News Beat - 31st May 2011 - Haroon Rashid & Masood Sharif- Why Military Launched Operation in N. Waz

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was very much against the military operation in NW but since the PNS mehran incident happen , I change my views. For the sake of the nation ,our army should go all the way and eliminate those killlers who have done havoc in pakistan and still doing it.We all love our armed forces and behind them 100% .Pak army should get the population out from there and place them in one designated area from where they wont be able to get out ,in case some alqaida and TTP members disguise as common people and spread all over the country and create more problems.Do it like Iran did, just keep them in one place and then go after the "Alqaida,TTP and banned organisation's members .Their numbers are in hundreds and eliminate them once for all.These people are like cancer and it have to be removed.But the operation have to be in good manner where loss of innocents will be minimal.Alqaida is penetrating in our institutions which is very dangerous for the nation,PNS is the example.There are some inside too who are leaking information to those people and they got to be kicked out . I think time have come, forget about India,they will not attack pak ever so we should put our house in order first for our survival. we can blame others all the time but what about our own faults who is gonna fix them?

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I saw and read about 5 chechens killed by our cruel and ferocious police and rangers who were also muslims and without arms .How this kind of cruelty will evade nature's revenge. Russians came to claim them as their people even though Russians are having very hard time from chechens because of civil war there but they came as human beings and our human beings B**** killed them.I did't want to say it but have to say that whatever is happening ,is "AZAB-I-Ilahi" in the country . when nations become cruel and dishonest ,nature's wrath takes place. who will justify the chechens murder ? our police and rangers are still in denial mode.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
shahid Afridi resigned from international cricket because of Ejaz Butt.why PM and president are sleeping on their jobs.why they dont kick out ejaz Butt from PCB who as a matter of fact does not have credentials for that job. what this govt is doing with the nation will be definately remembered as "MIR Sadiq and Mir jaffer " of this time.Pakistan is losing such a talented player just because of ignorance of stupid idiot B*** Ejaz Butt, hell with him.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Begunaho K Khoon say Holi Khelnay walay InshahAllah jald Allah ki pakkar main ayingay....

Pakistan k munafiqo ki sazsisho Say Allah swt puri ummat-e-muslimah ko mehfooz farmayin ameen summa ameen

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Begunaho K Khoon say Holi Khelnay walay InshahAllah jald Allah ki pakkar main ayingay....

Yeh tum keh rahy ho??? Munafqat kay sab say aala darjay pay faez ho tum. Tumharay apnay hathon par hazaron baygunahon ka khoon hai. Sattar choohay kha kay billi haj ko chali. Mr. wanted Shaytaan. Tumharay mu say ye insaaniat waali batein achi nahi lagti. Tumhara kirdaar khuli kitaab ki tarah dunya kay saamnay hai.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
What a stupid ankor and what imtiaz ulam is the biggest choore and agent he will do anything to finish pakistan

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will support operation in NW Waziristan:

If the Prime Minister, the President and the Army chief in a live televised address make commetment to the nation that after the operations there will not be a single suiside attack or any other attack like PSN Mehran on Pakistani soil.......... the media will be given free access to the area to assess the damage of innocent people and those people will be duly compensiated (even if Zardari, Gilani and generals has to sell their properties).

Also sack all 1108 security officials who were/are assigned to protect Faisal/Mehran base.

I was very much against the military operation in NW but since the PNS mehran incident happen , I change my views. For the sake of the nation ,our army should go all the way and eliminate those killlers who have done havoc in pakistan and still doing it.We all love our armed forces and behind them 100% .Pak army should get the population out from there and place them in one designated area from where they wont be able to get out ,in case some alqaida and TTP members disguise as common people and spread all over the country and create more problems.Do it like Iran did, just keep them in one place and then go after the "Alqaida,TTP and banned organisation's members .Their numbers are in hundreds and eliminate them once for all.These people are like cancer and it have to be removed.But the operation have to be in good manner where loss of innocents will be minimal.Alqaida is penetrating in our institutions which is very dangerous for the nation,PNS is the example.There are some inside too who are leaking information to those people and they got to be kicked out . I think time have come, forget about India,they will not attack pak ever so we should put our house in order first for our survival. we can blame others all the time but what about our own faults who is gonna fix them?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets see if you can achieve any peace by burning your own land and killing own people on the direction of your master. From swat to South Waziristan and many other tribal agencies, Pakistani army is daily attacking and a mayhem is continue on both sides. Has that got you any peace?. As longs as the war is being fought on foreign orders, no one will drop their arms and surrender. The only negotiation and building bridges can bring us out of this hole we dug overselves in. But only if we quit following our master's order and fight for the country's interest and not for the interest of foreign countries.