Need Comments on News........Please

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
1101249860-1.jpg

یہ بیوقوفوں کی حکومت اب تک کیا کر رهی تهی؟ فوج اب تک کیا صرف پہاڑوں پر بمب برسا رهی تهی؟

یہ خود بیوقوف ہے یا همیں بیوقوف بنارہے رهے هیں؟

87905e7def04d478953adced69f57df9.png

یہ زرداری کب لحد میں اترے گا؟ کوئی بتا سکتا هے؟

ویے همارے خیال میں لحد میں اترے یا نہ اترے لیکن تخت سے جتنا جلدی سے اتر جائے اتنا هی پاکستان کے لیے بہتر هوگا.

8358ff789f0887019fde37ecf9ff8e09.png

اسی نورا کشتی میں دو سال اور گزر جائینگے اور قوم دیکهتی ره جائیگی مسٹر احسن اقبال.

زرداری اور امریکہ دونوں خوش اور عوام؟ وه بیجاری تو اتنی خوش کہ شائد آپ کو دوبارہ بهی ووٹ دے دے. بیوقوف جو ٹہری

077a4fa887ae723db07a9a152a13dcfc.png

اگر آپکو اس بیوقوف کی بات پر هنسی آئی ہے تو اطلاعاَ عرض ہے کہ هنسنا منع ہے؟ شکریہ

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen man
This WAR make our ARMED forces and Politicians RICHEST personalities in this region. So they dont care. They will continue to support USA. I dont see any change coming and to be honest, think this statement

Pakistan Armed forces and Politician got the REWARD of OSAMA. (OBL). They got millions of DOLLARS to support OSAMA case and shut their mouth.

WHO CARE Pakistnis? People of Pakistan can not do anything. They are in worst than JAIL

I can give you solution and AGRRED with IMRAN KHAN (PTI)

Imran said, if you are NOT in Politics, LEAVE PAKISTAN. dont wait

in my views, Why u read all the newspape and posted here and asked for comment ? Kui kaam karoo, do some work and make money man, Why u read all bullish newspaper and make our blood hot, We understand pakistan and dont share those stupid news with anyone

shikari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اے اللہ ! ہمارے حکمرانوں کو ہدایت نصیب فرما۔ اور اگر ہدایت کا وقت گزر گیا ھے اور وہ اس کے مستحق نہیں تو اس دنیا کو ان کے وجود سے پاک کر دے ۔ ۔ ۔ آمین

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You trust them.???...They will send Rahman Malik to visit taliban ...he will have feast and come back......This is max. they could do...

You remember a story of Jungle , Loin got sick and monkey , his home minister , was considered a king incharge.

A zebra came that wolfs ate my hoof ( bcha) , monkey said ok go and tell him about me , he will not eating the next one.

few minutes after , he Zebra came back with the same complaint.

Now monkey was angry , that no obey of laww and order... he climbed up the tree , and then second , and half the jungle with horible sounds ....

Came back and said Ihave done my best and this is the max. I could do...

Same is the Zardari Government... not appropriate for ruling , all others are also like that...

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
اے اللہ ! ہمارے حکمرانوں کو ہدایت نصیب فرما۔ اور اگر ہدایت کا وقت گزر گیا ھے اور وہ اس کے مستحق نہیں تو اس دنیا کو ان کے وجود سے پاک کر دے ۔ ۔ ۔ آمین

We beleived in Dua has more power however we have to take some action as well.

Only Dua will not get your first position in exams, hope you get the message

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
You trust them.???...They will send Rahman Malik to visit taliban ...he will have feast and come back......This is max. they could do...

You remember a story of Jungle , Loin got sick and monkey , his home minister , was considered a king incharge.

A zebra came that wolfs ate my hoof ( bcha) , monkey said ok go and tell him about me , he will not eating the next one.

few minutes after , he Zebra came back with the same complaint.

Now monkey was angry , that no obey of laww and order... he climbed up the tree , and then second , and half the jungle with horible sounds ....

Came back and said Ihave done my best and this is the max. I could do...

Same is the Zardari Government... not appropriate for ruling , all others are also like that...

What happening in Pakistan its not Zardari,

First - if u dont know and i know that most of pakistanis are careless and dont have enough info, Pakistan armies always control pakistan for last 40 years. Democracy govt always mercey on Arms forces

Second - Zardari has nothing to do in this case, This is all happening bcoz of ARMY and ISI

Third, You should change your qibla and target to right people,. Dont invollved Zardari in this scenrario

Kurwaa Such

Voter (50+ posts)

ameen sum ameen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

First - if u dont know and i know that most of pakistanis are careless and dont have enough info, Pakistan armies always control pakistan for last 40 years. Democracy govt always mercey on Arms forces

Second - Zardari has nothing to do in this case, This is all happening bcoz of ARMY and ISI

Third, You should change your qibla and target to right people,. Dont invollved Zardari in this scenrario
I know Zardari , Mush , Mirza potty wala , Altaf ,are your favorites. because they are evil...

A shaitan likes other shaitan...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Listen man
This WAR make our ARMED forces and Politicians RICHEST personalities in this region. So they dont care. They will continue to support USA. I dont see any change coming and to be honest, think this statement

Pakistan Armed forces and Politician got the REWARD of OSAMA. (OBL). They got millions of DOLLARS to support OSAMA case and shut their mouth.

WHO CARE Pakistnis? People of Pakistan can not do anything. They are in worst than JAIL

I can give you solution and AGRRED with IMRAN KHAN (PTI)

Imran said, if you are NOT in Politics, LEAVE PAKISTAN. dont wait

in my views, Why u read all the newspape and posted here and asked for comment ? Kui kaam karoo, do some work and make money man, Why u read all bullish newspaper and make our blood hot, We understand pakistan and dont share those stupid news with anyone

Instead of advising me why did you not act on your own advice and wasted your "Valuable" Time to write this post. I think you are confused.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your favour MQM
and MQM always favour Generals to take control so what is your agenda these days??