which are now playing a great role in awareness of the people.
Please aware everybody of these corrupt politicians.We need a change,
if the media,lawyers and civil society organise marches and seminars
oneday you will see the change.Never vote these corrupt people.
Try your best and time for change is coming.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif is also the same side of the corrupt coin and changes hia stance like a chameleon.

absolutely agreed... but i believe the road to betterment goes through PMLN... they will come into power, discredit themselves .. and then would come the time for new faces... as there would be vacuum after that... as zardari has damaged PPP enough that it will take another ten-fifteen years to resurrect it...

unless he becomes a siasi shaheed...