New challenge brings Pakistan, China more closer: Hina Khar

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar has said that when a new challenge emerges, it only bring China and Pakistan more closer. We have a natural convergence of interests, which could be reflected not only in a bilateral relationship but also in other multilateral forums, she told China Daily in an exclusive interview. Hina Rabbani Khar, the youngest and first female foreign minister of Pakistan was on a two days official visit to China that concluded on Wednesday. She pointed out that China and Pakistan will seek more robust ties on counter-terrorism through existing cooperation and mechanisms. Both countries, Khar said share common interests in building a better relationship to combat terrorism.

friendship between pak and china is india centric!

you have nthing in common .e.g. langugage,religion,tradition,culture!!

Factually india and pakistan relations should be like what america-canada !!

With same rule of law ,india is not going into alliance with usa..it has good relation with usa and warm relation with china

Unicorn

Banned
friendship between pak and china is india centric!

you have nthing in common .e.g. langugage,religion,tradition,culture!!

Factually india and pakistan relations should be like what america-canada !!

With same rule of law ,india is not going into alliance with usa..it has good relation with usa and warm relation with china

It used to be only India centric. Now the situation is changed. China and India have improved relationship while Pak and China are concerned about US and China is concerned about terrorist being trained in Pakistan and threatening China.

Canada US relations are not what they used to be plus you don't have to have common language, religion, tradition and couture to have a good relationship.

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
And I support KHALISTAN, a long overdue home for the oppressed Sikhs of India

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

After 1984 golden temple and Delhi riots, everyone in the Pun jab wanted to separate from India and there was strong freedom movement going on but by 1992 Indian
govt. killed all those khalistan supporters and whoever left had to go to Pakistan, Canada, UK or Europe.

some conspiracy theories are that Punjab congress govt. of 1990s made fake khalistan groups and those killed or looted own punjabi people and sikh police officers killed khalistan supporters for promotions and thats why khalistan movement ended.

But time has changed and despite of that fact may be most people living in villages want separate nation as khalistan but no body wanted to kill anybody for khalistan but now govt is providing all resourses to punjab and trying to heal the wounds of 84.

Nobody talks abt khalistan these days in punjab as people are more busy in jobs agriculture and most of young guys are more concerned abt education,movies and cricket.

When i was in canada i saw so much of support for khalistan in baisakhi fair but in punjab reality is totally different , nobody talks abt it now.

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

Ghazoo chacha by the way ye SINGH KING in indiano mei buht suljha huwa banda hai. i check his posts and it shows he is a nice and real guy. an unbiased person. thumbs up for singh

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

After 1984 golden temple and Delhi riots, everyone in the Pun jab wanted to separate from India and there was strong freedom movement going on but by 1992 Indian
govt. killed all those khalistan supporters and whoever left had to go to Pakistan, Canada, UK or Europe.

some conspiracy theories are that Punjab congress govt. of 1990s made fake khalistan groups and those killed or looted own punjabi people and sikh police officers killed khalistan supporters for promotions and thats why khalistan movement ended.

But time has changed and despite of that fact may be most people living in villages want separate nation as khalistan but no body wanted to kill anybody for khalistan but now govt is providing all resourses to punjab and trying to heal the wounds of 84.

Nobody talks abt khalistan these days in punjab as people are more busy in jobs agriculture and most of young guys are more concerned abt education,movies and cricket.

When i was in canada i saw so much of support for khalistan in baisakhi fair but in punjab reality is totally different , nobody talks abt it now.

India should be thankful to the most traitor B. Bhutto who gave the names of the people actively seeking Khalistan.

People will be 'calm' in Punjab about Khalistan because there is nobody stood up as leader yet. Just like Muslims in India were 'calm' until Jinnah showed them the way and took the leadership. Then Muslims saw the way out.

All Sikhs need is ONE SIKH to talk about Khalistan, then the khalistan emotion in Punjabis will be back in their hearts.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ravi to bahut pehlay se Pakistan kay liay ' cheen hi cheen ' likh ruha hay
Hum hi nadaan ussay ' chain hi chain' purrhtay ruhay!
Sooner we realize this, better it is.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Today I took a kurta/pajama to have it hemmed by a tailor, a Sikh fellow that I have known for over 5 years.

While he was doing the measurement I just started the conversation:

Me: yaar aap key New Delhi (he is from there) mein bhi flood agaya
hai. Yeh sub kahan sey araha hai? Delhi mein kabhi itni barish nahi hui

Him: yaar yeh Chinese ney pani release kar dya hai apney dams sey

( Now I am trying to contain my chuckles)

Then he suddenly asks 'Pakistan mein kaisey itna flood hua??

Me: yaar woh Bharti ney apney tamam dams sey pani chor dya ( His face was now something worth watching lol )

He handed over the to me saying: get it done somewhere else please. You insulted my country.

Me: India deserves it but that's fine I [FONT=Arial !important]will go
some where else for sure. But remember you are a citizen of a country. Don't forget Hindu Zionist army killed 1000 Sikhs in 1984 at your temple. Khaliztan Zindabad. Have a good day.[/COLOR]

I walked [FONT=Arial !important]out the door[/FONT]
[/FONT][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...st-read-it-a-true-story&highlight=sikh+tailor

gazoo kuch yaad aya......:lol::lol:
jab tak koi sardarji apka payjama nahi sil deta.....tab tak khalistan banane ki baat sochna bhi mat........[hilar][hilar]

Last edited: