New Drama Bazi ...! Article by Saleem Saafi

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Excellent Article on Govt's New Drama Bazi by reopening Bhutto case

col3.gif

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
excellent article. weldone Salim Safi. presently the base of this review petition is the book of ex chief justice Nasim hassan shah. who has provided some material in his book. nasim hassan shah seems to be a man who accept pressure. if he accepted pressure of Zia ul haq than how can we not accept that he has produced controversy in his book under pressure or for obtaining some benefits from the so called lovers of Bhutto. he him self is not trust worthy. we r unlucky to have such people in our society.As regards this govt, it is use less to say any thing. they r not worth commenting even.to me politics in our country is hypocrisy to make fool to simple Awam but i hope people will be wise enough in next elections.Insha Allah.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good thought provoking article and I am so happy to note that our intellectuals have now started to write about things that are so obvious.
equating chaalaki and chaalbazi to the current politics is so true. Our politicians think that the Awam is still the old foolish guilable one well here is a reality check for all you soormas of chalaak iIt Is Not So any more. Alhamdu-Lillaah.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
As I always used to say if our Anchor persons and columinst start to write like Haroon Rasheed, INsar Abassi, Saleem safi and some others. Not only Govt but also other curropt polititions will run from this Pakistan. But so sad that some people aslo working for money and selling their Paksitan and souls and future of teir kids. But How long? End of the day Truth will will come out.