need your opinion for the current karachi terrorism

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حیرت ھے اس ڈسکشن میں کوئی بھی تحریک انصاف کا ممبر شامل نہی۔ جب سے الطاف نے عمران سے فون پر بات کی ھے اس وقت سے کراچی کے حوالے سے خاموشی کچھہ زیادہ ھی معنی خیز ھوتی جارھی ھے۔ کراچی کے معملات پر لگتا ھے عمران خان کو الطاف ھسین نے چپ کا روزہ رکھوا دیا ھے۔ پتہ نہی یہ روزہ کب تک چلے گا۔

PTI ke log tumhare tarah saboot se pehle propaganda nahi karte...How do u know its MQM? Lets wait and see who they are....
Pak Navy are sending them to hell one by one.

adnan_younus

there are not created suddenly .. they were sitting like a time bomb... since u alllowed thousands of foreign hardcore militants to fight a fake US jihad.... and we knw how taliban govt was created and who was the fist pakistani diplomet there.. the recently martyred col imam....
but there were no such evils before american invasion.
same was with iraq no secterian violence before usa but after usa i dont need to mention at all.why there was no involvement of taliban when they were controling whole afghanistan? why now?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
عوام نے دودھ کی حفاظت پر بلیوں کو بٹھادیا ہے اور نتیجہ سامنے ہے.
حکومت میں شامل جماعتیں ایک دوسرے پر الزام تراشیاں تو کرتی ہیں لیکن کرسیوں کی لالچ میں کوئی بھی طفیلی جماعت حکومت سے الگ ہونے کو تیار نہیں

Last edited:

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
Another chamant to ISI from terrorist ..... IDARE JAB TAK APNA APNA KAAM NAHI KARAIN GE KUCH B NAHI HO GA ..... YE ISI WALE POLITICAL JOOR TOOR MAIN BUSY HAIN ..... DEHSHAT GARDOON KO KHULI CHUTI DI HOI HAY ...... PASHA AND REHMAN MAILK MUST RESIGN NOW ...

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
you cant get rid of these kind of attacks unless you dont get rid of so called war on terror, this attack is not sometime surprising, we are helping the biggest terrorist in the world which is Uncle SAM, so this will keep happening.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
This doesn't look like TTP style, terrorists are highly trained and they had night vision instruments as well.......my guess is INDIA..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
friends i m not expert at all but recent news and analysis from different school of thoughts indicate that usa is about to quit from phase1 (afghanistan) and has started phase 2 (pakistan).
1....on one hand he started talks with talibans(so called terrorist).
2...to show the world that pakistan security can't even secure their assets.(karachi situ).
and one can expect this type of further moves in near future.after that build world opinion that pakistan atomXXXx are not safe and pakistan has no right to have them...
please educate me if my feelings are wrong.

absolutely. US is definitely doing the same as you mentioned.

Lekin bhaai apni hkoomat hi apni dushman ho jaeye aap aur hm kya krsaktey hain?

Yeh terror hua aaj, did the president or PM gave any statement??

gazoomartian

This doesn't look like TTP style, terrorists are highly trained and they had night vision instruments as well.......my guess is INDIA..

there is no doubt that Indian RAW is behind it, terex already issued a threat yesterday. My worry is that SOB Zardaris and Gilanis will not do anything. And we shouldnt even think about Rehman Malik.

Zaidi Qasim

پاکستان دياں موجاں ای موجاں ، جتھے ديکھو فوجاں ای فوجاں
اس کڑے وقت ميں اگر اس ملک کے عوام کو اپنے اداروں اور ليڈروں پر بھروسا ہوتا کہ يہ اغيار کے غلام نہيں ہيں ،تب خيبر سے لے کر کراچی تک ،کوئ بھی شدت پسند زندہ باقی نہ بچتا ،ليکن جب عوام کو ملک کے معملات سے لاتعلق سمجھا جاۓ اور انہيں بھيڑ بکرياں سمجھا جاتا ہو اور اپنے ہی ملک کے لوگوں پر بارود کی برسات کے جہاز اپنے ہی وطن کی ز مين سے اٹھتے ہوں تو پھر چاھے آسمان ہی کيوں نہ ٹوٹ پڑے ،عام آدمی کو اس سے کچھ غرض نہ ہوگی ۔ نامعلوم کب کہيں کوئ خفيہ ھاتھ ايک دفعہ پھر ريمنڈ کو سزا سے بچانے کے ليۓ حرکت ميں آ جاۓ ۔

drkjke

did you ever saw the new map of paksitan a few years ago redrawn by usa?

yes pakistan is to be divided into 5 or 6 parts by 2015 .many agencies are working on this tirelessly.mostly our "friend" nations agencies !
CIA even released this map in website.that shows pakistan divided in many parts...punjabistan.sindhu desh,greater balochistan,greater pakhtunkhwa and an ismaili state in gilgit baltistan and independent kashmir state
but what can we do to prevent this?.majority pakistanis want to send their children to land of kufar like america,britain,canada ,australia etc etc.so why would these people ever do anything against these kufar nations designs?you people sit in your own worse enemies laps than talk of doing something better for pakistan.totally impossible
you people let enemies of pakistani state reymond davis go free!abbotabad incident and later this karachi incident would not have taken place if reymond was still in pakistani jail...but alas we pakistanis to please kufar even released reymond davis who was on special mission inside pakistan to break the whole foundation of this nation .

Last edited:

drkjke

5-22-2011_71428_1.gif

analyse this statement of r malik for now

even before raid is over he is telling you that alqaeda and taliban did it
how he knows that as even army has said they dont know the identities of attackers yet?has he power of unseen.atleast let the attack be over than rehman maliks agencies should call to media claiming they are taliban and they did this as in past they always do!
benazir murder was also facilitated by rehman malik on cia and mossads orders but at once after this murder he blamed it on taliban!and to remove the evidence rehman malik assasinated hakim ullah mehsood too who was taliban commander wrongly accuse of killing benazir

than we all know that rehman malik belongs to ahmedi faith .his family is mirzai from sialkot and sialkot has a very sizeable mirzai community .
here he is saying that all muslims who support taliban and alqaeda are non muslims!!!!!he is actually right according to his own beliefs !!!!ahmedias do believe that whoever does not believe that mirza was last prophet is a kafir!astaghfirulah!
those of you who are too much blinded by media,s false propganda should know a fact....alqaeda is hero of palestinians and sizeable arab and other muslim population as it fights against american zionists interests throughout the world!so according to rehman malik all arabs and palestinians are nonmuslims!!!if you dont believe me do visit palestine etc sometime to see how osama was loved there.

also relevant to above topic is .............

do you people remember the pakistans first foreign minister?his name was zafrullah chaudery and he refused to pray funeral prayer of quaid e azam claiming that quaid was a kafir !!!astaghfirulah!!!!this minister of pakistan zafrullah was also an ahmedi qadiani!!!!

so people .its our nation that is at fault first...why make those people your rulers who do no even respect prophet muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum!

allahs dearest and most beloved creation is our prophet muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum!and by choosing such rulers (who do not even believe in final prophethood of prophet muhammad sallalah u alihe wasallum) we are inviting nothing but the wrath of allah on this nation

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
Annual budget is near........Big cat is hungry, she needs more milk - simple. Army cannot get enough money from Americans, they need this money from Pakistan. Now since American helicopters are around, army will ask to increase there share in cake. Throw--- health and education out of window. Mera Pakistan Mahan.

drkjke

friends i m not expert at all but recent news and analysis from different school of thoughts indicate that usa is about to quit from phase1 (afghanistan) and has started phase 2 (pakistan).
1....on one hand he started talks with talibans(so called terrorist).
2...to show the world that pakistan security can't even secure their assets.(karachi situ).
and one can expect this type of further moves in near future.after that build world opinion that pakistan atomXXXx are not safe and pakistan has no right to have them...
please educate me if my feelings are wrong.

i have heard that chinese engineers are also in hostage situation?if thats true than aint it surprising?china just a week back decided to take over gawader port which is by now in singapurs hands which is an american slave nation...so gawaders control may be going from american hands to chinese in near future,atleast theory wise as such statements came in press
.so i guess america will not be liking this at all
allah knows best
allah knows best

gazoomartian

عوام نے دودھ کی حفاظت پر بلیوں کو بٹھادیا ہے اور نتیجہ سامنے ہے.
حکومت میں شامل جماعتیں ایک دوسرے پر الزام تراشیاں تو کرتی ہیں لیکن کرسیوں کی لالچ میں کوئی بھی طفیلی جماعت حکومت سے الگ ہونے کو تیار نہیں

never do coalition with MQM or any party that has majority in any city or province

gazoomartian

PTI ke log tumhare tarah saboot se pehle propaganda nahi karte...How do u know its MQM? Lets wait and see who they are....
Pak Navy are sending them to hell one by one.

I just hope at least one of the terrorists is caught alive so we can find out more