Nawaz Sharif isn't being punished for any crime but for being the voice of nation, says Maryam Nawaz

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That’s not nice, you are old member you got some responsibility’s
I don't own the site, I don't run the site, I don't moderate the site, they don't make any money off me as I always used it with adblockers, I understand it's a privilege to use the site and not a right neither is it a democracy. And anyone who doesn't think it's fair is free to leave. I don't think I've ever even interacted with any moderators.

So what responsibility? I don't even understand what your problem is that you are running high and dry chasing moderators?

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't own the site, I don't run the site, I don't moderate the site, they don't make any money off me as I always used it with adblockers, I understand it's a privilege to use the site and not a right neither is it a democracy. And anyone who doesn't think it's fair is free to leave. I don't think I've ever even interacted with any moderators.

So what responsibility? I don't even understand what your problem is that you are running high and dry chasing moderators?
That problem comes when you go after corrupt mafia, look in Pakistan past 35 years been smugglers, money launders ruling the country, no one had problem because they all were benefiting.
Now since Imran Khan Came to power all the corrupt mafias daily doing propoganda,
It’s resposility of public to support and defend good people like Imran Khan so the country progresses and the poor benefits.
Same problem comes here, when government says pay taxes, all tax defaulters go against.
Same here social media reforms now maybe it’s affected siasat pk so they gone against and don’t like government supporters.
I know you don’t care what happens in Pakistan or here,

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That problem comes when you go after corrupt mafia, look in Pakistan past 35 years been smugglers, money launders ruling the country, no one had problem because they all were benefiting.
Now since Imran Khan Came to power all the corrupt mafias daily doing propoganda,
It’s resposility of public to support and defend good people like Imran Khan so the country progresses and the poor benefits.
Same problem comes here, when government says pay taxes, all tax defaulters go against.
Same here social media reforms now maybe it’s affected siasat pk so they gone against and don’t like government supporters.
I know you don’t care what happens in Pakistan or here,
If I didn't care I wouldn't be here for the past 7 years and contributed 20k plus posts.
The problem is you people love conspiracy theories too much and have a sense of entitlement. And think what you have to say it's the most important thing in the world and the whole world has to, needs to hear it.
Maybe you made some shitty pointless thread and it got deleted and now you are running around like a crazy person all over the forum trying to get some mod attention

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
If I didn't care I wouldn't be here for the past 7 years and contributed 20k plus posts.
The problem is you people love conspiracy theories too much and have a sense of entitlement. And think what you have to say it's the most important thing in the world and the whole world has to, needs to hear it.
Maybe you made some shitty pointless thread and it got deleted and now you are running around like a crazy person all over the forum trying to get some mod attention
In 2015 siasat pk was shut down and they needed all members help. then 2017 it was shut down again by pmln governments and they needed our help and support, why didn’t they lock up and go home, without members subscribers they nothing, so if they think we got lot of members we don’t care.
What ever Go’s up and also come down.
It’s not matter of banning if someone breaks the rules, at least let the member know what he’s done wrong and how it can be corrected so he don’t make the same mistake again. Look at the section where members are complaining they not intrested in listening to them, rules should be both ways.
Imagine police arrest you lock you and say we not going to tell you what crime you done, then the judges says you should be hanged we not going to talk to you or tell you what wrong you done. Also you don’t have appeal just hang you. Then I will just say to you just accept the punishments, you must have done something wrong.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In 2015 siasat pk was shut down and they needed all members help. then 2017 it was shut down again by pmln governments and they needed our help and support, why didn’t they lock up and go home, without members subscribers they nothing, so if they think we got lot of members we don’t care.
What ever Go’s up and also come down.
It’s not matter of banning if someone breaks the rules, at least let the member know what he’s done wrong and how it can be corrected so he don’t make the same mistake again. Look at the section where members are complaining they not intrested in listening to them, rules should be both ways.
Imagine police arrest you lock you and say we not going to tell you what crime you done, then the judges says you should be hanged we not going to talk to you or tell you what wrong you done. Also you don’t have appeal just hang you. Then I will just say to you just accept the punishments, you must have done something wrong.
Now you are being over dramatic. Police arrest you! FFS it's just an online forum. And Ive been moderator at a few forums in my time and am one of currently too and know it's a thankless task so I try not to bother the ones here and many forums have a policy of not discussing banned members or are obliged to give any reason to the banned member or other members.

Like I said it's not a democracy here and you are not entitled to anything or any explanation. So if you don't like it here or the rules. You are free to leave