Nalain Pak (saw) Mojza in Chakwal (pak) Exposed By Waqt news

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????
???? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????

?? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nalain Pak (saw) Mojza in Chakwal (pak) Exposed By Waqt

The problem is that some of my Muslim brothers have very wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive. Just imagine if somebody believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive (in his Qabar) and are Hazir Nazir (???? ????) and their peer, faqeer, wali are in contact with Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) via dreams. That person can be an easy prey (????) for fraud elements such as happened in Chakwal.

The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.[/color]

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Quraan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:
????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??
Quraan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

To be present every where (???? ????) is the property of ONLY Allah. Prophet Muhammad were never present every where (???? ????) during his life time and are not present every where (???? ????), spiritually or physically, after death.

3. Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). So those Sahabahs who had seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in real life (face to face), if they saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream they could claim to have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in theire dream because they could identify Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream because they had also seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) face to face.

Now consider another scenario: A person claims 400 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream. The Muslims can not accept his claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream. Because that person never saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) face to face hence he can not say with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) because he might have seen another person who looks like a saint but not necassarily Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in shape but he can surely imitate into a saint.

Some of my brothers will start jumping up and down say: It is mentioned that Sultan Noor Ud Din Zangi had a dream in which he saw the Prophet asking him to save him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) from the conspiracy of two men also shown to him in the dream. He saw this dream repeatedly and immediately returned to Medina where scrutiny of the matter ultimately transpired the two persons involved in the conspiracy of removing the body of the prophet. Based upon this incident some people deduct that the person of Muhammad is alive and still guides his ummah through dream.

The Answer to question is that the corpus (???? ????) of Islamic beliefs and practices is not based upon dreams of ordinary people like the referred Sultan. On the contrary, it is based upon the clear and unadulterated teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).
Thus, if the Qur'anic teachings do not require Muslims to ascribe to the belief of the continuity of the Prophet's life - as they, in fact, do not - then dream of an individual can render it a belief of Islam.

Furthermore, even Sultan Zangi's argument does not proves that if somebody claims to have seen our beloved prophet Mohammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream then his claim may be accepted with 100% confidence.In the best interest of Muslim ummah it is better to close this door which often leads to innovation in Shariah, following of fake peer, fake faqeer and fake wali, like what happened in Chakwal.

Allah knows best . (????? ???)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The idiot who played this drama should be flogged alongwith the idiots who are rushing to visit it in throngs!

I wonder why we even question the state of affairs we are in as a nation when I see such brain numbing stupidity.
We deserve to be in the despicable state that we are in, because we simply refuse to use our most useful organ given by the Almighty!
The Brain!

What next?
Is some idiot going to blame this as a Jewish/Hindu/Zionist/American conspiracy too?

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger

just wait for the great Tahirul Qadri to issue a 600 page fatwa against waqt news and its host bhatti. All at Waqt news, bhatti and all people shown in the documentary rejecting the claim will be declared wahabi involved in conspiracy against brailvis.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam
this is total jehalat.. But due to same ideology & i agree to that "The problem is that some of my Muslim brothers have very wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive... as one person was saying in video that he is every where (naoz-u-billah).
These must be solved with IJTHAD other wise more fitnas to come...
Yousuf Ali aka Yousuf Kazzab ideology was similar..
WALLAH ALAM.
May ALLAH save us from these fitnas & dajjal..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

can anybody tell me what 'Nalain' in the thread title means? Or is it a misspelling of something?

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
can anybody tell me what 'Nalain' in the thread title means? Or is it a misspelling of something?

Nalain means (Shoes) Arabic word

gazoomartian

Psycho bhai

if Nalain means shoes in Arabic, why in the world you have (saw) attached? I know you didn't mean it. Please remove it.

If there are two words, then SAW in Urdu usually applied to the first name of the Rasul (s.a.w.) such as

Nabi-e-karim, Rasul-e-khuda, Rasul-ul-llah, hozoor-e-aqdas, ahmed mujtaba, muhammad mustafa. in these SAW applies to the first name nabi, rasul, rasul, hozoor, ahmed (not commonly used name), muhammad, etc But notto Karim, khuda, etc.

SAW applies to single word salutation such as aqa (s.a.w), huzoor(s.a.w), etc.

We cannot apply (s.a.w) to words such Pak etc. (s.a.w) attached to clean shoe (nalain pak) makes no sense and may even be an inadvertent insult

Thanks, just thought I bring it to your attention.

your friend and Ghulam of Nabi (s.a.w)

Gazoo

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

One of the most appreciated and noticeable points about this program is that Scholars of all Schools of thought have taken very admirable and responsible step to reach at the place and listened to the view of the resident of the house and afterwards, issued the fatwa.

gazoomartian

Pakistani1947 said:
The problem is that some of my Muslim brothers have very wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is alive. Just imagine if somebody believe that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive (in his Qabar) and are Hazir Nazir (???? ????) and their peer, faqeer, wali are in contact with Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) via dreams. That person can be an easy prey (????) for fraud elements such as happened in Chakwal.

just for you brother, no hard feelings [pk flag] [pk flag] :D

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=20148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;