NAJAM SETHI predicts IMRAN has no future in Politics, and ZARDARI & NAWAZ are the future Leadership

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: NAJAM SETHI sb predicts that IMRAN KHAN has no future in Politics and ZARDARI along with Mian sb are the future Leadershi

i dont agree with naja, sethi when he says by accepting imrans demand paksitan will go towards natioanlists movemnts... fair and free election and with correftc voter list ar mandatory.. and also those people who have wrongly declare their assests shud be barred from elections.. thats the law.... simple.... but problem is who will do it.. najam is right when he says imran is banking on supreme court to do this... but what i dotn understand is .. if imran is soo much popular.. why cant he geenrate a mass protest to fulfil the free and fair election demands...

we knw how many turned up in his raymond davis thingie...

hamarey loag is qabil nahi hein inko ek masoom honest leader miley...

He is doing exactly that. I don't see any other party holding massive protests like PTI is right now. The four dharna's in Islamabad are part of the same strategy. From what we've seen since the Peshawar Dharna, the numbers are only increasing. Hopefully, this will lead to a turning point after Ramazan, insha Allah.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This Najam sethi is an idiot ****head, he is the supporter of status quo and the parties like PMLN and PPP that guarantee to maintain the status quo in this country, these Najam sethi kind of stooges are main beneficiaries of this status quo, they have huge salaries , have their children studying in USA and do not give a damn about the poor and needy of this country. I have never seen this moron talking about the plight of the poor people of this country for whom getting daily meal is proving hard in the current economic situation.

The Answer is Tehreek e insaf lead by IK that is going to shatter status quo forces into pieces, that is why these najam sethi stooge is afraid of IK and always wants to degrade him and his success. But this moron must understand that now we average pakis have decided to help IK in his struggle against these devil status quo parties , nothing can stop the "CHANGE" as it is bound to happen, the more these yellow journalists try to discourage it the more strength it will gain. Status quo parties like PMLN and PPP are history , the future is with PTI. If status quo forced itself again then they should prepare for "Arab Spring" kind of revolution which will be bloody and blood will be of stooges like Najam Sethi.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: NAJAM SETHI sb predicts that IMRAN KHAN has no future in Politics and ZARDARI along with Mian sb are the future Leadershi

Copied from Dr Shahid Masood's facebook page.

"NAJAM SETHI sb predicts that IMRAN KHAN has no future in Politics and ZARDARI sb alongwith Mian Nawaz Shareef sb are the future leadeship as well...This prediction is published a day before Imran's Darna in Islamabad..."

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/08-05-2011/Karachi/images/08_05.gif[/QUOTE]

He is very misguiding person.

Does he know the populality of Zardari and Q ???

[COLOR="#0000FF"][I]Zardari has turned to Zero- Dari. ( 0 Dari) and Q is just 0 with tail.
[/I][/COLOR]
Actually ,these parties do not exist. These are virtual Parties now.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

if imran can pull out mass protests which wil force governemnt to resign or call for fresh elections.. with a free and fair election comission then that wl be great..

problem is he is not making impact on teh count of people...

all the rest of teh party is working within the thug system but imran want to break this... question is does he have enuff street power to do that..

He is doing exactly that. I don't see any other party holding massive protests like PTI is right now. The four dharna's in Islamabad are part of the same strategy. From what we've seen since the Peshawar Dharna, the numbers are only increasing. Hopefully, this will lead to a turning point after Ramazan, insha Allah.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

if imran can pull out mass protests which wil force governemnt to resign or call for fresh elections.. with a free and fair election comission then that wl be great..

problem is he is not making impact on teh count of people...

all the rest of teh party is working within the thug system but imran want to break this... question is does he have enuff street power to do that..

That is the strategy Adnan. At least he is trying his best, unlike the PML-N who's merely paying lip service. It is for the public now to decide if they really want to kick this government out. I personally think the public is ready...there is anger and desperation everywhere. They just need a direction which PTI is trying to provide. Let's hope for the best and pray this Ramazan Pakistanis get the courage to fight against this status quo.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
People talk about reality. I reality no one could have imagined at that time, that Pakistan will come into being, but by the grace of Allah it happened.
In reality, No one could think of Bhuttos win in 1970, but he won.

In reality, Najam Shethi should have been a DALAL in HIRA MANDI, but he isnt.

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)

He is very misguiding person.

Does he know the populality of Zardari and Q ???

Zardari has turned to Zero- Dari. ( 0 Dari) and Q is just 0 with tail.

Actually ,these parties do not exist. These are virtual Parties now.

khayal to acha hai apka but haqeeqat to ye hai k PPP ney AJK elections bhi jeet liye kis trha jeetay ye alag muzooh hai

Imran k virtual karkunoo ap internet p hi elections larain rally nikalain :)

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

khayal to acha hai apka but haqeeqat to ye hai k PPP ney AJK elections bhi jeet liye kis trha jeetay ye alag muzooh hai

Imran k virtual karkunoo ap internet p hi elections larain rally nikalain :)

So called AJK people are not kashmiris , they wrongly use kashmiri identitiy, only people who live in the occupied small valley of kashmir surround by pirpanjal range are called kashmiri/Kashur because they speak kashmiri/kashur language which is related to language spoken in Gilgit, chitral and pashai language in afghanistan. On our side of line of control the people are not kashmiri, they are either hindkowans in the north of Mirpuri pothohari in th south. This is my effort just to educate the general public of pakistan that is totally unaware of real kashmiri/kashur identity, the people who speak same mirpuri language in poonch area on indian side of line control are never called kashmiri in india because they neither speak kashur language nor their culture is kashur.

Second mirpuris (AJK) are known to be stupid so what is happening there is not relevant in punjab because in punjab there is now a growing sense that PPP is a Sindh based party and does not let PMLN a punjab based party to establish there, so if this attitude from PPP continues then just one statement from Nawaz sharif will be enough to literally wipe out PPP from punjab. But Nawaz sharif is behaving quite genly against PPP and zardari gang due to his own self-interests but everything has a limit so see when he really starts spitting on PPP and project it as a Sindh centred party , the game will be over for PPP in Punjab forever.

mona khan

Voter (50+ posts)
The prediction of Najam Sethi could be true if youth of Pakistan will not come out from their homes on election day and cast their Votes. Allah humarain Pakistan ko corrupt politicians sain mazeed bachain.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Najam sethi is on the payroll of the liberal elite and CIA all patriotic pakistanis should boycott him

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari & Nawaz will continue to rule Pakistan in the future IF Pakistanis are blind, deaf, dumb, stupid and brainless idiots.

Now its upto Pakistanis to prove Najam Sethi is wrong and Pakistanis have a brain, they see what these so-called leaders have done, they hear what they say and what they do in reality and they know these two are extremely harmful to Pakistan. Next elections will be a test of what the public has learned after 4 years of punishment and slavery.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
People like Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed and others are trapped in the past. They think new generation of Pakistan is blind and stupid.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I think youth of this country should not listen to these old age "baba" journalists, there seems to be a wide generation gap between us and these bronze age journalists, I seriously question the extent of their exposure and knowledge of the on ground situation in the paksitani society. These idiot old "Baba" journalists need to get admission in the school again as their knowledge is utterly outdated and so are their old age techniques to control the minds of the general public.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

najam sethi is an analyst.. not some suporter of any political organisation.. he has just analysed about imran khan. may be he will vote for imran as well... but problem here is jazbati patorey jazbaat mein aaker brain ghar bhool aatey hein..
alaysis and suport mein farq ahi..

i support musharraf... but when i analyse... i see it very difficult for him to come to power again... unless army and isi backs him.. thats my analysis.. cuz i dont trust my qaum ...

Noe of the things I said above are from passions but from facts on the ground. When u say he analyst, i say boo, because he does not see the facts on the ground and is trying to ignore the facts by his old style or simply his is a puppet of some one who has told him this analysis to print.

because none of the things he wrote make sense.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aray baba Imran hakumat bana payey ya nahee agar hum mein say koi yeh samajta hai kay woh hamaray vote ka haqdar hai to usay hee vote dalna chahiay, is dar say kay woh jeet nahee sakta koi vote to change nahi kar sakta, baqee sethi jaisay log to tajziay kartay rehtay hein.