Nawaz Sharif aur Fauj ka "Muk-Muka" ho Gaya he; Panjab me Ehtasab nai Hoga - Fawad Chawdry

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lets not jump to conclusion straight away and see how things pan out before we start making assumptions. Fawad chaudry is lawyer and lawyers are devils advocates!

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
From 2009-2013 Iftikhar Chaudry and Gen Kayani was not less than Wali Ullah in this forum.
I was the one who used write some thing against them during that era, in returns thousands of "Tabbarrra" and warning from Our administrators!
How come you are insulting our Prophets?

back to the future

Army will never go after the mega corruption of RaiTind as it will open up a clear path for PTI which will be the last thing GHQ wants...
[/QUOTE
Wrongly clicked dislike agreed with your comment.

It is that the institution knows() what happened in 2013 whereas NS likes to behave like an independent King(like that he is real winner of 2013) then they have to do things to make him behave.When NS realises the factual position and come in his senses then it is goody goody everywhere.

back to the future

From 2009-2013 Iftikhar Chaudry and Gen Kayani was not less than Wali Ullah in this forum.
I was the one who used write some thing against them during that era, in returns thousands of "Tabbarrra" and warning from Our administrators!
How come you are insulting our Prophets?

The people who stood wit iftikhar chaudhary were principally right but zardari insisted to continue with dogar and Iftikhar chaudhary sold out to get his position back.