new blochistan just 138km from islamabad

MPA (400+ posts)
prrelease.jpg

kash11.gif

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
What an idiotic post
KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN. IF YOU ARE TOO PANIC FROM PAKISTAN THEN GO TO SHINING INDIA, AND KISS HANDS OF THEIR INTERIOR MINISTER.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
84471k bahi shab i just seen ur 3/4 thread jo sub pakistan ka kahlif he hoty han.jiss sa asa lagta ha jo kashmir ma zulam ho raha ha pakistan ke waja sa ho raha ha.theek ha bahi app ka agar koye personil masla ha pakistan ka bary ma ya kise indian na visa shiza da ker app ko uk usa bola liya ha tu theek ha app on ke he favior kro ga.
ma ya nhai kah raha app pakistan ka kahlif kuch na likho agar propaganda he kerna ha tu equal kro i hope after see this pic app india ke jey jey band keryen ga .
or india na jo kashmir ma zulim keyn on ka bary ma be next thread ma byten gyen if u r kashmiri thanx.
5ov71s.jpg

babubeer

Citizen
The Solution is simple :

Make Azad Kashmir 6th province of Pakistan. Gilgit has already became our 5th province

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
i find this post truely ridiculous given the circumstances sorrounding our country. i m a kashmiri and i m proud to be with pakistan, i have no problem whatsoever in staying with pakistan. i love pakistan and i know most pakistanis do love us. there may be some difficulties but it does not mean we shoud come up with these sort of stupid posts. people in every part of pakistan are in trouble so do we in kashmir but it does not mean we start chanting against pakistan and give a reason to our enemies to point a finger against our country. if we are in problem, we have to work it out in meaningful ways not like this post has suggested. unity, faith and decipline should be our weapons. our responsbility should be to play our role in strengthning our country, solve the problems and serve the people of pakistan by giving them the message of unity.
pakistan hai to hum hain, Allah hamare pakistan ki hifazat farmaaye.
Pakistan Zinda Baad!

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
84471k what a rubbish post,if you hate pakistan go and lick indian boots,what the hell are u doing here,and we love kashmiries they are our muslim brothern we feel kashmir is the soul of pakistan and what ever will be the circumstances we will take it back inshallah,bas Allah ham ko aik gairat mand leader quaid e azam jaisa phir dey,you will see pak will rise like a sun again inshallah.

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
same old story repeating again and again.Your peanut size brain can't think of anything else. Your agenda is to divide pakistani people but you will never succeed.I don't understand how admin can allow such people on the forum, as long as I understand forum is about siasat of pakistan and its being hijacked to be used against pakistan. I don't see admins and moderators looking into this matter and it is serious one.